剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
我花光了所有钱
well, i spent every penny i had
但是我肯定莉拉会喜欢你的
but i bet Leela's going to love you.
嘿 你很健谈啊
hey, you're quite the talker, aren't you?
闭上你的嘴!
shut the hell up!
蠢鸟!我知道你住哪里!
stupid bird, i know where you live!
嘿 是Leela
hey, it's Leela.
对不起 我刚才发脾气
sorry i stormed out before.
我不是有意毁了大家的圣诞节的
i didn't mean to ruin everyone's Xmas.
你好些了吗?
huh? you were gone?
我厌倦了Fry
it's just that i get tired of Fry
总是只考虑他自己
always only thinking of himself.
可不是嘛
i hear that.
注:这里Hermes也使用了Fry对ask错误
的发音axe,应该是单纯的讽刺Fry吧
我让(axe)他去摆桌子
i axe him to set the table.
但他出去给你买♥♥礼物
instead he goes out to buy you a present.
自私的人
selfish dog.
等等 你是说他还在外面?
wait. you mean he's still out?
他有生命危险
his life's in danger.
为什么?
why?
我告诉你为什么
i'm telling you why.
圣诞老人正在过来的路上
Santa Claus is coming to town.
好吧 你这只鸟
all right, bird.
你以为你会在智力游戏中打败我
you thought you could beat me in a game of wits
但你遇到对手了
but you just met your equal.
危险窗台
禁止扔香蕉皮
走投无路了
cornered.
嗨 帅哥
hi there.
Leela!
天呐 你救了我的命
oh, my god, you saved my life.
我正要给你买♥♥一大堆蜥蜴
i am going to get you so many lizards.
你不需要给我买♥♥礼物,Fry
you didn't need to buy me a present, Fry.
我只是想做些事情 让你开心起来
i just wanted to do something to make you happy.
我是说 我想念我的家人
i mean, i miss my family
可你却不曾有过家
but you never even had a family.
还好
it's okay.
你孤独 我也孤独
you're lonely and i'm lonely
我们在一起 就是一起孤独
but together we're lonely together.
圣诞节快乐,Leela
Merry Xmas, Leela.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Xmas.
哦 伙计!
oh, boy!
是圣诞老人
it's Santa.
你们都是恶人,Fry和Leela
you've been very naughty,Fry and Leela.
我查过名单了
i checked my list.
那么再查一次
well, check it twice.
我每秒钟查询500万次
i perform over 50 megachecks per second.
你们邪恶是因为
you're both naughty
你们忽略彼此的感受
for disregarding each other's feelings.
但是我们改过自新了
but we set things right.
Fry甚至冒着生命危险给我买♥♥礼物
Fry even risked his life to get me a present.
但你们其他的伙伴呢?
but what about your other coworkers?
你们中有人想过
did either of you ever stop to think
Zoidberg医生的感受吗?
about Dr. Zoidberg's feelings?
没有 我发誓
no, i swear.
我的袋子里有非常特别的东西
Santa has something very special
特地为你们准备的
in his sack for you two.
♪所以锁上门 敲地板♪
♪so lock the door and hit the floor♪
♪因为圣诞老人今夜会来♪
♪'cause Santa Claus comes tonight.♪
走开
go away.
等等
whoa, hold on.
邀请我们进去
how about inviting us in
然后给点传统的烈性苹果酒如何?
for a traditional glass of hard cider?
好吧 但是只有一杯
oh, all right,but just one glass.
好的 够了
okay, that's enough.
我说够了
i said that's enough.
拿她的钱包
get her purse!
请放了我们吧
please, let us live.
我们会献上牛奶和饼干
we'll put out milk and cookies for you.
你竟敢贿赂圣诞老人?
you dare bribe Santa?
我会往你们的袜子里塞满煤
i'm going to shove coal so far up your stocking
你们会变出钻石来的!
注:煤在高温高压下会变成钻石
you'll be coughing up diamonds.
我们被困住了
we're trapped.
我从来没有想过我会这样死去
i never thought it would end this way--
被圣诞老人用枪打死
gunned down by Santa Claus.
实话说 我没看见他过来
honestly, i didn't see it coming.
永别了, Fry
good-bye, Fry.
永别了,Leela
good-bye, Leela.
嘿 你看
hey, look.
注:西方认为榭寄生是一种神圣的植物,常用来装饰圣诞树,
传说在榭寄生下接吻的情侣会厮守终生
我们在榭寄生下面
we're under the mistletoe.
你们的榭寄生抵挡不了我的反坦克导弹
your mistletoe is no match for my tow missile.
你的礼物也许需要重新组装一下
uh, your present may need some assembly.
♪在圣诞节的第4天 我偷了那位女士的东西♪
注:歌♥曲在恶搞著名圣诞颂歌♥《The Twelve Days of Christmas》(圣诞节的12天)
♪on the fourth day of Xmas, i stole from that lady♪
♪四张家庭照♪
♪four family photos♪
♪三罐硬币♪
♪three jars of pennies♪
♪两个前夫♪
♪two former husbands♪
♪还有鞋架上的一只拖鞋♪
♪and a slipper on a shoe tree♪
谢谢
oh, thank you.
救命
help!
快来救救我们!
somebody help us!
是人类
it's humans.
我们要抢劫他们吗?
shall we mug them,robot sir?
不 等等 我认识他们
no, wait. i know these guys.
他们什么都没有
they got nothing.
你很邪恶 Bender
you've been very naughty,Bender
我?我什么都没做啊
what, me? i didn't do nothing.
你说的一定是这个孩子
you're thinkingof the kid.
天呐 Bender 陷害一个孤儿?
my god, Bender,framing an orphan.
太邪恶了
that's so naughty
我要把它立刻写进我的清单
i'll have to add it to my list right now.
唔 陷...
mm, framing...
害...
i...n...g...
一个..
an...
Amy这是给你的
注:以下剧情是恶搞著名小说家欧亨利的《麦琪的礼物》
Amy, this is for you--
一套为你漂亮的头发准备的梳子
a set of combs for your beautiful hair.
哦 太温馨了
oh, that's so sweet
我把头发卖♥♥给假发制♥作♥商了
but i sold my hair to a wig maker
给Hermes买♥♥一套梳子
so i could buy a set of combs for Hermes.
噢 太讽刺了!
oh, the irony.
我也把头发卖♥♥了
i sold my hair so i could buy
给Zoidberg买♥♥了梳子三件套
this third set of combs for Zoidberg.
谢谢
thank you.
这些对我的新发型很有用
these will come in handy for my new hair.
终于和我想象的一样帅了
finally, i look as pretty as i feel.
救命!
help!
啊 让我们进去!救救我们!
oh, let us in! help us!
救命!哦不!
oh, help! oh, no!
哦 亲爱的
oh, dear.
他们会在我们的门阶上被杀的
they'll be killed on our doorstep
而且1月3号♥前都不会有人来收尸
and there's no trash pickup till january 3.
我的天呐
sweet manatee of galilee.
他在屋顶!
he's on the roof!
快!
quick!
把那个装甲炉盖盖上
the armor-plated chimney cover.
推!推!
push, push!
大家一起推!
use teamwork!
哦天呐 天呐
oh, dear, oh, dear.
你们都很坏 真的非常坏
you've all been very naughty, very naughty, indeed--
除了你 Zoidberg医生
except you, Dr. Zoidberg.
这是给你的
this is for you.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表