剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
the trapped robots will be dead within 300 years.
长官,营救计划是什么?
sir, what rescue operations are planned?
基本上营救计划就是把这地方填平
the plan is, basically, to pave over the area
然后继续我们的生活
and get on with our lives.
矿厂关闭的消息
news of the mine's closing
让钛价格飙升
sent titanium prices skyrocketing.
太好了!我是有钱人了!
all right! i'm rich!
你在说什么?
what are you talking about?
我的身体40%是钛
my body's 40% titanium.
我终于比那些瞧不起人的ATM机有钱了
i'm finally richer than those snooty a.t.m. machines.
只可惜你没法使用这些钱
too bad you can't spend it.
我不能? 不能
oh, can't i? no.
走着瞧,可怜的人
watch me, poor man.
诈骗所得物销赃当铺
当场付现
借贷
借
贷
立即支付
注:店铺名字是个双关语“rook takes pawn”是国际象棋的专用术语,即车吃兵
很高兴和你做生意
pleasure doin' business with you.
游戏结束,失败者们
game's over, losers!
我拿到了全部的钱
i have all the money.
把你们的生活和我的比一下,你们可以自杀了
compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.
嘿,走开!
hey, get away! shoo!
我给你5刀,只要你别做你想要做的事
i'll give you $5.00 to not do what you're thinking about doing.
你刚刚损失了5刀
you just lost $5.00.
嘿,老兄!帮个忙?
hey, buddy! little help?
谢谢!
thank you!
你们好,土鳖们
hello, peasants.
Bender,你怎么了?
Bender! what happened to you?
你看起来不一样了,剪头了?
you look different. did you get a haircut?
不!我把我身子卖♥♥了
no! i sold my body.
把我身子卖♥♥了?
sold your body?!
哦,Bender,我也有过这经历
oh, Bender, i've been down that road.
我知道那些很美好,派对很棒
i know it's glamorous and the parties are great,
但是你最终会把钱挥霍在
but you'll end up spending every dollar you make
珠宝和紧身裤上
on jewelry and skintight pants.
这太疯狂了,Bender
this is crazy, Bender.
没有身体你要怎么生活?
how are you going to live without a body?
只有胖子和妓♥女♥才需要身体
bodies are for hookers and fat people.
我只需要个淹没在钞票里的脑袋
all i need is a wad of cash with a head wrapped around it.
好吧,至少现在你有钱还高♥利♥贷♥了
well, at least now you can pay off your loan shark.
他们能拿我怎么样?打断我的腿?
yeah, right, what's he going to do, break my legs?
这才是生活!
ah, this is the life!
请再来一杯马提尼
another martini, please!
摇,不要搅拌!
shaken, not stirred.
爽!
oh, yeah!
全压黑色
put it all on black.
21红色
21 red.
不好意思,33黑色
i beg your pardon--33 black.
好耶!
yes!
有钱人变得越来越有钱!
the rich get richer.
全中,看见了吧,Leela
strike! in your face, Leela!
木头!
timber!
嘿,Bender,我能开你的车吗?
hey, Bender, can i take a ride in your car?
那你的先把自己清干净
maybe if you clean up first.
看起来你脖子好像卡在什么里了
it looks like your neck stepped in something.
哦,抱歉
oh, i'm sorry.
是卡在你的身体了
that's just your body.
嘿,你这能看到我的膝盖还敢说这话。
hey, you look me in the shins and say that.
嘿,我受够了这个地方
hey, i've had it up to here with this place.
我要去人头博物馆
i'm off to the head museum
哪里摆放的都是像我一样的能欣赏好东西的
to hang out with classy heads like me
上等脑袋。
who appreciate the finer things:
诗人、哲学家、红衣主教
poetry, philosophy, hats.
再见了,填棺材料们!
so long, coffin-stuffers!
你们哪个填棺材料能带我去吗?
could one of you coffin-stuffers please carry me?
人头博物馆
1820-1887:络腮胡子的黄金年代展
电影明星区
B级电影明星区
色情电影明星区
那么,那组人头
now, which group of heads is
电视明星区
配得上同我一起陈列?
good enough for me to hang out with?
Fry,你怎么看?
what do you think, Fry?
Fry?
超模区
嗨!
hi.
我是Claudia Schiffer的头
i'm Claudia Schiffer's head.
我认识你
i recognize you.
你原来不是有身体类似的东西吗?
didn't you use to have a body of some sort?
是啊,但它妨碍我事业发展了
yeah, but it was holding me back.
你知道,我只是泳帽照
you know, i just did the cover
上了体育杂♥志♥封面
of the sports illustrated swim cap issue.
你看起来真漂亮
well,you're looking great.
谢谢,但是我不介意再减几磅
thanks. i wouldn't mind losing a few pounds, though.
你可以的
couldn't hurt.
总统大厅
啊,美国总统们!
ah, U.S. presidents!
结实的架子,良好的安保
sturdy shelves, good security...
这个地方真有逼格
this place has class.
[比尔·克♥林♥顿♥]
嘿,甜心!
注:克♥林♥顿♥总统以和莱温斯基的性丑闻而为人们熟知
hey, sugar cookie!
你知道从法律上来说
you know, legally
我再也做不了性方面的事了
nothing i can do counts as sex anymore.
[杰拉尔德·福特]
我为他的无礼向你道歉,女士
注:福特为尼克松继任者,曾特赦尼克松
i apologize for his rudeness, ma'am.
他一看到肉感的女人,就把持不住
he gets this way around meaty-looking women.
嘿,我认识你
hey, i remember you.
我曾想投你的票来着
i was going to vote for you one time.
但是投票一点都不酷
but voting isn't cool
所以我选择独自待在家里被李施德林漱口水弄得晕头转向
注:李施德林漱口水以酒精含量高闻名
so i stayed home alone and got trashed on listerine.
[杰拉尔德·福特]
说实话我从来没有觉得投票
frankly, i've never felt voting
在选举过程中很重要
to be all that essential to the process.
[理查德·尼克松]
别扯了,Ford
注:尼克松因水门事件辞职,福特则作为副总统继任,并没经过票选
no kidding, Ford.
那个妓♥女♥机器人说
so then the hooker-bot says
“那不是我的扩展槽”
"that's not my expansion slot."
然后我朋友说
and my friend says
“这也不是是我镀金25针连接起插头”
注:好像机器人黄色笑话?
"that's not my gold-plated 25-pin connector."
[乔治·华盛顿]
哦,Bender
注:这里Bender把自己摆在了国父的前面
oh, Bender.
你们机器人真的很搞笑
thou robots really cracketh me up.
我喜欢这里
you know, i like it here.
这里租个位置要多少钱?
what's the rent on one of these jars?
[乔治·布♥什♥]
对不起,Bender,我们不能让
sorry, Bender, but we can't allow
什么阿猫阿狗都进来
every Tom, Dick and Harry to move in.
注:Dick、Tom和Harry为常用人名,
这里的意思相当于汉语里的阿猫阿狗,
这三位总统的名字刚好就是Dick、Tom、和Harry
[理查德·尼克松] [托马斯·杰斐逊] [哈里·S·杜鲁门]
无意冒犯,Jefferson, Nixon and Truman
no offense Jefferson, Nixon and Truman.
[吉米·卡特]
或许Bender先生能
maybe Mr. Bender can get a spot
在竞选失败的那个橱柜里找个位置
in the closet of presidential losers.
[鲍勃·多尔]
Bob Dole需要个伴
注:鲍勃·多尔,1996年输给克♥林♥顿♥
Bob Dole needs company.
Larouche一直不停地说敲门的笑话
注:林顿·拉罗契,曾7次竞选失败
Larouche won't stop with the knock-knock jokes.
拉倒吧
pass.
告诉我们,Bender
so telleth, Bender--
你的身体怎么了?
what hath happened to your body?
我把它当了
i hocked it.
当了?你为什么这么做?
hocked it? why wouldst thou do that?
和你当初当掉牙的原因一样
same reason you hocked your teeth.
注:华盛顿曾拔下多颗牙齿,并用黑奴的牙做了一副假牙;
华盛顿本人嗜酒,退休后也开过酒庄;
这里应该是讽刺华盛顿蓄奴
哈,为了酒钱。
ah, booze money.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表