剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
他现在去了一个地方,希望有一天我也能去
who's gone to a place where i, too, hope one day to go--
就是厕所
the toilet.
我会感觉好一些
i wouldn't feel so bad
如果Bender能明白他对我造成的伤害
if Bender just understood the pain he caused me.
告诉我实话吧,医生
give it to me straight, doctor.
别安慰我了
don't sugarcoat it.
好吧
very well.
你全家都死绝了
your entire family died
因为你未婚妻驾驶一架飞机
when a plane piloted by your fiancée
撞上了你家没上保险的房♥子
crashed into your uninsured home.
而且你的癌症也晚期了
and you have inoperable cancer.
我打赌你没想到会这样,Calculon~
bet you weren't expecting that one, Calculon!
看来他完全不懂人类的基本情感
it's like he doesn't understand simple humanoid emotion.
我只希望Bender可以感受我的心情,一次就好
i wish just once Bender could feel exactly what i feel.
说实话,通过科学的奇迹
actually, through the miracle of science
那是可以做到的
that can be arranged.
啊哦,难道又是一次疯狂的越界试验
uh-oh. is this going to be another crazy experiment
去前人所未曾去过的科学洪荒?
that crosses a line man was not meant to cross?
这起火箭坠毁悲剧的官方公布死亡人数
the official death toll in that tragic rocket crash
火箭
坠毁
已经上升到了五万四千人
has now been raised to 54,000.
嘿 你们拿我的头准备干吗?
hey, what the hell are you doing with my head?
我需要修理一下
i need to tinker in it.
为什么不修一下Fry这盆栽头?
why don't you just use a potted plant like Fry?
安静
quiet you.
我要给你安装一个共情芯片
i'm installing an "empathy chip."
那就能让Bender体验别人的情绪?
and that'll allow Bender to feel other people's emotions?
没错,如果你说得“让” 是“逼”的意思的话
yes... if by "allow" you mean "force."
-该死…小心!- 哦,天哪
-ow... ooh... son of a... -oh, dear!
哦,老天
oh, my! uh-oh!
再来一次,老天
once more. my god
现在别动!
steady now!
完成了!
there we go.
现在 我只要调到Leela的情感频率
now, i'll simply tune it to Leela's emotional frequency.
老天
my god!
我现在被各种情绪...淹没了
i'm overcome with... feelings.
我现在感到了强烈的渴望....
i'm experiencing a powerful yearning to...
去塞一肚子鲭鱼头
to cram my gullet full of mackerel heads.
那是我,朋友
that's me, baby.
现在,我感觉我不如Leela聪明了
now i'm worried that i'm not as smart as Leela.
但是
but at the same time
好在我比她可爱
i feel relieved that i'm cuter than her.
额,那是我
uh, that's me.
谢谢替我掩护
thanks for covering.
这次我在想念Nibbler
this time i miss Nibbler
而且我觉得自己爱管闲事还固执己见
and i'm feeling nosy and opinionated.
没错!
bingo!
那是Leela
that's Leela.
谢谢,教授
thank you, professor.
很高兴Bender终于可以体会我的痛苦了
i'm happy Bender can finally feel my pain.
高兴...我喜欢这个情绪
happy...i like this feeling.
别变回你万年郁闷的情绪了
just don't revert to your usual mopey self.
我才不郁闷!
i'm not mopey.
你闭嘴!
you shut up.
生气?
anger, huh?
你竟敢让我感到生气
how dare you make me feel anger
你这个养死宠物的独眼龙!
you one-eyed jerk with a dead pet!
多谢你带我出来,amy
thanks for taking me out, amy.
我觉得我已经没那么难受了
i feel slightly less miserable already.
嘿!你知道该怎么让自己振作起来吗
hey, you know what would cheer you up?
你应该养一只小狗
you should get yourself a puppy.
小狗?
a puppy?
Nibbler超爱吃小狗的
Nibbler loved to eat puppies.
你怎么了?
what's your problem?
我想念Nibbler
i miss Nibbler.
真的假的?
you do?
见鬼,当然不了!
hell, no!
这是Leela的愚蠢情绪
it's Leela's stupid feelings.
她为什么就不能喝个痛快就像个普通人那样
why can't she just drink herself happy like a normal person?
哦,嫉妒
uh-oh, jealousy.
你当自己多火♥辣♥呢!
you think you're so hot!
啥?
wha...?!
你能吸引那些男的
the only reason you get all the guys
全都因为你穿得像个站街女
is because you dress like a tramp.
她们只是喜欢我的个性
they're just responding to my personality.
额,Leela,Armando和我
uh, Leela, Armando and i
要到他车后座去喝咖啡
are going to the backseat of his car for coffee.
你一个人在这里没关系吧?
you going to be all right here by yourself?
没事 我一个人也很开心
sure. i'm having a great time.
真的,你们去享受自己的时间吧
really-- you two go enjoy yourselves.
我好孤独
i'm so lonely.
我要去吃一大桶冰淇淋
i'm going to go eat a bucket of ice cream.
一大桶...
a bucket...
勺子在爽足粉里
the spoon's in the foot powder.
我觉得我已经无能为力了
i'm at the end of my rope.
没有小可怜Nibbler,我一分钟都活不下去了
i can't live another minute without poor, sweet Nibbler.
可惜它不是短吻鳄
too bad he wasn't an alligator.
你知道,短吻鳄被冲进下水道也能活
you know, when you flush those things they stay alive in the sewers.
-真的吗?-没错
-really? -yep.
我朋友的表哥的社工曾经见过一次
my friend's cousin's caseworker saw one once.
这算是一个公认的事实
it's a widely believed fact.
唔,下水道...
hmm, sewers.
思考,思考,思考
thinking, thinking, thinking.
挺住,Nibbler!
hang on, Nibbler!
Bender叔叔来救你了
Uncle Bender's coming to save you.
该死,太小了
damn, it's too small.
人类究竟设计这个出来干嘛的?
what do those humans design this for, anyway?
啊哈! Bender,进一球,厕所,0分
aha! Bender, one. toilet, zero.
下边见啦
see you on the other side.
Bender?Bender?
你有看到我的草帽吗?
have you seen my sombrero?
这次他把自己冲下厕所了?
now he's flushed himselfdown the toilet?
下一个他要冲谁?
who's he going to flush next?
嘿,都是你的错
hey, it's your fault.
他把冲自己下去
he only flushed himself
是因为你的情绪让他很难受
because your emotions made him feel bad.
你说得对
you're right.
我就是觉得很糟糕
i feel terrible.
哦,好极了
oh, great.
你现在让他感觉更糟了
now you're making him feel worse.
我们得到下水道去找他
i guess we'd better go down into the sewers and look for him.
你疯了吗?
are you crazy?
下面可是有变种人的
there's mutants down there.
他们会活吃了你
they'll eat you alive.
他们吓死个人!
they're hideous!
根本没有变种人这种事
there's no such thing as mutants.
那就是个可笑的都市传说
that's a ridiculous urban myth.
话可不要说得太满
oh, don't be so sure.
很多科学家相信
many scientists believe
人类到了那下面也许会变异
humans really could mutate down there
因为会接触有毒垃圾、放射性废料
due to exposure to toxic waste and radioactive runoff
还有全美国堆积的粪便
and good old american feces.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
god bless america.
女士优先
ladies first.
额!真是回味无穷啊
ugh! and the aftertaste.
咋了?
what is it?
烧到手了
i burned my finger.
好了,查查《下水道漫游指南》
okay, check the guidebook.
看起来我们在公园大道下面
looks like we're under park avenue.
哦,还不错哦
ooh, ritzy.
想想看,这些之前都可能来自慈善午餐会
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表