剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
他把酒喝没了?
he ran out of beer?
还是说他要我们狗带?
so he's about to kill us.
我们想让Leela重新当船长
we want Leela to be captain again.
所以,这是场哗变,对吗
so, it's mutiny, is it?
没想到我也会有这一天
i never thought i'd see the day.
来吧,Kif,我们一起弹射出去
come, Kif, let's eject.
我找到一件适合你穿的童装太空服
i found a children's space suit you can wear.
好吧,说实话,长官
well, to be honest, sir
我更愿意待在这跟Leela船长在一起
i'd rather stay here with captain Leela.
她真的会听取我的想法...
she actually listens to what i have to...
哦 不!
oh, no!
他把方向盘搞坏了
he's disabled the steering!
我们要撞上去了
we're gonna crash!
Leela,救救我
Leela, save me!
也救救你自己
and yourself, i guess.
还有我的班卓琴
and my banjo!
还有Fry!
and Fry!
好好好
okay, okay.
我们还有一线生机
we have one chance.
你们愿意听从我这位船长的指示吗?
are you willing to do what i say as captain?
必须的
absolutely.
哪怕是我让你卖♥♥力干活?
even if i make you work hard?
上帝为我作证
as your god is my witness.
那现在去把那辆没坏的悬浮推车拿来
then go get the hover dolly you didn't break
把所有暗物质都倒进左引擎里
and load all the dark matter into the left engine.
哦天啊,这东西太沉了
oh, man, that crap's heavy!
而且很热。 动作快点!
and warm. just do it!
中立大人,是黄色警报
your neutralness, it's a beige alert.
如果我没能侥幸活下来
if i don't survive
记得跟我妻子说 “你好”
tell my wife, "hello."
快
hurry!
我不想25岁就英年早逝!
i don't want to die at the age of 25!
亲爱的,除非碰上时间扭曲
honey, unless we hit a time warp
否则我可不担心早死
i wouldn't worry about it.
左引擎 右引擎
太低了!
it's too low!
快!
quick!
做到了
you did it!
你们做到了
you actually did it!
并且没有人会因为哗变而受罚
and no one will have to punish anyone for the mutiny!
所以,当Leela船长惊慌失措时
and so, when captain Leela panicked--
也可能是被她生理期搞得心慌意乱的时候
perhaps distracted by female troubles--
敏捷的思维使我采取了正确的行动
my quick thinking allowed me to do whatever i did
避免了即将发生的惨剧
to save the day.
Leela船长
captain Leela
这个扯几把蛋的故事是真的吗?
is this rambling story of magic and heroism true?
好吧,实际上
well, actually...
闺女!
that-a-girl!
如果他们不要他,我们就留他当船长
if they don't take him back, we can keep him as captain.
法官大人,这都是真的
your honor, it's all true--
我身为女人,只会无能狂怒,全靠扎普
my female incompetence, Zapp's catlike reflexes
猫一般敏捷反应才得以安然无恙事实就是这样
the stuff that made no sense, all of it.
既然这样的话,Zapp Brannigan
in that case, Zapp Brannigan
我在此恢复你的军衔和停车特权
i hereby restore your rank and parking privileges.
啊,真不错
oh, foo!
走吧,Kif
come, Kif
我们要回去工作了
we've got work to do.
我会打电♥话♥跟你讲(剃腋毛的事)
i'll call and tell you about it.
Leela
我只想让你知道虽然你很刻薄
i just want you to know that even though you're mean
但你依旧是最棒的船长
you're the best captain ever.
没错,你真是个活力四射的女孩儿
yeah, you're one dynamite lady.
我们可以休息一周吗?
can we have the week off?
不可以
no!
求你你
please?
好嘛,船长
come on, captain.
好吧
oh, all right.
没有休息时间
no time off!
哦,别啊
oh, man.
我们哗变吧
let's mutiny.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表