剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
i'm leaving you.
一定有地方有人
there must be people somewhere.
太好了 有脚印
yes! footprints!
还有手印?
and handprints?
到底怎么回事?
but... what's happening?
注:格劳曼中国剧院(Grauman's Chinese Theatre)是好莱坞著名中国剧院,勒夫(Loew)是好莱坞著名影视公♥司♥
勒夫·卡扎菲·曼·格劳曼中国剧院
Fry!
感谢上帝我们找到你了
thank god we found you.
Leela 你们到4000年来做什么?
Leela, what are you guys doing here in the year 4000?
现在不是4000年
it's not the year 4000.
你才被冻了两天
you were only frozen for two days.
顺便说一下 我把你的床弄坏了
uh, by the way, i broke your bed.
你们进了 Pauly Shore的冷冻舱
you were in Pauly Shore's tube
他们正在把它送到他的电影放映现场
and they were delivering it to his movie screening.
乌龙陪审团2:
哈勃的麻烦
1000周年纪念晚会!
主演:Pual Shore医生
当他们发现你不是他时就把你扔到了沟里
but when they noticed that you weren't him, they chucked you in a ditch.
所以你是说这些不是4000年的纽约腐朽废墟?
so you're saying these aren't the decaying ruins of new york in the year 4000?
想得美
you wish.
你是在洛杉矶
you're in Los Angeles.
但是有一帮十岁的孩子拿着枪
but there was this gang of ten-year-olds with guns.
没错 这就是洛杉矶
exactly. you're in L.A.
但开车的人都互相开火
but everyone is driving around in cars shooting at each other.
这就是洛杉矶
that's L.A. for you.
天这么绿
but the air is green
而且没有任何文明的迹象
and there's no sign of civilization whatsoever.
他的社会评论说个没完
he just won't stop with the social commentary.
所有人都那么虚伪
and the people are all phonies.
没人读书 所有东西上都撒了香菜
no one reads. everything has cilantro on it.
Michelle 宝贝
Michelle, baby.
我们俩没戏了 Fry
it's not working out, Fry.
爱过又失去的感觉更好 不是吗?
'tis better to have loved and lost, n'est-ce pas?
够了 我受够女人了
that's it. i've had it with women.
从现在开始我将集中精力于我的事业
from now on, i'm concentrating on my career.
我能回来工作吗?
can i have my old job back?
为什么 我已经忘记我为什么要解雇你了
why, i've forgotten why i even fired you.
因为他毁了你的生意你的家和你所有的财产
'cause he destroyed your business, your home and all your possessions.
没错
oh, that's right.
滚蛋吧
get lost!
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表