剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
we did all we could.
你是说他已经...
you mean he's--
像新的一样?没错
good as new? yes.
Leela Zoidberg 大家注意了 这是Flexo
Leela, Zoidberg, the rest of you, this is Flexo.
我的天啊!除了那有型的胡子他看上去和班德一模一样
sweet llamas of the bahamas! except for that stylish beard
他看上去和Bender一模一样
he look just like Bender.
不 脏辫哥
no duh, dreadlock.
我们都是压弯机器人
we're both bending units.
兄弟 你的编号♥是什么?
hey, bro-bot, what's your serial number?
3370318
不是吧 我的是2716057
no way. mine's 2716057.
我没懂笑点在哪里
i don't get it.
我们的序号♥都是两个数的立方和啊
we're both expressible as the sum of two cubes.whoo!
所以 Flexo
so, uh, Flexo...
很抱歉把你撞成那样
sorry about crushing your body like that.
现在还好吗?
you okay now?
我没你看起来那么糟糕
well, i don't feel as bad as you look.
我在开玩笑呢 孩子
ah, i'm just messing with you, kid.
不要紧
you're all right.
瞧你的表情 别紧张
that's some face you got, though.
我想他们应该为此感到骄傲
i think they gota cream for that.
不 真的没事 好吧 请让我知道
no, you're great.well, just let me know...
如果我能做些什么补偿你的
if there's anything i can do to make it up to you.
其实 我的背确实被你撞伤了
actually, your little stunt did a number on my back.
你能给我捏一下吗? 当然
you mind rubbing it for me?uh, sure.
没错 就是这样 再低点
aw, yeah, that's it. little lower.
怎么样? 再低点
how's that?lower.
没错 就这样 不过再低点
yeah, that's getting it. little lower, though.
不能再低了
i can't get any lower than this.
谢谢你替我擦屁♥股♥
i'll say. you're rubbing my ass.
电子女儿国
笔记本电脑舞
嘿 来看看
hey, uh, check it out here.
六台漂亮机器
six beautiful devices.
他们知道你喜欢什么 他们也会照做
they know what you like and they'll do it
误差不超过一微米
to within a tolerance of one micron.
把风扇转起来 宝贝!
spin those fans, baby!
没错 小妞!
all right, mama!
快转 宝贝!
spin it, baby.
我不喜欢这地方
i don't like this place.
这有120度还没什么氧气
it's 120 degrees and there's very little oxygen.
闭嘴吧你 要享受
shut up and hoot.
天呐 她是在
hubba, hubba. she is built--
墨西哥被造出来的吧 我敢说
in mexico, i believe.
而且用的还不是硅
and that ain't silicon.
是钨 而且是很多钨
it's tungsten, and plenty of it.
是的 看那个排气扇
uh, yeah. look at that exhaust fan.
变♥态♥
pervert.
多谢 小阔少
thanks, moderate spender.
请选择色情动作
please select erotic transaction.
给我朋友跳个大腿舞怎么样?
yeah. how about a lap dance for my pal here?
不不不 行了 真的
uh, no, no, that's all right, really.
说实话
i'm telling you.
我不是很喜欢Flexo
there's something about Flexo i don't like.
嘿 Fry 这里
hey, Fry, think fast.
知道吗?这是氯气
get it? it's chlorine.
很搞笑 这种气体是有毒的
it's funny because it's poisonous.
你就笑吧 盐水虾
yeah, keep laughing, brine shrimp, but he's bad news.
我真后悔撞了他
i regret ever running him over.
别生气 老兄
take a rage dump, mon.
他还没有Bender坏
he's no worse than Bender.
他坏多了 他喝酒、抽烟
he's much worse. he drinks and smokes
还在网上发我的裸照
and he posts naked pictures of me on the internet.
你说的那是Bender
that's Bender all right.
我说的是Flexo
i'm talking about Flexo.
我知道了 真可爱
oh, i get it. this is cute.
你在嫉妒Bender的新朋友
you're jealous of Bender's new friend.
不 我没有
no, i'm not.
记住我的话 Flexo是恶魔
mark my words. Flexo's evil.
他是恶魔版Bender
he's the evil Bender.
别生气
rage dump.
大家好 好消息
good news, everyone.
到我的卧室去有个私人展览
report to my bedroom for a private exhibition.
大家都跟我一起到床上来
everyone get in bed with me.
我要给你们看个东西
i have something to show you.
大饱眼福吧!
feast your eyes on this!
太美了
it's beautiful.
好大啊 我能摸摸吗?
and huge. can i touch it?
所以 它是个什么?
so what is it already?
这是个巨大的鎓原子单体
it's a single atom of Jumbonium.
这个元素很稀有
an element so rare,
光是原子核就价值5万多美元
the nucleus alone is worth more than $50,000.
比5万美元多多少?10万美元
how much more? 100,000.
这就是我把它藏在床垫下面的原因
that's why i hid it here, under my mattress.
教授 我们能换个地方说话吗?
uh, professor, can we discuss this somewhere else?
当然可以
why, certainly.
原子就镶嵌在这个廉价皇冠上
the atom sits atop this dime-store tiara
将会被授予给在托瓦9号♥
which will be awarded to the winner
行星上举办的宇宙小姐选美比赛的优胜者
of this year's miss universe pageant on the planet tova nine.
你们的任务就是安全可靠地送达这个皇冠
your job is to deliver it safe and sound.
在我小时候还在火星上时我就梦想成为宇宙小姐
wow. when i was a little girl on mars i dreamed of being miss universe.
真是可悲 拜托 Leela
that's kind of pathetic.oh, come on, Leela.
每个女孩内心深处都想成为宇宙小姐
deep down, all girls want to be miss universe.
我没有 真的吗? 那就是每个可爱的女孩
not me.really? maybe it's just cute girls.
这个原子太昂贵了
due to the atom's tremendous value
如果它被盗的话行星快递就要破产了
planet express would go bankrupt if it were stolen.
所以 这次任务我们要多雇一些保安
therefore, we'll need to hire on additional security for the mission.
教授先生?这里!
oh, oh, oh! oh, mr. professor? right here!
也许我们应该选择熟悉且信任的人
maybe we should stick with people we know and trust.
我的意思是Flexo欧很好 但是…
i mean, Flexo's great, but--
你说Flexo很好?
Flexo's great, you say?
那就够了
oh, well, that's good enough for me.
欢迎加入我们 年轻人
welcome aboard, lad.
宇宙强盗在这个区域很猖獗
space banditos have been operating in this quadrant
所以你们轮流值班守护保险箱 每人8小时
so you'll each take eight-hour shifts guarding the safe.
先是 Bender 然后是Flexo 最后是Fry
first Bender, then Flexo, then Fry.
等等 我不喜欢这样的安排
wait, hold on. i don't like the sound of that.
按字母顺序来吧
let's just go alphabetically.
好 先是 Bender 然后是Flexo 最后是Fry
okay. first Bender, then Flexo, then Fry.
等下 那就按等级来
wait, let's go by rank.
好 先是 Bender 然后是Flexo 最后是Fry
okay. first Bender, then Flexo, then Fry.
Flexo比我级别高?
Flexo outranks me?
你应该说“Flexo比我级别高 长官”
that's "Flexo outranks me, Sir."
-站住!谁在那?-别拿枪指着我
-halt! who goes there? -don't point that at me.
是Fry?
Fry who?
听着 我知道Flexo是你的朋友
look, i know Flexo's your friend,
但我还是不放心他独自看着原子
but i don't trust him alone with the atom.
天呐 Fry
my god, Fry.
就因为他留胡子你就给他贴上坏人的标签?
just 'cause the guy's got a beard, you label him as evil?
那我也要给你贴标签 伙计
well, i got a label for you, pal--
一个丑陋的词 “偏见”
an ugly little word called "prejudice."
我才没有偏见
i'm not prejudiced.
得了吧 你个阿道夫(希♥特♥勒♥)
aw, save it for the cross burning, Adolf.
奔腾之家
全神贯注地看守着保险箱吗? 你知道的
keeping an eye on the safe?you know it.
轮到我值班了
well, looks like it's my shift.
你去躺着吧 离线休息会儿
you lie down and go off-line for a while.
好的
all right.
抓到你了!
caught you!
我看到你在盯着那个原子
i saw you looking at the atom.
那又怎样?我看的原子多了去了
so? i look at lots of atoms.
你不睡觉吗?一会你也要轮班
shouldn't you be resting up for your shift?
你倒是想让我去睡觉 对吗?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表