剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-来点威士忌 -好的 纯的 谢谢
- Scotch? - Oh, yes, neat. Thank you.
虽非易事 但也绝不是不可能
It's not easy, but it can be done.
股票一上市 我们的头等要事就是
So, once the stock goes public, the first thing we do is buy
买♥♥下公♥司♥的多数股权
controlling interest in the company.
没错 这大约要花五亿美元
Exactly, and that can be as much as 500 million.
如果你们能给我孙子发专辑
Now, I'm in it for 150
我就投1.5个亿
if you release my grandson's album.
四个亿 他可不像图派克那么棒
400. He ain't no Tupac.
-两个亿 -三个亿
- 200. - 300.
我的董事会最多能批准2.5亿
250 is as much as my board will approve.
我们应该可以找到另外2.5亿
Getting the other 250's doable,
但我们还得想办法推♥翻♥首席执行官
but then we still have to topple the CEO.
如果你能找个傀儡把他换掉
If you can successfully replace him with a shill,
你就能重组董事会
then you can replace your board of directors,
这公♥司♥就是你的了
and the company is yours.
但是换掉首席执行官的最有效途径
But the most effective way to replace a CEO
是重组董事会
is to replace a board of directors.
没有现任执行官的帮助你又无法重组董事会
And you can't do that with your current CEO.
很棘手吧
Tricky, isn't it?
怪不得人家叫你"棘手特里克特"呢
Ah-ha! That's why they call you Tricky Trichter.
妞 我可不想吃什么破鸡肉
Child, I don't want no chicken.
我最成功的几次收♥购♥
I think some of my most effective takeovers
我手里都有首席执行官的把柄
have been when I can nail a CEO with a good scandal.
招♥妓♥ 嗑药... 什么把柄见过
Prostitutes, drugs-- you name it.
所以 我们得抓住卢修斯的把柄
So, Lucious would have to be caught in a scandal?
然后你们再募集另外的2.5个亿
And your raise your other 250 million,
帝国娱乐就是你们的了
you got yourself your Empire.
我只想知道...
I just want to know...
我是不是在为了莫须有的原因
if I tore my family apart again...
而害我的家庭再一次分崩离析
for no reason.
直说吧 你问我这个做什么
Come on, girl, why you gonna ask me this?
是不是卢修斯杀死了邦基
Did Lucious kill Bunkie?
你知道 这很复杂
You know, it's crazy...
有些事...
The things that...
会把一个人逼回老路
can make a man go back to using.
为什么
Why?
邦基当时想
Bunkie was trying to...
敲诈他三百万美元
shake him down for $3 million.
威胁说要毁了公♥司♥的上市计划
Threatening to pull down the IPO.
我们这是怎么了 琦琦
What happened to us, Cookie?
我们曾是一家人
We was family.
大家相互扶持 我...
We had each other's back. I...
我养大了你的三个儿子
I raised your boys.
邦基是我的兄弟
Bunkie was my brother.
卢修斯
Lucious...
卢修斯曾是我心目中的英雄
Lucious was my hero.
真是太遗憾了
It's a damn shame.
贾马尔是我的一切
Jamal is my everything.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
你不会失去他的 琦琦
You're not gonna lose him, Cookie.
去和他好好谈谈 弥补这一切
Just go talk to him, make it right.
如果你想来拍贾马尔的马屁
You came to kiss Jamal's ass,
那你就该去他家
you got to go to his place for that.
我是来找你的
I'm here to talk to you.
你知道我把你当儿子看的 别这样
You know, you're like a son to me, come on.
大家各就各位 开始排练
Okay, places for rehearsal, everybody.
♪She was more like a Billie Jean♪
♪Headed home one day thru the party♪
♪Like Delilah the Philistine♪
♪Heaven knows what little nature had started♪
♪Come away with me, what your body said♪
♪As she moseyed her little way to the body♪
♪The conversation intoxicating my na♪
停停停 暂停 暂停
Yo, stop, stop, stop! Hold up, hold up, hold up!
首先 亚历克斯 我需要多一点回音
First... Alex, I need a little bit more echo,
而且先暂停一会
but hold up a second.
我这一生唯一想要的就是他能爱我
All my life all I wanted was for that man to love me.
我知道 宝贝 那也是我唯一想要的
I know, baby. That's all I ever wanted, too.
听我说 贾马尔
Look, Jamal...
我只是希望你能永远记住
I just want you to always remember what I told you,
多年前我在探监室对你所说的话
all those years ago, in that visiting room.
我支持你
I got you.
好吗
Okay?
无论我和你♥爸♥之间发生什么事
No matter what's going on between me and your daddy,
我都会支持你
I got you.
我知道你会
I know you do.
但是 妈 我需要知道
But, Ma, I need to know.
那是他和上帝之间的秘密 宝贝
That's between him and the Lord, baby.
小安 明天你父亲就会
Look, Dre. Your father's ringing the bell
敲响钟声 让公♥司♥上市
to take the company public tomorrow.
你还会一如既往地经营公♥司♥ 不是吗
You're gonna run the business as you always have, right?
卢修斯会教贾马尔余下的部分
And Lucious will teach Jamal the rest of it,
我们想要的不是实现了吗
and... it's everything we ever wanted.
你有听到自己说的话吗
Are you listening to yourself?
你现在变成懦夫了吗
What are you, a coward now?
你很清楚 帝国娱乐应该属于我
Empire should be mine and you know it.
-小安 小安 -而你竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我
- Dre, Dre, Dre, Dre... - You stabbed me in the back!
-安什么 -你怎么能说是我出♥卖♥♥♥你呢
- Dre what? - Don't ever say I stabbed you in the back.
我一直在你身边支持你
I'm here, now, for you.
我们还有机会 你还是我的家人 小安
We still have this. You're still my family, Dre.
-小安 -别跟我打亲情牌
- Dre? - Don't play that card with me!
-你不是我的家人 -你现在心情不好
- You're not my family. - You're upset.
-你只是我爸的打手 -别这么说
- You're just my dad's thug. - Now, don't-don't do that.
而你现在是贾马尔的打手了
And now, you're Jamal's thug.
是我养大了你 小子
I raised you, boy.
仅此而已
That's all you ever gonna be.
你不该这样和我说话
You ain't supposed to talk to me like that!
你有毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
你要尊重我
You respect me!
我不是来和你打架的
Now, I didn't come here to fight.
起来 我们好好谈谈
Now, get up, so we can talk.
你给我滚出去
Now, you get the hell out of my house.
小安 小安
Dre, Dre...
弗农 放开他
Vernon, get off of him!
弗农 住手 住手
Vernon, stop it! Stop it!
弗农 放开他
Vernon, get off of him!
宝贝 宝贝 你没事吧
Baby! Baby, are you okay?
-我没事 -天呐
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Oh, my God!
我很好 没事 没事
I'm good. I'm okay, I'm okay.
-让我看看 -我没事 没事
- Let me see you. - I'm okay. I'm okay.
天呐
Oh, my God!
看着我 天呐 宝贝
Look at me. Oh, my God, baby.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你回来了
You came back.
我想要补救 真的
I want to fix this. I do.
我也是
Me, too...
-我也是 -宝贝 到底发生了什么事
- Me, too. - Baby, what the hell happened here?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -没事了
- Oh, my God. - All right.
弗叔叔
Uncle Vern?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-弗 -天呐
- Vern? - Oh, my God.
弗叔叔 醒醒
Uncle Vern, come on...
他没有脉搏了
He doesn't have a pulse.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
We gotta call the police. We gotta call the police.
不不 小安 小安 别报♥警♥ 别报♥警♥
No, no! Dre! Dre! Do not do that! Do not do that!
-为什么 -因为警♥察♥会展开调查
- Why not? - Because there's gonna be a-an investigation
会审讯 谁知道还会有些什么事
and a trial and who knows what can happen?
我无法承受
I can't take that.
不 这是自卫 你在保护我
No, it was self-defense! You was defending me!
是 可你不知道警♥察♥是否这么认为 宝贝
Yeah, but you don't know they're gonna see it that way, baby!
-不 什么可能都有 -他们会这样认为
- No. Anything can happen! - They're gonna see it that way
-因为我们就这样告诉他们 -小安 别
- because that's what we're gonna tell them. - Dre, Dre, no!
-我要打电♥话♥ -小安 我怀孕了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表