剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
how to deal with her manager.
琦琦
Cookie.
没错 你妈
Yeah, your mama.
你搞得定
You can handle it.
好吧
Okay.
干得好
Good man.
点子不错
Appreciate this.
谢谢爸
Thank you, Dad.
回头再联♥系♥你
Holler later, man.
怎么了
What?
我们有更大的麻烦了
We got a bigger problem.
企业要员死亡或不再有能力管理企业时 关联方获得赔偿的保险
发行人坚持要求
Underwriters are insisting
我们要上市得有企业要员保险
we get a key man policy for the IPO.
这不是问题
That ain't no issue.
我跟他们说过了...
I already told them...
如果我有什么不测
that if something happened to me,
我的儿子们中会有一个出来接手
one of my sons is gonna take over.
不 这不行
No, that's not gonna work.
我们得让医生
We're gonna need a doctor
确认你的健康状况良好
to certify that you're in good health,
由他来签这个保险
and he's gonna need to sign that policy;
不然就不能上市
otherwise, we ain't going public.
我向安妮卡求婚了
You know, I asked Anika to marry me.
给了她一枚18克拉的大钻戒
Gave her an 18-karat diamond ring.
理查德·伯顿送给伊丽莎白·泰勒的同款
Same ring that Richard Burton gave to Elizabeth Taylor.
她老爹是个很牛的医生
She's got this big-time doctor as a father.
是吗
Yeah?
你准备让他签保险吗
And you're gonna try to get him to sign this policy?
还记得我第一次订婚吗
Remember the first time I got engaged?
-办了个盛大的派对 -没错
- Had that huge party? - Yeah.
办派对的钱我还没还清呢
The one I'm still paying for.
就是这周
Yeah, that's this week.
什么
And?
结婚纪念日
Our anniversary.
我和琦琦老太婆的
Me and the Cookie Monster.
贾马尔 我们录音棚见
Jamal, I'll meet you at the studio.
宝贝 我知道这首歌♥有多重要 好吗
Look, baby, I know how important this is, okay?
放轻松 放轻松
Don't stress. Don't stress.
你知道我有多重视
You know how important this is to me.
这是我最关注的事情
Means more to me than anything in the world.
行
Okay.
卡特 我需要见你
Carter, I need to reach you.
马上联♥系♥我
Call me right away.
有人想杀我
Somebody's trying to kill me.
你像幽灵一样站在门口
What the hell are you doing,
搞什么鬼
standing there like a phantom for?
这玫瑰是你留给我的吗
Did you leave that rose?
这是放在你门口的
This was on your doorstep.
进来 快进来 小安
Get in here. Get in here, Dre!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我就是有点赶而已
I'm just in a rush.
小贾在那个贫民地痞录音棚
Mal's up at that Ghetto Ass Studio,
我不放心让他一个人在那
and I don't like leaving him up there on his own.
什么录音棚
Which studio?
就叫那名字 你要干什么 小安
That's the name. Look, what you want, Dre?
你有事要说 怕我不同意吗
Something you're afraid I'm gonna say no to?
爸想让提安娜客串哈基姆的MV
Dad wants Tiana to guest on Hakeem's video.
今天就要拍摄
It's shooting today.
不行 你得走了 安德鲁
No. Man, you got to go, Andre.
-我还有更重要的事 -妈 求你了
- I have way more important things to... - Mom, please!
爸给了我很大的压力
Dad's putting me under a lot of pressure here, okay?
我在向你求助
I'm asking for help.
因为公开上市的原因
Now, the board won't allocate any more promotion money
董事会不肯再多拨款
because of the IPO.
每次我们谈到大笔资金 就会听到董事会
What is this mysterious board I keep hearing about
这个神秘的董事会到底是什么
every time we're talking about lots of money?
是个私人董事会
It's a private board.
包括几个我们信任的顾问之类的人
Some of our trusted advisors, that kind of thing.
-卢修斯也在吗 -当然了
- Is Lucious on it? - Of course.
还有弗农叔叔和我
And Uncle Vernon and me.
我有办法了
Okay, I got a solution.
你跟卢修斯说我可以答应他
You tell Lucious we all good.
只要让我进董事会就行
I just need me a seat on that board.
你不是来真的吧
You're not serious.
不进董事会 就没有提安娜 拍不成MV
No board, no Tiana, no video.
我得走了 安德鲁
Now, I got to go, Andre.
施展你的魔法 让我为你自豪吧
Make me proud. Work your magic, baby.
♪She make dat thang go drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪I do my dance like♪
♪Drip drop♪
我跟大家都说了
I told the whole crew,
这周末我们会去迈阿密
this weekend, we was gonna be in Miami.
卡
And cut.
你做的很棒
You did good.
90年代末期新灵魂乐革新运动的主要歌♥手之一
我们的小迪·安格罗
Little Baby D'Angelo.
你好啊 问个问题
Let me holla at you. Question.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you supposed to be doing?
我以为我们应该在迈阿密 巴哈马群岛
I thought we're supposed to be in Miami, the Bahamas,
海水浴什么的 这算什么
bathing, what is this?
你什么都不懂
You don't know nothing.
这个背景我想怎么改都可以
This background right here gonna be whatever I want it to be.
-我给你看 -让我看到点东西吧
- Come here, let me show you something. - Show me something.
是这样
So,
-我们可以在迈阿密 -挺酷的
- we can be in Miami. - That's dope.
也可以在加勒比群岛
We could be at the Caribbean.
什么特效都能做出来
You know, we got all types of special effects,
就像《阿凡达》和《霍比特人》一样
like Avatar and The Hobbit.
-好吧 -有钱人都是这么干的
- All right, all right. - Rich guy.
我懂了 你这个富二代
I see, I see. Your little spoiled ass.
第二段副歌♥再来一遍
Look, let's do that second verse again.
♪Listen♪
♪Dollar, dollar bill, y'all♪
♪Everybody lookin' for somethin'♪
♪Can make you wanna kill, y'all♪
♪You can't get somethin' for nothin'♪
♪Work hard♪
♪And play even harder♪
♪Gotta save up all my nickels and quarters♪
♪Can't ask you for a handout♪
♪It's time to be a man now♪
♪I don't need it♪
♪You can keep ya money♪
♪I don't want it if you're gonna throw it up in my face♪
♪I'm still leavin', you can keep ya money♪
♪Because you ain't worth the time♪
♪Can't let it go to waste♪
停 停 停
Yo, yo, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
这一段不对
Something ain't right about that.
回放一次
Play it back.
♪Dollar, dollar bill, y'all♪
♪Everybody lookin' for somethin'♪
♪Can make you wanna kill, y'all♪
等等 我经纪人来电♥话♥了
Hold up. This is my manager.
-你在哪 -宝贝
- Where you at? - Hey, baby.
我耽误了一下
I got held up for a little bit.
你那边怎么样了
Where are you with things?
序曲这里遇到点问题
I'm having trouble with this intro.
在电♥话♥里放给我听
Okay, well, play it for me over the phone.
好 别挂
All right, hold up.
再放一次
Yo, play that back.
我在想是什么让我创作了这首歌♥
I was thinking about what brought me to this song
金钱是怎样 不止金钱...
about how money, and not just money...
出租车
Taxi!
妈 你能不能认真听
Ma, can you pay attention? For real, though.
我现在时间很紧张
I'm on a time slot right now--
你应该在这里才对
you're supposed to be here.
-你好 -搞什么
- Hi. - What the heck?
等一下
Okay. Just wait a second.
听我说 宝贝 把前面的独白去掉
Look, baby, scrap that intro, okay?
唱歌♥前说话已经过时了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表