剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪You're the one♪
♪Let's go, boy, I'm ready♪
♪Come here, kiss me♪
♪Set my heart free♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios, boy, adios, boy, don't say♪
♪Adios, adios, boy, don't say adios, boy♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios, boy♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios, boy♪
♪Adios, boy, don't say adios♪
-停下 -伙计
- Cut it. - Man!
我说的没错吧
That's what I'm talking about.
简直太棒了
Mmm. Now, that was bananas.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
小哈 告诉她你是帝国王子
Yo, Keem, tell her you're the prince of Empire.
告诉她你马上要火了
Tell her you about to be famous.
挑一个 随便挑去
Pick one. Pick one you want.
-玩得开心吗 -不
- You having fun? - No.
你用过真枪吗
You ever handle a real firearm before?
会让你觉得自己很强大
Gives you a sense of power.
你们在给我的排练捣乱
Um, you guys are ruining my rehearsal.
拜托 各位 我该走了
Come on, y'all. I got to get up out of here, man.
好吧 我们走了 我们不是有意的
All right, we out. We didn't... we didn't mean to do that.
走吧
Come on, man.
我也正在排练
I'm in there rehearsing, too.
我这周要在拉维提科斯出道
I'm opening up at Laviticus this weekend.
真棒 安妮卡在哪
That's nice. Where's Anika?
她应该过来看的 安妮卡
She was supposed to see this. Anika?
你叫提安娜对吧
Look, Tiana, right?
你是新来的
You're new here.
你可能有点小名气啥的 不过
You might be a little famous and everything, but...
和我关系好的话你能得到不少好处
there's a lot of perks that come with being nice to me.
不如这样 我给你拉维提科斯的贵宾席
So how about this? I put you on VIP at Laviticus,
我们以一个好的方式开始
and we turn up the right way.
不如这样 劳驾你这个骗子离开
How about this? Get your rich, phony ass out of here.
骗子 过来
Phony? Come here.
-你说什么骗子 -别浪费我时间
- What you talking about, phony? - Don't waste my time.
不是吧 就这样吗
For real? That's how it is?
回来啊 漂亮妞
Come here, girl.
贝基 有哪个经纪人有回音了吗
Becky, have we heard anything back from any of the managers?
我需要有人上台给他造势
I need someone onstage backing him up.
还没 不过我跟五个都说了
Not yet, but I have word out to all five.
还是没找到邦基
Still no word from Bunkie yet.
派人去大西洋城找找
Well, send somebody up to Atlantic City.
他上次玩失踪就是在那里花我的钱
Last time he disappeared, he was up there wasting my money.
对啊 我知道 已经派人去了
Right, yeah, I know. So I did.
还派人去了拉斯维加斯
Also to Las Vegas
和棕榈泉郊区的赌场
and that casino outside of Palm Springs.
可是先生 有个新问题
But, sir, there's a new problem
需要你的关注
that I really need your attention for.
我已经有一个问题要解决了
Well, I've got one problem right now,
得找个人给我儿子造势
and that's finding someone to back up my son.
接通弗农的电♥话♥ 让他解决这件事
Get Vernon on the line. I need him to get this done.
我会的 不过你需要...
Right, I will, but you really need to...
赶紧打给弗农 见鬼
Get Vernon, damn it.
正在打给弗农
Getting Vernon.
弗农 你在跟卢修斯通话
Vernon, you're on with Lucious.
宝贝 我需要你
Hey, baby, I need you
帮我找个人给哈基姆造势
to get me someone to back up Hakeem.
厉害点的
Somebody really big.
我只有这一个机会让这孩子出道
I got one shot to debut this boy,
一定得一鸣惊人
and it's got to be epic.
基德狒狒怎么样
Yeah, well, how about Kidd Fo-Fo?
购物广场枪击致两人死亡
光照片就能传疯了
Photos alone are gonna go viral.
他不会这么做的 他太有名了
Nah, he would never do it. He's way too big.
他当然会 他马上要欠我们一个大人情了
Oh, yes, he will. He's about to owe us a huge favor.
你指什么 威利斯吗
What you talking 'bout, Willis?
艾姆赫斯特一个购物中心发生枪击
There was a shooting at a mall in Elmhurst.
死了两个人
Two people are dead.
贝基 你怎么没告诉我这件事
Becky, why didn't you tell me this?
你压根没听我把话说完
You see, you never listen to me.
我之前一直想说的就是这事
I tried to tell you that before.
那个白♥痴♥传了个视频上网
And the idiot goes and posts a video online
说狒狒是他最大的启发
and cites Fo-Fo as his biggest inspiration.
整个早上媒体都在攻击我们
The media's been attacking us all morning.
里昂先生 你对枪击有什么看法
Mr. Lyon, do you have any comment about the shooting?
里昂先生 你对枪击有什么看法
Mr. Lyon, do you have any comment about the shooting?
无可奉告
I have nothing.
原始股价设为18美元
Original share price set at $18.
需要和爸爸解释什么是估值模型
Need to explain valuation model to Dad.
找流模型来提高帝国娱乐的账目盈亏
Find streaming model to increase Empire's bottom line.
想办法破坏哈基姆在拉维提科斯的事
Figure out how to undermine Hakeem at Laviticus.
你昨天去见奥布斯特医生了吗
Did you see Dr. Obst yesterday?
我取消了最近的两个预约
Canceled my last two appointments.
拉维提科斯的开业和首次公开募股同时在忙
With Laviticus opening and this IPO,
现在我一离开办公室 爸就担心得要死
Dad freaks out every time I leave the office.
你得去一趟
You need to go.
今天之内
Today.
你开始说梦话
You were talking in your sleep
而且是在以第三人称谈论自己
about yourself in the third person.
你需要重新配药
You need to recalibrate your meds again.
拉维提科斯的事结束后就去 朗达
Right after Laviticus, Rhonda.
爸爸想靠这次机会推出哈基姆
Dad's using it to launch Hakeem.
现在他现在对这件事极度疯狂
He's completely crazy about it right now.
听我说
Listen to me.
对于大部分人来说 取消和医生的预约
For most people, canceling a doctor's appointment
只是偷个懒
is just lazy.
但对于患有双极情感障碍的人来说
But for someone who's bipolar,
这可是性命攸关的
it's life-threatening.
而...
And...
你的命...
your life...
是我的
is mine.
我会去的
I'll go.
你应该告诉你妈
You should tell your mother
哈基姆会在拉维提科斯演出
that Hakeem is performing at Laviticus.
她会捣乱的
She'll try to sabotage it.
我已经说了
Already did.
你妈来了
Your mom's here.
小伙子 起床了 有活干了
Come on, boy, get up, we got work to do.
-妈 你怎么进来的 -我有钥匙
- Ma, how'd you get in my house? - I got a key.
你写的那首歌♥叫什么名字
What is this song you wrote?
不赖嘛
It ain't half bad.
周六去俱乐部唱吧
Perform it at the club on Saturday.
有个叫卡特的人打电♥话♥找你
You got a call from somebody named Carter.
我不是让你在车里等我吗
Thought I told you to wait in the car.
她是谁
Who's that?
波西娅 我的新助理 她还在试用期
Porsha. My new assistant. Probationary.
你要回她电♥话♥吗 她说很紧急
You want to call her? She said it's urgent.
我说 你给我出去
I said get out of here.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
你♥爸♥安排哈基姆周六在拉维提科斯表演
Your daddy's got Hakeem performing at Laviticus on Saturday.
我也要把弄你上台
I'm gonna get you up on the stage, too.
-他不想让我去那 -我才不管他怎么想
- He don't want me there. - I don't care what he wants.
-我们介意啊 -闭嘴 娘们
- Well, we do. - Shut up, Dora.
你现在给我起床
You gonna get up,
把这首歌♥准备好
and you gonna work on this song.
到了周六 你会向大家证明
And come Saturday, you gonna show everybody
你和你弟弟一样有才华
that you are just as talented as your brother.
我们开始吧
Let's hit it.
利鲁唑[治疗渐冻症]
贝基
Becky, how...
-我和你说多少次才行 -别丢了
- many times do I have to tell you about stop... - Stop it.
不许用我的卫生间
using my bathroom?
别丢了
Stop it.
我知道你病了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表