剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Much better than your father realizes.
甚至比你自己想象的更厉害
Much better than you even realize.
我们能做到的
We can do this; come on.
我们不用重头再来的 老妈
Look, mom, we don't got to start from scratch no more.
你在说什么 宝贝
What you talking about, boy?
你这是干什么
What is this?
你要离开我吗
You leaving me?
你不是已经离开我了吗
Well, you've already left me.
你弄错了
Listen, you got the wrong idea.
我没有跟米歇尔搞外遇
I never cheated on you with Michelle.
也许你们俩没上♥床♥
You may have not screwed her,
但你们分享了一些很私密的事
but you shared something very intimate.
如果我告诉你 她跟我们一样混♥蛋♥
Would it make a difference if I told you
会有什么不同吗
that she's as messed up as the rest of us?
卢修斯给她提供了一份合同
I mean, Lucious offered her a contract,
她就迫不及待地离开了教堂
and she left the church.
那我可真抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, wow, I'm so sorry for you, babe.
我不知道哪个更惨
You know, I don't know what's worse--
你为了个骗子离开我
that you left me for a phony,
还是你就这么拱手把帝国娱乐
or that you conceded Empire to Jamal
让给了贾马尔
without even putting up a fight.
我去吉娜家
I'm going to Gina's.
她说我可以睡在客房♥
She said I could stay in her guest room.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
告诉我 我为什么不该把这杯酒
Tell me why I shouldn't throw this drink
扔到你的臭脸上
in your bitch-ass face?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure this was a good idea?
你确定你想要公♥司♥吗
Are you sure you want this company?
因为那样你会输得很惨 贱♥人♥
Cause you'd never get up off the floor, bitch.
很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
谁让她口出狂言
I'm sorry, she was talking trash.
我还能怎么办
What do you expect?
我又不是傻子
I'm no punk.
滚回你的监狱去 贱♥人♥
Go back to jail, bitch!
妈 快停下 安妮卡 别闹了
Mom, stop. Anika, chill out.
从你回来就一直扰乱我的生活
You been harassing me from the moment you arrived!
-放开我 -你们俩真是绝配
- Let it go! - You two deserve each other!
老妈 冷静
Mom, whoa, whoa, whoa! Chill, chill, chill.
别闹了
Come on! Hey, chill, chill.
-看谁是小甜心 贱♥人♥ -妈 别这样
- Who's Boo Boo Kitty now, bitch? - Mom, come on...
别碰我 小哈
Don't touch me, Keem.
你没事吧
You OK?
摘掉你的珠宝吧 婊♥子♥
Bring me your pearl, whore.
放马过来啊
Bring it!
-我见招拆招 -滚开
- I'll bust it! - Off of me!
-贱♥人♥ -你个贱♥人♥...我的喉咙
- Bitch! - Oh, you bitch! ...Your throat!
放开她 妈妈
Let her go, come on, mom... mom!
把珍珠项链从你脖子上扯下来
Pearls off, right off your neck!
放开她吧 妈妈
Let her go, mom, mom...
离我远点 贱♥人♥
Get off me, bitch!
别这样 妈 别闹了
Come on... Mom, calm down. Mom!
-妈 -好吧
- Mom! Mom! Whoa. - All right.
-我很冷静 -妈
- I'll be okay. - Mom...
老妈 我们不都是因为恨同一个人才来的吗
Hey, look, mom, we here out of hate for the same man, right?
-对吗 -要想拿下帝国娱乐
- Right? - And, mom, if we're gonna make a play for Empire,
我们就需要她
we need her.
为什么需要她
Why do we need her?
因为安妮卡认识托尼·特里克特
Because Anika's got the relationship with Tony Trichter,
-这就是原因 -那又是谁
- that's why. - Who the hell is that?
他是个著名的企业狙击手
It's a famous corporate raider.
如果我们当真要这样做
We need somebody on his level
就要找这样的人物啊 妈
if we're gonna be serious about this, Mom.
他们叫他"棘手特里克特"
They call him "Tricky Trichter"
就是因为他擅长恶意收♥购♥
'cause he's the best at hostile takeovers.
他本来要为玩说唱乐的孙子收♥购♥克里德莫尔
He was gonna buy into Creedmoor 'cause his grandson is a rapper,
所以要劝他转而收♥购♥帝国娱乐
so it's not gonna be hard to convince him
应该不会很难
to buy into Empire, instead.
听着 我们得团结一致才能成功
Look, we got to stick together if we gonna do this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我就和这个小甜心合作这一次的
Okay, I will work with Boo Boo Kitty this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪I beat ya down like you stole something♪
♪A couple stiff jabs had ya nose gushin'♪
♪I let them hold sumthin', one♪
♪Ya hairline runnin' from ya, son♪
♪Two-- nobody Neva cared about you♪
♪Three-- I'm something that you be hoping to be♪
♪An' ya whole damn squad is jus' garbage to me♪
♪U be sumthin' like strippers, they just booty to me♪
♪Have your teeth on the ground♪
♪Homie, settle down♪
♪Black Rambo be the man up in town♪
好了好了 安静一下
A'ight, a'ight, a'ight, a'ight...
下一位是谁
Who next?
能不能出个真爷们
Anybody man enough?
继续唱啊 黑金刚
Go, Black Rambo!
我来试试怎么样
What about me?
相信我 这不是你能玩的 孩子
Trust me-- you don't want to do this, son.
是吗 走着瞧
Yeah, all right.
好了好了
All right, all right!
都安静一下
Chill, chill, chill, chill!
都听好
I got you.
老子要给这愣头小子点颜色瞧瞧
I'm 'bout to boom on this batty man's head.
手持麦克风 把你训服帖
♪On the microphone, putting you in check♪
♪看清我了吗♪
♪You see me♪
♪我直闯里昂狮穴无所畏惧♪
♪I'm in the Lyon's den with no respect♪
♪没时间照顾小娘炮♪
♪No time for lil homos♪
♪金刚要单飞♪
♪Rambo, he goin' solo♪
♪你那伪娘打扮惹我冒火♪
♪You rockin' pink tutus and biker shorts got me heated♪
♪我见他上前来♪
♪I'm seein' him up in court♪
♪形势危机 一触即发♪
♪It's gettin' critical fuse is goin' short♪
♪我认识个贱♥人♥长得和你很像♪
♪I know a bitch that look just like you♪
♪脚趾外露 屁♥股♥很翘♪
♪Toes out, butt out♪
♪胸也和你一样挺♪
♪Chest out like you, ha♪
♪轰 轰 轰 黑金刚♪
♪Boom, boom, boom, Black Rambo♪
♪轰 轰 轰 黑金刚♪
♪Boom, boom, boom, Black Rambo♪
♪我是基佬又如何♪
♪So what, I'm gay♪
♪没人在乎♪
♪It don't matter♪
♪上帝没有把你造得比我更好♪
♪God ain't made you no better than me♪
♪我祈祷之时♪
♪When I pray♪
♪他同样回应♪
♪He still answers♪
♪或许你应该更加虔诚♪
♪Maybe you need to get on your knees♪
♪攻击我的武器必被摧毁♪
[此句出自《旧约: 以赛亚书》]
♪No weapon shall prosper♪
♪攻击我的武器♪
♪No weapon♪
♪必被摧毁♪
♪Shall prosper♪
♪你的罪孽并不比我更轻♪
♪Your sin ain't no better than my sin♪
♪你的皮囊并不比我更好♪
♪Your skin ain't no better than my skin♪
♪随你尽情谩骂♪
♪So point all the fingers you want♪
♪贱♥人♥♪
♪Bitch♪
♪They jealous of my life♪
♪I'm-a go and live it to the fullest, my life♪
♪All these other rappers here is foolish, my life♪
♪I'm-a go and take over the game♪
♪I'm gonna... remember... name♪
真棒啊
Amazing, yeah.
♪And they jealous of, they jealous of♪
♪My life♪
太棒了
Yeah!
小伙子 你真能唱
Uh... boy, you got it.
你很有实力
You, you got somethin'.
你不会是为了要我的钱
You're not just giving me
才说这些鬼话的吧
a load of crap because you want my money now, are you?
没错 我们说的就是一堆鬼话
Oh, yeah, we giving you a load of crap.
但如果我们能捧红基德狒狒
But if we can sell Kidd Fo-Fo,
我们也一定能捧红你这酷炫的小孙子
we can certainly sell this punk-ass grandson of yours.
我曾经发起过23次恶意收♥购♥
You know, I've launched 23 hostile takeovers,
只有六次失败了
and only six have failed.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表