剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我们是该开心一下了
We got reasons to be cheerful, bro.
不敢相信这么多年以后
Can't believe we're about to take this thing public.
我们的公♥司♥终于要上市了
After all these years.
别让我一个人举着手啊
Come on, now, don't leave me hanging.
我们吗
We?
你是说我吧
You mean me.
公♥司♥是我一手建立的
This is mine. I built this.
我懂了
Yeah, right.
你还是对我和小安有意见吗
So this is about me and Dre?
加上临时首席执行官那件事
And the temporary incapacitation, now.
我们是想保护你
We were trying to protect you, bro.
是啊 你在我背后捣鬼
Yeah. You tried to pull a cool on me.
安德鲁这么做我不意外 因为他读书读傻了
Now, Andre I expect that from because he's book-smart,
可你在道上混了这么多年
but you--you from the streets.
你本该知道分寸的
You ought to know better.
至少我觉得你应该知道
At least I thought you did.
那就如你所说吧
All right. Like you said, all right?
这一切都是你的 对吧
This is all you, right?
这是你的公♥司♥
This your company.
什么是躁郁症
进来吧
Come in.
我能跟你说两句吗
May I have a word?
我是不是违反了什么顶级机密的
Did I violate some top secret, super classified
-安全规定 -没有
- security code? - No.
我才是违反规定的那个人
I'm the one that violated the code.
我违反了自己的行为准则
My own personal code of conduct.
这才是问题所在
And that is a problem.
你肯定知道 我也有一本烂账
I'm sure you know I got a nasty rap sheet,
所以我没什么资格批判你
so I'm not really one to judge.
对老板的妻子动心
Well, I've been disloyal to my commander
属于对老板的不忠
by falling for his wife.
这种行为严重违反了
That is a serious breach
我所有的誓言
of every pledge I've ever sworn.
所以我希望你理解
So I hope you understand
我将会与你保持距离
I will be keeping my distance
不过
and...
我希望你知道如果有紧急情况我会在附近
I didn't want you to think I wasn't, you know, around.
等等
Yeah. Wait.
你是说你对我动心了吗
Are you saying you're falling for me?
我是说
I'm saying that,
我无法停止想念你
I can't stop thinking about you.
如果我越界了 很抱歉
And I'm sorry if I overstepped.
马尔科姆
Malcolm...
你要离开吗
You want to leave?
你想让我离开吗
You want me to?
不
No.
♪When I look at you♪
♪I see a piece of me♪
♪Whoa♪
♪Make me happy every time♪
♪You count to three♪♪Whoa♪
♪Never thought my heart♪
♪Would ever be complete♪♪Whoa♪
♪Here's the lock and you can throw away the key♪
♪Said I'm in love with L-O-L-A♪
♪Lola, Lola, Lola♪
♪Said I'm in love with L-O-L-A, yeah♪
♪Lola, Lola, Lola♪
♪My Lola♪
你这歌♥快到大神级别了
You on the edge of something epic in there.
-谢谢赞美 谢谢 -唱得好
- Thank you, man. Thank you. - My man. Kudos.
我唱得好吗
It's good?
他说得对
He's right.
你也这么认为吗
You serious?
很美
It's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过关于这首歌♥我得问问你...
I gotta ask you something about it, though. It's...
怎么了
What's up?
你只是在歌♥里那么唱
Is it just a song, or is...
还是说你真的这么想
is that really you?
我觉得洛拉不应该
I mean, I don't think that Lola
和我爸爸待在一起
should be staying with my dad.
尤其考虑到安妮卡已经走了
You know, especially since Anika's gone.
我在考虑把她接到我那里
Thinking about taking her off his hands.
这是个重大决定
That's a big step.
是啊 不过是你跟我说
Yeah, well, you were the one that told me
我该花时间陪陪她的 对吗
I should spend time with her, right?
没错 只是...
Yeah, I know. It's...
我尊重你的决定 贾马尔 真的
I respect your decision, Jamal, so much.
非常敬佩
Like... it's beyond.
我也说不清 大概你比我更高尚吧
I don't know, I guess you're a better man than me.
瑞安 别这样
Ryan, come on, man. It's not like
我又没让你跟我一起抚养她
I'm asking you to co-parent or something.
-我知道 -我们还没到那步呢
- I know. - Obviously, we're not there yet.
我知道 只是这种事
I-I know. It's just... it's not something
我将来恐怕也做不到
that I see taking on.
好吧
Right.
那么我也尊重你的决定
I respect your decision, too.
不过我不会改变心意
Doesn't change mine, you know.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我想抚养她长大成人
I want to raise her.
-就放这里 -好的
- Right here. - All right.
好
All right.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Well, look what I found.
洛拉呢
Where's Lola?
瑞格 求你了
Reg, please.
你跑不出我的手掌心
See, you can run, but you can't hide.
永远别想离开我
And don't walk away from daddy.
走 去找洛拉
Let's go get Lola.
好吧
All right?
-走吧 -求你了...
- Just walk. - Please...
你和洛拉都是我的
You belong to me, and so does Lola.
宝贝 咱能不能先不拍了
Baby, I don't feel like doing this right now.
我还在担心小安
I'm still worried about Dre.
我知道你很伤心
I know you're hurting.
你们兄弟情深
I know you feel deeply about your brother.
不像你父亲 太冷血
Unlike your father, who is a brute.
我很难过 他都没跟我们一起去医院
I'm just really bummed he didn't come to the hospital with us.
不过老爸也有老爸的难处
You know? But we got to cut dad slack.
他病了嘛
He's sick, you know?
琦琦虽说粗俗
Cookie may be vulgar,
但起码她把贾马尔捧红了
but at least she does make Jamal better,
我也要让你红
which is what I'm trying to do with you.
这样你♥爸♥才能让你接管公♥司♥
We've got to keep our eye on that prize.
再亲一个
Give me another one.
我负责打造你的形象
I'm taking charge of your look.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
♪I don't know your name♪
♪But you've heard my name♪
♪I know why you came, trying to get that name♪
♪But you've heard my name, girl, I know♪
这才对嘛
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
男装系列的发布就靠你了
Finally a partner to launch my men's collection.
再说一遍我们像谁
Who you say we're like again?
我们就像安东尼与克利奥帕特拉 亲爱的
We are like Antony and Cleopatra, darling.
古罗马大将和古埃及女王
相爱却最终殉情
对 你说得没错
Yeah, we just like them.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我们去换衣服吧
Should we go get changed?
准备好让你♥爸♥爸成为亿万富翁了吗
You ready to make your dad a billionaire?
今晚是属于你的 安德鲁
This is your night, Andre.
等你签了那些文件 你♥爸♥就会明白
When you sign those papers, your dad is gonna see that you are
-你是唯一能... -我不去了
- the only one that... - I'm not going.
什么叫你不去了
What do you mean you're not going?
弗农说我爸不想看到这样的我
Vernon says Dad doesn't want to see me like this.
但这才是真实的我 我就这样
Well, this is me. This is who I am.
别闹了 安德鲁 这样他们就赢了
Andre, please. You can't let them win.
你怎能将自己努力的成果拱手让人啊
You have worked too hard for this.
我都无所谓了
I don't care about winning.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表