剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Fine.
♪We got to move these color TVs♪
好
Okay.
♪We are the people who turn illegal to legal♪
♪We take the good with the evil♪
♪Create more sales than the Beatles♪
♪And the Lion's our logo, we the sharks in the water♪
♪Multimedia moguls♪
♪More offices than the Oval♪♪Let's go♪
♪We do everything, came up in the game♪
♪Necessary♪♪Finish it by any means necessary♪
♪We everywhere-- millionaires, billionaires, visionaires♪
♪Back to bidness, let's expand think ahead to sell the brand♪
♪We got to install microwave ovens♪
-你挡着我了 -把麦克风还给我
- You stepping in my way, man! - Give me my damn mic!
我只想确保我们不像你这么松懈
I'm just trying to make sure that we ain't lagging like you!
你是想抢我的风头
Nah, you trying to steal my spotlight.
那可不难做到
Well, that ain't hard to do.
我这才叫表演
It's called a performance.
-你怎么不学学表演 -哥不干了
- Why don't you learn to perform? - I’m not doing it.
-哥不干了 -那就别啊 傻♥逼♥
- I’m not doing it. - Then don't do it, fool.
你俩给老娘闭嘴
Shut up, both of y'all!
你们两个小自私鬼今晚就消停一会
One night of your little selfish lives!
你们的哥哥安德鲁
Now, your brother Andre is out there
正在那里费尽心思地拉拢金主们
trying to hustle up big-time investors,
努力让你们的父亲♥美♥梦成真
trying to make your father's dream come true!
他此时此刻正在拼老命地努力
And he worked his ass off for this moment right here, right now!
为了这次演出和你们两个不识好歹的东西
Fought his way like a dog out of the projects
做牛做马
for you two ingrates!
为了你父亲唯一的夙愿
Now, can you please come together,
拜托你们就团结这一次
for this one thing your father needs,
让他把这件最终还是你们受益的事促成
so he can bring this thing home for you!
听到没
You hear me?
我问你听到没
I said do you hear me?
哈基姆
Hakeem!
听你母亲的
Listen to your mother!
她是个非常智慧的女人
Very wise woman.
你们休息一会
Y'all take a minute.
你不躺床上来这里干什么
What are you doing out of bed?
只是食物中毒
It was just food poisoning.
"食物中毒"吗
"Food poisoning," Huh?
你到底怎么了 卢修斯
What's really going on with you, Lucious?
我没事
I'm fine.
刚刚你说得真好
They were some really nice words you said there.
卢修斯 你那伤心情歌♥就免了
Lucious, save your little sad songs.
我没时间听
I don't have time for them.
这哥俩碍到我赚钱了
Those boys was coming between me and my money.
我只是做了我该做的
I just did what I had to do.
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
是 我们要重点注意
Yeah, we just keep a eye out
-几个新艺人 -马尔科姆先生
- for just new artists... - Mr. Malcolm!
电梯好像卡在17楼
The elevator seems to be stuck
大概有十分钟了
on 17 for, like, the last ten minutes.
能帮我吗
Can you help me out?
最近好吗
How are you?
不错 你呢
I'm good. How you doing?
还行
I'm good.
我试试看
Let's see what I can do.
好了 开始动了
There it is. It's moving.
我找不到妈妈了
I lost my mommy.
她丢下孩子就不见了吗
So, she just up and left her child?
没错 好像是这样的
Yeah, it appears that way.
我们搜了整幢楼
We searched the entire building.
贾马尔要当甜心老爸了吗
Jamal gonna be a daddy?
-谁想得到啊 -别烦我
- Who'd-a thunk? - Leave me with all that.
-贾马尔 -我没事 别管我
- Jamal! - I’m fine. Leave me alone.
-怎么了 -给我点时间想想
- What? - I just need time to think.
让他走 他需要发泄一下
No, let him go. He needs to blow off some steam.
现在那小女孩在哪
Where's the little girl at now?
都怪你 卢修斯
This is your fault, Lucious!
怎么怪我
Why is this my fault?!
她人呢
Where is she?
贝基带着她 很安全 先生
She's safe with Becky, sir.
-今晚玩得开心 先生 -谢谢
- Have a good evening, sir. - Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
她不在自己公♥寓♥
She ain't at her apartment.
家人也没见过她
Family hasn't seen her, either.
要联♥系♥卖♥♥她毒品的人吗
Did you call her dealers?
接电♥话♥ 艾儿 求你了
Oh, come on, Elle, please!
别这样对我 今晚可不行 拜托了
Don't do this to me. Not tonight, please.
事儿逼小姐就希望这样
You know, Miss Thing gonna love this.
艾儿让你在卢修斯面前丢脸
Elle making you look like a fool to Lucious.
我问你的意见了吗
Did I ask for your opinion?
你有点管不住自己的嘴啊
You know, you getting a little too loose in the lips.
-有人在叫我吗 -艾儿 天呐
- Did I hear my name? - Elle, my God!
-完全没吸毒 -你真美
- And I'm clean. - You look amazing!
抱歉吓着你了 但我需要练习
I'm so sorry to scare you, but I need to rehearse.
在帝国娱乐待久了 也过上"CP"时间了
I've been around Empire so long, I'm on CP time.
是说有色人种爱迟到
Colored People time.
♪Don't look at me that Way♪
♪Like you know how it's going to end♪
♪'Cause I'm too tired to be honest♪
♪And I'm too hurt♪
♪To pretend♪
♪Darling, some wounds will not mend♪
♪Walk out on me♪
♪Walk out on me♪
♪I'll see you for the last time♪
♪Walk out on me, walk out on me♪
♪I'm giving you a life line♪
♪Say so long♪
♪And then walk away♪
♪Say so long♪
♪And then walk away♪
这是爸爸 这是妈妈
This is the daddy, this is the mommy.
他们走进了房♥子
They do all walk in the house.
从此幸福地生活在一起
Then they live happy ever after.
那只能是愿望了
Good luck with that.
你说厨师来不了了是什么意思
What do you mean the chef bailed?
那是我爸爸
That's my daddy.
我知道
I know.
那就找戈登·拉姆齐[顶级厨师]Then call Gordon Ramsay.
我本来也一直在跟他谈
I've been talking to him
接管拉维提科斯厨房♥的事
about taking over the kitchen at Laviticus anyway.
行 赶快办好
Yeah, get it done.
贝基一直在照顾你女儿
You know, Becky's been taking care of your daughter.
你应该去谢谢她
You might want to thank her for that.
你怎么这么确定她是我女儿
What makes you so sure she's my daughter?
你和她母亲结婚了
You were married to her mother.
我和她的婚姻只是个幌子 你知道的
Our marriage was a sham. You know that.
别闹了
Quit being so dramatic.
我当时是想保护你
I did it to try and protect you.
你前途无量
You-you-you had a promising career,
你那天上节目
and it's the same thing you did
也是这么做的
the other day on the radio.
这样做很明智 贾马尔
It's the smart thing to do, Jamal.
你有首大热新单曲
I mean, you got a hot new single.
现在是紧要关头
A lot at stake.
你能做那个决定我很欣赏
I respect you for that decision.
迈克尔走了
Michael left.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
省省吧
Please.
好吧
Okay...
我并不因为他走感到遗憾
I'm not sorry he's gone.
但我遗憾你不开心
I am sorry that you're not happy.
你总有一天会遇到一个
Eventually, you're gonna meet somebody
懂得和艺人在一起
who really understands what it's like to...
是什么感觉的人
be with an artist.
这很难
It's hard.
贾马尔 你觉得有没有一丝可能
Jamal, you think there's a possibility
这个小女孩真是你女儿
that this little girl might really be your daughter?
弗农派人去外面
Vernon's got people combing the street,
想办法找她母亲
trying to find her mother.
我和安妮卡暂时先接她回家
In the interim, Anika and I can take her home.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表