剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
去惹贝雷蒂
to be messing with Beretti.
我现在忙着惹这个妞呢
I'm messing with this right now.
现在不是时候 卢修斯
It's bad timing, Lucious.
说曹操 曹操就到
Speaking of the devil...
那不是贝雷蒂吗
Is that Beretti?
没关系
Hey, no, no, no.
杰伊 让他过来
Jay, let him in. Let him in.
他和他那女朋友
Him and his girlfriend.
这就是你的女伴吗
Is that you plus one?
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
-这么说是你祖母抚养你长大的 -是的
- So, your big mama helped raise you? - Yeah.
我祖母很严格
Big Mama was real strict.
所以你才出落得如此落落大方
It explains the good head on your shoulders.
我一直都想要一个女儿
I always wanted to raise a daughter.
你能回到哈基姆身边 是他的福气
Hakeem's really lucky to have you back.
我遇到卢修斯的时候就是你这么大
I was about your age when I met Lucious.
真的吗
Really?
他在23街角那里跳自♥由♥风格
He was freestyling down on the corner of 23rd.
我开始跳甩臀
I started doing the Wop.
你都不知道那是什么舞
You don't even know what that is.
他还想跟我比舞 丫头
He tried to outdance me, girl.
然后转眼之间 我们就生了三个儿子
Next thing I know, we got three sons.
哈基姆呢
Where is Hakeem?
他总是迟到
He's always been late.
我们开始吃吧 不然饺子都变软了
Let's eat these dumplings before they turn.
好的
Okay.
我一直试着让自己原谅你
I have tried to find it in my heart to forgive you.
你原谅我吗
To forgive me?
是你打破了我们之间的信任
You were the one that broke the trust between us.
所以我离开了你
That's why I left you.
这才是事实
That's the whole story.
不 事实是 如果没有我
No, the whole story is without me,
你现在还在街头卖♥♥后备箱里的唱片呢
you'd still be selling CDs out of the trunk of your car.
事实是 如果没有我
The whole story is, without me,
你根本请不起女佣来照顾你的儿子们
you don't have the maid to look after your sons.
你进不了录音室
You don't get into the studio.
也没有我帮你打造专辑
You don't have me shape the album.
你有为那张专辑写过一句歌♥词吗
Did you write one lyric on that album?
没有 或者弹奏过一个音符吗
No. Or play a single note?
是你在全世界巡演
Was it you that performed it all around this planet
使其声名大噪的吗
and made it famous?
不是 但你觉得不经我同意就在我的歌♥词上
No, but you saw fit to put your name on my words
冠上你的名字很合适
without even consulting me.
知道我是怎么发现的吗
You know how I found out?
我是看我的CD封面和制♥作♥名单才发现的
I was looking at the cover of my CD and read the credits.
你不是个艺术家 比利
You're not an artist, Bill.
我不管你窃取了多少艺术家的成果
I don't care how many artists you steal from
并冠以你的名字
by putting your name on their credits.
你永远都成不了艺术家
You will never be an artist.
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
作为一名设计师
Being a designer...
你在创作的时候
when you're out there doing your thing,
有人会限制你的思维吗
do people try to put you in a box?
尤其是在你带来新作品时
Especially when you're bringing your new game.
人们会觉得受到威胁
People are threatened.
你越是有才华
The more talent you have,
人们就越想限制你的思维
the more they're gonna keep you in a box.
他们就是这么对我的
That's exactly what they're trying to do.
大家都想让我成为他们想要的样子
Everybody want me to be what they want me to be.
可这是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
我给你本书
There's a book I'm gonna give to you.
-是吗 -当初业界猛烈抨击我的
- Yeah? - I read it when the industry
2009春季系列时 我就是看了这本书
tried to savage my 2009 spring collection,
然后改变了我的一切
and it changed everything for me.
这本书叫做《权力的48条法则》
It's called 48 Laws of Power.
你太混♥蛋♥了
You're such a douche bag.
你母亲费尽心思为我们做晚餐
Your mother went through a lot trying to make us dinner.
真不敢相信你居然把公♥寓♥钥匙
I can't believe you gave that little girl
交给了那个小女生 哈基姆
the keys to your apartment, Hakeem.
真是外行
Amateur mistake.
我和你做个交易吧 比利
I'll make you a deal, Bill.
如果你答应我 不压榨泰坦
If you promise not to exploit Titan,
我就不和你抢他
I won't steal him from you.
你是个有势力的人 比利
You're a powerful man, Bill.
你可以用你的关系帮他逃脱牢狱之灾
You can use your power to help him get out of prison
而不是让他孤立无援
instead of letting him twist in the wind
而与此同时 你却在利用他的
while you capitalize off of his, um...
不幸
Misfortune.
对 他的不幸
Yeah, his misfortune.
我不是来和你谈判的
I'm not here to negotiate.
那你来干什么
What the hell are you here for?
把我的音乐作品还给我吗
Give me my music back?
等它们赚不了钱的时候就还你
Only when I stop making money from 'em.
好样的
Good for you.
我是来告诉你 不要上市
I'm here to tell you not to go public.
我是来告诉你
I'm here to tell you:
取消募股上市
cancel your IPO.
不然呢
Or what?
如果你非要这么做
If you go through with it,
我会把你过去的丑事全都挖出来
I will dig up the dirt of your past
把你的帝国娱乐及其成员全部埋葬
and bury your Empire and everyone in it.
我想我会给这地方改个名字
And I think I'm gonna change the name of this place.
我要叫它"琦琦之家"
I'm gonna call it Cookie's.
你给我滚出去 贝雷蒂
Get your ass out of here, Beretti.
再见 小比
Bye, Bill.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
明天我就去监狱探望泰坦
I'm gonna go visit Titan in the prison tomorrow.
我要毁了贝雷蒂
I'm about to decimate Beretti's ass.
-恶心 -踩死就行
- Ew! - Get it.
提安娜看到我 肯定会发疯的
Tiana gonna go ape when she see me.
我甚至都没法完成排练
I ain't even gonna make it through sound check.
你必须得去参加排练 哈基姆
Yeah, but you got to go to sound check, Hakeem.
你得表现得专业些
You've got to be professional.
如果提安娜发起疯来 把整件事搞砸
If Tiana pops off and acts crazy and messes things up,
那就她那个傻♥逼♥的问题
then that's her problem with her dumb ass.
爸爸怪不了你
Dad can't blame you for nothing.
我想是吧
I guess.
-什么声音 -只是那破管道的声音
- What's that? - Just the stupid bad pipes.
我发誓 这栋楼里的人洗澡时
Man, I swear, when they take a shower,
声音更吓人
it sounds even worse.
-你现在肯定想搬回去吧 -当然不
- Bet you want to move back now, huh? - Hell, no.
你听
Hey, uh, listen.
听到了吗
You hear that?
一猜就知道他们在滚床单
I know they're not doing what I think they're doing.
我说不准他是在打她还是在操她
I can't tell whether he's fighting her or banging her.
你个傻帽
Man, you stupid.
你应该为这事写首歌♥
Yo, you should make a song out of that.
去排练吧 蠢蛋
Get to sound check, fool.
别丢人现眼了
And don't embarrass yourself.
好吧 一会给你打电♥话♥
All right, I'm a holler at you.
他来了
Ha... there he is.
我去和他说
I got this.
你去和他说 因为我会杀了他
Yeah, you get him, 'cause I'll kill him.
你迟到了
You're late.
可我来了 不是吗
Look, I'm here, ain't I?
-我们晚点再说卡米拉的事 -过来
- We can talk about Camilla later. - Come here.
别把演出弄砸 我练得很辛苦 哈基姆
Don't you dare blow this-- I worked too hard, Hakeem.
卡米拉的事 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about Camilla.
有时我有点爱胡闹 你知道的
Sometimes I can get a little wild. You know that.
-那不代表什么 -随便吧 我无所谓
- It don't mean nothing. - Whatever. I'm cool with that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表