剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你能损失什么呢
What have you got to lose?
为我祈祷吧
Why don't you pray for me?
亲爱的上帝
Dear God...
瑞格 你是怎么认识弗农的
So, Reg, how do you know Vernon?
刚认识
We just met.
奥利维亚呢
And Olivia?
我们老交情了
We go way back.
老爸 你见到卡米拉了吗 我找不到她
Dad, you seen Camilla? I can't find her nowhere.
别找她了 她走了
Well, stop looking for her-- she's gone.
她跟马尔科姆走了
She left with Malcolm.
跟马尔科姆 去哪里
With Malcolm? Where?
机场
At the airport.
或者现在已经上飞机了
Or on the plane by now.
我问她要多少钱
I asked her how much money it would cost
才肯停止操纵你并且离开你
to make her walk away from you and stop playing with your mind.
她拿了你的钱吗
Did she take your money?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你的纹身好炫酷
Dude, those some crazy tats.
让我看看你喜欢什么 那是什么
Let me see what you into. What's that
一只鸟 一个恶魔
A-a bird, a demon?
那是什么
What is that?
是乌鸦
It's a crow.
乌鸦是吃死人的 还有死的动物
Crows eat dead people. And dead animals.
你就喜欢这东西吗
That's what you into?
不算真喜欢
No, not particularly.
只是在开玩笑
Just joking.
骇人鸟
Scary Bird.
洛拉会做关于鸟的噩梦 跟他有关吗
Lola has nightmares about birds. Is that him?
奥利维亚 他伤害她了吗
Olivia, does he hurt her?
救我
Help me.
我去找洛拉
I'm gonna go get Lola.
不
No.
你就是她害怕的那个人 我要揍你一顿
You the one she's scared of. I should kick your ass.
-把枪放下 瑞奇 -天呐
- Put the gun down, Reggie! - Oh, my God.
瑞奇 把枪放下
Reggie, put it down!
我要往你身上打几个窟窿
I should have smoked your ass...
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?!
-不要 不要 别激动 -都给我闭嘴
- No, no. Wait a second. Hold on. - Everybody, shut up.
-你该走了 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- You need to leave right now. - Shut up, shut up!
冷静点
Just calm down, dude.
你想跟我抢
Trying to take what mine.
奥利维亚是我女人
Olivia's my lady.
你拿戒指圈住她 还让她生孩子
You put a ring on it, put a baby in her.
瑞格 贾马尔在你出现之前就是我丈夫
Reg, Jamal was my husband before you were my man.
你们仗着有钱
No, see, you'll got all the money,
就觉得自己可以为所欲为 是吗
you think you can do whatever you want, right?
就因为这个吗 你要钱吗
Man, that's it? You want some money?
对我们家来说完全不是问题
Ain't a problem when you in this family, man.
你想要钻石吗
You want some diamonds?
给 拿着这块表
Here, take this watch.
-值三万美金 -不 我要的不是表
- $30,000. - No, it ain't about no watch.
-你让她怀孕那一刻 -少说废话
- See, you took her from me - Would you shut the hell up,
-就抢走了她 -告诉我你要什么
- the moment you put the baby... - Tell me what you want.
-我想要...干掉你 -不要
- What I want... is to kill your ass. - No!
-来啊 来啊 -不要 不要
- Do it. Do it. Do it! - No, no, no, no!
不要 住手 住手
Don't! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 是我♥干♥的 是我♥干♥的
Stop! It was me! It was me!
我是孩子的父亲
I'm the father.
是我让她怀孕的 不是他
I put the baby in her, not him.
是我做的
I did it.
是我
It was me.
我是孩子的父亲
I'm the father of the baby.
冲我开枪
Shoot me!
真的吗
Is that true?
不 不 住手 住手
Hey, hey, hey, no! No! Stop! Stop!
不 住手
No! Stop!
不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
伙计 我没骗你
Dude, I done came clean.
是我做的
It's me.
我跟她保证 只要跟贾马尔结婚
I'm the one that promised her that if she married Jamal,
我就能捧红她
I was gonna make her a star.
是我让她怀孕的
I'm the one that got her pregnant.
她当时很孤独
She was lonely.
贾马尔不肯碰她 我就占了便宜
Jamal wouldn't touch her. I took advantage.
我是那个坏人
I'm the bad man.
你要是杀了我
If you kill me,
屋里所有人都会开心的
everyone in this room would applaud.
你看到那个金发美人了吗
You see the little pretty blonde there?
她恨我
She hates me.
我儿子想让我死
My son... wants me dead
因为我把他从一个骗子手里救出来了
because I saved him from a con artist.
我做过最坏的事是
The worst thing I've had...
我害我孩子的母亲进监狱
I let the mother of my children rot in jail
蹲了十七年
for 17 years.
相信我 瑞格
So trust me, Reg,
你要是给我一枪 你就是他们所有人的英雄
if you shoot me, you would be everybody's personal hero.
冲这里开枪 放了她
Shoot me right here. Let her go.
做个英雄
Be the hero.
放了她
Just let her go.
不准再靠近了
Nah, man, don't come any closer!
你能放了她吗
Would you just let her go?!
天呐
Oh, my God.
大家都散开 退后
Everybody, away. Get back.
退后 快点
Get back. Move.
你没事吧 我以为我会失去你
Are you all right? I thought I lost you.
我真希望他真的杀了你
I wish he would have shot you.
他死了
He dead.
过来 我扶着你
Come on, I got you.
好了 我们去透透气
All right, let's get some air.
我扶着你呢
I got you.
你们看什么
What you looking at, huh?
我刚救了你们的命
I saved your ass.
是你主动离开的
You the one that left--
没留一句话 什么也没留
no word, no nothing.
贾马尔 我离开是因为
Jamal, I left because
你是那么不开心
you were so horribly unhappy.
你讨厌假装爱我
You hated pretending to love me.
我本打算永远不再出现在你生活中了
I was never gonna be in your life again,
但我必须让洛拉远离瑞格
but I had to get Lola away from Reg.
我没有其它地方可去
And I had nowhere else to go.
而你确实有可能是她的爸爸
And you could be her daddy.
其实不可能
Probably not.
没关系的
It's okay.
但我知道你会照顾好她的
But I knew you would take care of her.
因为你很善良
Because you're kind.
瑞格说他就算杀了我和洛拉
Reg said he's gonna kill me and Lola
也不会放我们走
before he'd let us go.
他找到我时 我正准备逃去
I was running away to my cousins in Florida
佛罗里达州的表亲那里
when he found me.
我从没想过要伤害你们任何人
And I never meant to hurt any of you.
我发誓我没有 我发誓我真的很抱歉
I swear I didn't. I swear I am so sorry.
没事的
It's all right.
你离开你的孩子是为了救她
You left your baby to save her.
没有比这更难的事了
There's nothing harder than that.
现在既然他死了
And now that he's gone,
我要尽全力成为最好的妈妈
I'm gonna be the best mother I can be.
我保证会的
I promise I will.
过来 宝贝
Come here, babe.
跟大家告别 好吗
Say bye to everybody, hmm?
-再见 甜心 -再见 朗达
- Bye, sweetheart. - Bye, Rhonda.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表