剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
The song's already finished, Miss Calhoun.
我还以为这只是样带呢
Oh, I assumed it was a demo.
你当然这么想了 因为你嫉妒
You would, because you're a hater.
-这就是问题所在 -抱歉打扰了
- See, this is the problem... - Uh, sorry to interrupt.
我只是想提醒你们部门
Just needed to remind your department
新的募股上市要求里
about the new IPO mandate of
包括削减艺人
cutting fat from the artist roster.
在进行了
We're on it.
我们正在和阿朗佐·霍尔
Um, we are dropping Alonzo Hall,
艾儿·达拉斯 还有影子兄弟解约
Elle Dallas is going and the Shadow Brothers as well.
等等 你要和艾儿·达拉斯解约吗
Wait, wait, you're cutting Elle Dallas?
-是的没错 -简直愚蠢至极
- Yes, we are. - That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
帝国娱乐不能和艾儿·达拉斯解约
Empire can't cut Elle Dallas.
她是帝国娱乐的王牌
She is Empire royalty.
或许她曾经是 你当年那时候 但是
Yeah, well, maybe she was, back in your day, but...
妈 帝国娱乐在她身上花了不少钱
Mom, she's costing Empire a fortune.
她很久都没给我们带来新的效益了
We haven't seen a new revenue stream from her in years.
而且她很难搞
And she is difficult.
是 难搞 我明白
Yeah, difficult. I know that word.
你们管理不好我们这种人时
You see, y'all like to toss us to the side
就想把我们扔在一边
when you can't control us anymore
因为你们太懒 不愿意好好干活
because you're lazy and you don't want to do your job.
你们不知道怎么和一线明星♥相♥处
Well, just because you don't know what to do with an A-lister
不代表我们就会和她解约
doesn't mean we toss her from the label.
不 不是"我们" 琦琦
No, there is no "we", Cookie.
这是我的地盘 我说了算
This is my lane. Mine.
好吧
Okay.
你很清楚这首歌♥非常好
You know the song is good.
你是指这首说了三分半废话
You mean the three and a half-minute piece of crap
一直让我拍他马屁的歌♥吗
that he keeps telling me to kiss his ass?
-对 就是 -这并不好笑
- Yeah, that's the one. - It's not funny.
这首歌♥一定会大热的
Look, it's going to be a hit.
这才是关键
That's all that matters.
关键是我亲自来
What matters is the fact that I came down here personally
把你介绍给艾儿·达拉斯
to introduce you to Elle Dallas
你却在这跟我一直提贾马尔
and all you can do is Jam Jamal down my throat?
像他歌♥里唱的 "收好你的臭钱"
Like he said in his song, keep your money?
那我就如他所愿 好好留着我的臭钱
That's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna keep my money.
你愿意把艾儿给我完全是因为
Yeah. Well, the only reason why you're giving me Elle
你用那支破玫瑰花骗了我
is because you feel guilty
-所以感到内疚 -不是
- about leading me on with the damn rose. - No.
-不 是你理解错了 -少来这套
- No, you misunderstood the rose. - Oh, man, please.
不过我很期待让艾儿归你管
But I can't wait till Elle is in your hands,
因为你一定会尽全力
'cause you gonna have your hands filled.
安妮卡觉得她没前途了
Anika thinks she's hopeless.
在我绝望想要放弃的时候
Elle's music gave me a reason to stay alive
是艾儿的歌♥
when everything else was telling me
给了我活下去的勇气
to just give up and... die.
她的歌♥声中有那种怒气 你明白吗
No, she got anger, you know,
那种能鼓舞你起来战斗的怒气
that anger that makes you just want to fight.
-那种... -她来了
- That's... - Well, here she comes.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
或许轮到你报答她了
Maybe you can return the favor,
因为她现在正需要救赎
because she needs the life-saver now.
艾儿
Elle.
-卢修斯 -瞧瞧你
- Lucious. - Look at you.
帅哥 见到你真开心
Doll, good to see you.
你好 我是艾儿
Hi. Elle.
久闻大名
I know exactly who you are.
我是琦琦 你的铁杆粉丝
I'm Cookie. Your biggest fan.
等等 琦琦 你是他妻子吧
Wait. Cookie. You're the wife.
是前妻
Ex-wife.
亲爱的 别不好意思
Darling, don't be shy.
我也是别人的前妻
We're all somebody's ex-wife.
我有一个激动人心的消息
I have the most incredible news.
琦琦答应当你的经纪人
Cookie has agreed to manage you
并负责你下一张专辑的制♥作♥
and take over production of your next album.
卢修斯 这不可能
Uh-uh, Lucious. Forget it.
很抱歉 可我只跟顶尖人物合作
I-I'm sorry, I only work with the top people.
所以我才会有超过一亿的专辑销量
That's how I sold over 100 million records.
但在近五年来 你完全没有销量
But in the last five years, it's been none.
或许是你被大众遗忘了
That's, like, maybe the audience has forgotten you.
我非常适合当你的经纪人
Okay, here's what you will get with me:
因为我懂得欣赏你的才华
someone who appreciates your gift
也知道如何运用你的才华
and who knows what to do with it.
我会不休不眠一直工作到你重回歌♥榜
I won't sleep until you're back on the charts.
我告诉你 琦琦是你最好的选择
I tell you, Cookie is your best bet.
她一直求我要当你的经纪人
I mean, she's been begging to manage you,
她是你的铁杆粉丝 而且现在手下缺人
she's your biggest fan and she's hungry.
我需要真正的制♥作♥人
I need a real producer.
皆为美国著名音乐制♥作♥人
街舞男孩 提姆巴兰
Hip Boy, Timbaland.
不不不 他们都怕你
No, no, no. They're afraid of you.
我觉得我们应该寻找新的合作对象
I mean, I think it's time we start building new bridges.
听我说 亲爱的
You listen to me, darling.
帝国娱乐刚成立时 是我的专辑销量
When Empire started out, it was my record sales
帮助帝国娱乐声名鹊起
that kept the lights on in that black shack.
我过去的辉煌成就了你
My back catalog alone floated you.
是我带你的公♥司♥走进了上流世界
I opened your company up into a world you never knew.
所以现在你才开得起这个夜♥总♥会♥
And now... oh, you've got this nightclub,
还有服装品牌
fashion lines,
帝国娱乐香槟
Empire champagne?
而我得到了什么
And what do I get?
你把我的歌♥唱生涯交给了一个有前科的人
My career handed over to an ex-con.
-艾儿 -我不同意 卢修斯
- Elle... - No, Lucious, no.
帝国娱乐一定让你忙得不可开交
Empire must be keeping you busy.
好久不见了
I haven't heard from you in a minute.
很久没找你帮忙了 拉蒙特
Haven't had a job for you in a minute, Lamont.
但是现在有件事
But I got one now.
你那里有没有人愿意当谋杀案替罪羊的
Any of your guys facing a murder beef they can't beat?
有 我手下有一半人都愿意
Yeah, how's half my roster?
很好 我要一个非常靠谱的人
All right, I need one, a good one.
这件事结束后 会给你很多好处的
Come through on this, got a pot of gold for you.
最好是 弗农 最好是很多好处
Better be, Vernon, better be a pot of gold.
辛迪·林恩汽车旅馆
你在这个破兮兮的小旅馆做什么
What are you doing in this scuzzy motel?
我没时间跟你耗
I don't have time for this.
那就挤出点时间来
You about to make time.
让那个人♥渣♥滚出去
Get that junkie out of here!
说你呢
Hey!
派对结束了 走吧
Party's over, let's go.
这是你的吗
Is this your stuff?
走吧 快走
Come on, let's go.
感谢你来这一趟
Thanks for coming.
都结束了 再见
Party's over. Bye-bye.
你得戒毒 艾儿
You need to get clean, Elle.
我已经戒了很多年了
I been clean for years.
是啊
I know. Mm-hmm.
每天起床你想到的第一件事
The first thing you think about every morning
就是上哪找白粉
is where you're getting your first hit from.
如果毒贩没给你货
And if your dealer ain't holding,
你嗑什么都行
you'll get high off of anything.
连止痛药你都能嗑
Probably get high off your cottons.
艾儿 是你的音乐帮我度过黑暗岁月
It was your music, Elle, that got me through.
在牢里的时候 是你的音乐救了我
When I was locked up, it was your music.
只有用音乐忽略其它的事 我才能熬过来
I had to block out everything so that I could survive.
是你帮了我
You got me through.
我的风光都是自己挣来的
I got to the top by myself.
没有人帮过我
No one helped me,
所以别站在这里 试着告诉我...
so don't stand there and try and tell me...
-我只是想帮你 -把我的东西给我
- I'm just trying to help. - Just please give me my stuff.
我想帮你 艾儿
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表