剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
卢修斯把它用到了音乐上
You see, Lucious did that with music.
他创造了 一种曲风
He created... a sound.
人们管它叫"卢修斯·里昂之声"
They call it the "Lucious Lyon sound."
你们都知道的 否则你们不会出现在这里
You all know it, or else you wouldn't be here.
卢修斯的音乐成为了街头主流
Lucious's music took the street mainstream,
也让主流音乐感受到了街头魅力
and made the mainstream feel street.
卢修斯碰过的所有东西
Everything Lucious touches
都从石头变成了黄金 是不争的事实
turns to platinum, and that's a fact.
他在音乐领域展开事业
He started out doing it with the music.
然后他涉足
Next he did it with over a dozen
十多个赚钱的娱乐领域和销♥售♥领域
profitable entertainment and merchandise divisions.
现在...
And now...
他将用你们的钱去生钱...
he's gonna do it with your money...
只要你们够幸运 够聪明
if you're lucky enough and smart enough
把钱交给他
to put it in his hands.
我被卢修斯抛弃前
Lucious and I had three sons
我们生了三个儿子
before he dumped me.
长子安德鲁是这间公♥司♥的首席财务官
Our oldest son Andre is the CFO of this company.
他才华横溢
He's brilliant,
他会让你们每个人都赚得瓢满钵溢
and he's gonna make every last one of you filthy rich.
另外两个儿子 贾马尔和哈基姆·里昂
Our other two sons, Jamal and Hakeem Lyon...
他们真正证明了
they are living proof...
帝国娱乐绝非只是一个男人的梦想
that Empire is more than just one man's dream.
而是个能实现的梦想...
It's a dream come true...
准备要传给下一代
that's ready to be passed down to the next generation...
下下一代 再下一代
and the next and the next,
而你们...
and you all...
都能参与其中
can be a part of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 琦琦
I love you, Cookie.
让人印象深刻啊 卢修斯
Very impressive, Lucious.
尤其是你前妻说的故事
Especially that story that your ex-wife told.
不过 真正促使我下决定的是
Oh. What really sold me, though,
你的每个家人都为了这间公♥司♥的未来
is your family and how devoted each and every one of them is
在努力奉献自己的力量
to the future of this company.
非常感谢 特里
Thank you so much, Terry.
-宝贝 -你确定
- Oh, baby... - Are you sure
我不用取消我的芝加哥之行吗
you don't want me to cancel my trip to Chicago?
拉娜会理解的
Lana's gonna understand.
不用取消
No, don't cancel. I mean,
不管刚才怎么回事 现在都没事了
whatever that is, it's gone now.
我百分百确定
I'm, like, I'm a hundred percent.
你得敲定出
Look, and you need to hammer out
她合同中的一些新细节
the new details of that contract for her.
别忘了她的律师也会在飞机上 好吗
Don't forget,her lawyer's gonna be on the plane, too, okay?
好吧 如果有情况你一定要打电♥话♥给我
All right. Well, you've got to call me if something goes down.
你到了给我打电♥话♥
You call me when you get there.
不用你来告诉我要做什么
Don't tell me what to do.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
走吧
Come on.
她去哪
Where's she going?
她得连夜去芝加哥
She has to go up to Chicago overnight,
处理拉娜·德雷[打雷姐]的事情
take care of something with Lana Del Rey.
你到底告不告诉我你怎么了
Are you gonna tell me what's going on with you, or what?
我说
Yeah.
洛拉 跟安德鲁伯伯和朗达婶婶说晚安
Lola, say good night to Uncle Andre and Aunt Rhonda.
晚安 宝贝
Aw, good night, baby.
-真好看 -谢谢
- Pretty. - Thank you.
-晚安 -别忘了还有哈基姆叔叔
- Good night. - Don't forget about your Uncle Hakeem.
好看
Pretty.
真有品位
Well, she got taste.
-给我 给我 -别闹了
- Give me that, give me that. - Stop.
你会吓着她的 别闹了
You're gonna scare her. Stop.
好了 稍后给你回电
All right, I'm gonna call you back.
来吧 让她留在这里
Come here. Let her stay...
妈妈 给
Mom, here. Oh. Okay.
我不知道怎么带孩子
I don't know how to do all this.
别担心 亲爱的 他会学会的
Don't worry, sweetie, he'll get the hang of it.
我准备好提案再和你讨论
So I'll get back to you with a proposal.
同时 我会随时待命
In the meantime, I'll be standing by.
你们俩谋划什么呢
What are you two scheming up?
我们在讨论新安装的
Oh, we're talking about the new security system
安保系统
we're having installed.
凯夫拉材质墙壁
Kevlar-lined walls,
红外摄像头
infrared cameras,
地堡
a bunker...
那里将会变成无法攻破的堡垒
Place is gonna be an impenetrable fortress.
德沃先生 我在想
You know, Mr. Deveaux, I was thinking
也许我需要... 加强我那里的安全
maybe I need to... Oh, beef up the security at my place,
因为 你知道 我一个人住
because, you know, I live alone.
先生 数字结果出来 我会来找你
Sir, I'll get those numbers and get back to you.
你应该给我打电♥话♥ 我们可以安排一下
You should call me so we can set that up.
你知道...
You realize...
闭嘴 卢修斯
Shut up, Lucious.
胡安妮塔 把孩子带上楼
Juanita, take the baby upstairs.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
给我吧
Excuse me.
哈基姆
Hakeem...
坐下
Have a seat.
等等
Hold up.
我的小家伙
Mm! My little gangsta!
我病了
I'm sick.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what-what do you mean?
我患了渐冻症
I have ALS.
肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
这是一种
It is a...
极具侵略性的
an aggressive
退化性神经肌肉障碍
and degenerative neuromuscular disorder
最终将会夺走我控制身体的
that will eventually take away my ability to control...
能力
my body.
今晚发生的事情
What happened tonight is, uh...
意味着症状变严重了
it means the symptoms are getting worse.
这是绝症 无药可医
It's fatal. There's no cure.
那我们还搞这些干什么
Then why are we even doing this?
-今晚的演出还这么大阵仗 -这是...
- That monster show we put on today. - That was...
我留给你们的遗产
My legacy for you.
所以我一直这么拼命地逼迫你们
I mean, that's why I've been pushing y'all so hard.
我为你们今晚的表现骄傲
I was so proud of y'all tonight.
谁知道这事
Who knows this? Hm?
弗农 贝基
Vernon, Becky...
当然还有安妮卡
and, uh, Anika, of course.
首次公开募股的事 我们得制定个计划
Well, the IPO-- we... We have to have a plan.
他快要死了 你却在操心首次公开募股
He's dying and you're worrying about a IPO?
-我该揍你 -哈基姆 哈基姆
- Yo, I should knock you... - Hakeem! Hakeem!
我揍你这个小混♥蛋♥
Beat your little ass!
-得了吧 -住手 坐下
- Come on! - Stop! Sit down!
他有资格难受
He should be upset.
-走 我们回家 -我不知道怎么办
- Come on, baby, we got to go home. - I don't know what to do.
-安德鲁 安德鲁 看着我 -干什么
- Andre, Andre, look at me. - What?!
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help!
抱歉 卢修斯
I'm sorry, Lucious.
我并不想这样 儿子
It's not what I wanted, son.
-妈 -孩子们来 我们聊聊
- Ma... - Boys, come on, let's talk for a minute.
你们都经历了许多事情
Y'all have been through a lot.
但不管发生什么 你们都会挺过去
But y'all gonna get through this, whatever happens.
现在我需要你们坚强起来
Right now I need y'all to be strong.
我们会的 老爸
We will, dad.
尽管告诉我们你需要什么
Just tell us what you need.
你们妈妈不太能接受
Your mama didn't take this well.
我需要和她单独待会 好吗
I need a moment with her, okay?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表