剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我们叫来了胡安妮塔
We got Juanita over there.
她肯定很乐意照看她
She'll get a kick out of looking after her.
你不是在孤军奋战
You're not on your own here.
♪Empire state of mind♪
♪Let's go♪♪Things are looking up♪
♪I'm ready for tonight♪
♪I feel good, real good♪
♪Can't nobody hold me down♪
♪Take advantage of♪
♪All these flashin' lights♪
♪Cause it's the best time, the best time for it♪
♪We can do it♪♪All right now♪
♪Can't nobody♪♪Tie me down♪
♪If you want it I got it♪
♪Tomorrow's not promised♪
♪So live inside the moment♪
♪Tell me what we waiting for♪
♪What the hell are waiting for♪
♪I wanna live inside the moment♪
这是马文·蒙切尔 这是艾儿·达拉斯
Marvin Menchel, Elle Dallas.
你就是马文·蒙切尔
It's, uh... Marvin Menchel!
见到你很荣幸
It's, uh... It-it's an honor.
你这个性感猛♥男♥
Oh, you sexy beast!
艾儿 你气色真好
Elle, you look amazing.
安妮卡 你真美
Anika, you look beautiful.
你也很美
Lovely yourself.
请带她上楼
Take her upstairs, please.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她状态应该不错
She's doing fine, I guess.
说她愿意跟我去任何聚会...
Says she wants to go any meeting with me, so...
很好 走着瞧吧
Good. We'll see about that.
帝国娱乐2015年投资商展示演出
艾科伙伴公♥司♥主要投资科技公♥司♥
Okay, Echo Partners invests in technology companies.
他们资助了"好好听"音乐分享手♥机♥应用
They funded the Listen Up Music sharing app.
就在那边
Right over here.
-兄弟 -幸会
- Young brother. - A pleasure.
谢谢你抽空前来
Thank you so much for being here.
这位女士是《华尔街日报》的记者
This woman is a reporter from the Wall Street Journal.
你好
How are you?
好的
Okay...
需要休息一下吗
Hey, do you need a break?
不了 我没事
No, no. I'm fine.
你真没事吗
You okay?
还有谁
Well, who else?
好吧 那边是...
Uh, Well, right over there we have, uh...
-贾马尔让我喝这种绿茶 -给你
- Jamals got me drinking this green tea stuff. - Here you go.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你说我什么感觉
How do you think I'm feeling?
我好紧张 亲爱的
I'm feeling nervous, darling,
我好紧张
I'm feeling nervous.
我只是 不想让你失望
I just... I don't want to let you down.
你不会的 你不会的
You won't. You won't.
大家都很高兴你能来 艾儿
Everybody's so happy you're here, Elle.
你的音乐很棒
The buzz is amazing.
我得去看看我儿子们
You know what? I'm gonna go check on my sons.
我马上回来
Be right back.
你好 艾儿
Hi, Elle.
今晚的舞台之星啊
The star of the show tonight.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
我知道我们一直没什么交流的机会
I-I know we haven't had a chance to talk much,
但我还是想来说一声
but I just wanted to take some time to tell you
你能来我真的很高兴
how happy I am that you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚对你来说很重要
It's a big night for you.
如果一个月前
Yeah, if you'd have told me a month ago
你跟我说我还能登台表演
I was going to be performing again...
我肯定不信
I wouldn't have believed you.
但是琦琦却做到了
But Cookie pulled this all together.
是啊
She did.
艾儿 能跟你合个影吗
Ooh, Elle, can I get a selfie with you?
-当然 -太好了
- Of course. - All right.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
真见鬼
Aw, shoot.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
但是 亲 你要震撼全场哦
But, girl, knock 'em dead.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
你不喝酒吗
You're not drinking?
今晚我不喝
Nah, I ain't drinking tonight.
过会儿再找你 哥
I'm gonna holla at you later, B.
《利尼里亚女郎》也是迈克尔·杰克逊一首单曲的名字
那位利比里亚女郎是谁
Who is that Liberian girl over there?
卡米拉·马克斯 英国布里坦尼卡股份公♥司♥
Uh, Camilla Marks. Brittanica Holdings under the UK.
主要投资
Mainly invests in...
广♥告♥和营销公♥司♥
advertising and marketing firms.
很高兴你能来 马克斯女士
Pleasure to have you here, Ms. Marks.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你会喜欢今晚的演出
Hope you're enjoying what you're seeing today.
我想我会的
I expect I will.
我对帝国的新兴艺人很有兴趣
I'm extremely interested in Empire's exciting young talent roster.
是吗
Do tell.
我的人说您儿子哈基姆很有天分
Well, my people tell me your son Hakeem is very talented
一定会成为巨星
and is destined for superstardom.
我也希望如此
I hope so.
现在我知道这天分是遗传谁的了
And I can see why he's so talented.
你这么说我可要脸红了
You're gonna make me blush.
我得走了 希望能再见
I have to go. I hope to see you again.
今晚玩得开心
Have a good night.
♪Walk out on me♪
♪Alone there and walk away♪
♪Say... so long♪
♪Walk away♪
♪Walk out on me♪
♪Walk out on me♪
♪See you for the last time♪
♪Walk out on me♪
♪On me♪
艾儿
Elle.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
-我就在这里啊 -你没事吧
- I'm right here, man. - Are you okay?
不行不行 不能抽烟
Oh, no, no, no. No cigarettes.
需要你的声音 你要唱歌♥
We need our voice. We need our voice.
我会陪着你 走吧 马上要开场了
I'll be with you... Come on, We're ready, we're ready to start.
-怎么了 -你嗑药了吗
- What? - Are you high?
感觉是有点怪 但我什么也没嗑
I feel weird, but I didn't take anything.
琦琦 我没事
Cookie, I'm fine.
-只是有点头晕 -我还为你做了担♥保♥
- I'm just a little woozy. - I vouched for you.
-我是头晕 -当着卢修斯的面 可恶
- I'm a little woozy. - With Lucious, damn it!
现在我得去告诉他你这样没法唱了
I gotta go tell him that you cannot perform like this!
真是浪费我的时间
Wasted my damn time.
我可以唱的 琦琦 我可以唱
I can sing... Cookie, I can sing your damn song!
你给我闭嘴
Shut up talking!
不能让你来开场了
We gotta start the show without you.
你要...
You are going to...
-让开 -兄弟
- Move your ass. - Yo, man...
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
怪人
Weirdo.
借下喷雾 哥们 闪开
Let me use your spray, dawg. Get out of here.
卢修斯
Lucious...
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, man,
我不该相信瘾君子会戒毒
I-I shouldn't have trusted a junkie to stay clean.
-怎么了 -艾儿嗑药了 没法上台
- What happened? - Elle. She's high-- she can't go on.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen.
搞什么
Yo, man!
衣服给我 把我的夹克给我
Give me the jacket. Give me my super jacket.
过来 我需要跟你们谈谈
Hey, come here, I need to talk to y'all now.
赶紧准备 你们马上就要登台
You're gonna need to get ready; Y'all up next.
得让你们开场了
You're in the star spot.
等等 那艾儿呢
Wait, what about Elle?
别管艾儿了 她是过去时
Forget Elle. That's the past.
投资商来这里
These investors are here
是为了帝国的未来
about the future of Empire,
那就是我的儿子们
and that's my sons-- whatever beef
不管你们有什么过节 都给我暂停
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表