剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
别怕迎合大众口味 儿子
Can't be afraid of mass appeal, son.
提基姆一起上青少年选择奖行吗
早早吸引了那些白人小孩
You hook these little white kids early,
他们会粉你一辈子
you've got 'em loyal for life.
你以为我会害怕吗 老爸
You really think I'm afraid of something, Dad?
如果你不多出点作品
If you're not prolific,
贾马尔会赶上你的
Jamal's gonna catch up to you.
贾马尔绝不会上青少年秀的
Jamal would never do a teen show.
所以他名气不会比你大
That's why he'll never be as big as you.
提基姆应该一起唱《勇往直前》
琦琦同意了 我们开始吧
Cookie's down, so let's get crackin'.
你还问琦琦了啊
Oh, you ran it by Cookie?
当然 她是我的经纪人
Of course I did. She's my manager.
老爸 我努力劝过她
Dad, I tried to talk her out of it,
-但你也知道她 -我告诉你 提基姆
- but you know how... - Let me tell you something, TaKeem.
我动用了很多人际关系
I have worked very hard on my relationships
才帮你们搞定这事
in order to get this done for you.
我不会让琦琦来捣乱的
And I am not gonna be having Cookie messing this up.
-她没有 她非常支持 -行 好吧
- She's not. She's stoked about it. - Okay. Well,
你跟她签约时 琦琦到底承诺了你什么
what exactly did Cookie promise you when you signed with her?
她对我会和对贾马尔一样
To do the same thing she's doing for Jamal--
保护音乐 把我打造成大明星
protect the music and make me a star.
就像她过去打造你一样 不是吗
The same thing she did for you back in the day, right?
说得不错嘛
Touche.
愿您安好 我的姐妹
As-salaam alaikum, my sister.
也愿您安好
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
我需要和法蒂玛姐妹谈谈
Um, I need to speak to Sister Fatima
有关她儿子泰坦的事情
regarding her son, Titan.
我非常了解你的经历 姐妹
I know your story, Sister. Very well.
我一直关注着你
I've followed you.
他们拆散了我们的家庭
They rip our families apart,
将家里的支柱关起来 想阻止我们奋起
and they lock up our strongest, trying to keep us weak,
从根上打击我们
killing us at the root.
我当时很想念我的孩子 谢谢
I missed my babies so much. Thank you.
一些伊♥斯♥兰♥教姐妹在狱中引领我们祷告
Some, uh, Nation sisters led prayer in lockup.
她们帮我保持了心灵的完整
Yeah, they helped me keep my spirit intact.
能回家你一定很高兴吧
You must be happy to be back home.
我是回来了 但没能回家
I'm back, but I ain't home.
还是跟在狱中一样 一人孤独地入睡
I fall asleep now just as lonely as I was on that cot.
这么多年
All those years,
能再次拥亲人入怀的想法
the thought of me holding my own again
一直给予我心灵上的宁静
gave me so much peace.
但如今我出来了
But here I am.
我丈夫离开了我
My husband left me.
大儿子以我为耻
My oldest is too ashamed.
小儿子根本不记得我
My youngest don't even remember.
我能感同身受 姐妹
I feel your pain, Sister.
你为那些孩子献出了最美好的年华
You gave up your best years for them kids,
结果现在你还得为你所做的牺牲
and now you have to beg their forgiveness
而求他们原谅吗 这不公平
for the sacrifice you made? It's not fair.
但为人母就是这样 不是吗
But it's called being a mother, ain't it?
是 确实啊
Yes, indeedy.
泰坦是你的独子吗
Is Titan your only?
他是养家的那个 年纪最小
He's the provider. The youngest.
我跟人说真♥主♥把最好的留在了最后
You know, I tell people Allah saved the best for last.
是啊 我小儿子也很有天赋
Yeah, my youngest is talented, too.
坚定又固执
Strong-willed.
让我担心
I fear for him.
我儿子能保护自己
My son protected himself.
他射杀的那个禽兽
That animal that he shot
被杀前一晚烧毁了我们的社区中心
burned down our community center the night before.
泰坦以前每天放学后都会去那里
Titan went there every day after school.
他就是在那里学到音乐的
He learned music at that center.
让他远离街头生活
Kept him off the streets.
你养了一个好儿子
You-you raised a good son.
不过从他的MV来看
But from seeing his videos,
他已经不是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥了 是吗
he ain't following the Nation anymore, is he?
比利·贝雷蒂诱骗了他
Billy Beretti lured him.
如果他还保持信仰
If he had stayed with the Nation,
就不会进监狱了
he wouldn't be in jail.
听我说 姐妹
Look, Sister,
卢修斯·里昂有强大的律师团 他想帮忙
Lucious Lyon's got an army of lawyers and he wants to help.
这不是我写的
I didn't write this.
当然不是你写的 法律部起草的
Of course you didn't write it. Legal wrote it.
我们听起来聪明极了
We sound smart as wack.
-请进 不过卢修斯只有 -让我惊叹啊
- Come on, Lucious only has... - I'm amazed by these.
-五分钟行吗 -好
- five minutes? - Okay.
沃克警探 很高兴见到你
Ah, Detective Walker. Good to see you.
感谢你抽出时间见我 里昂先生
Thanks for squeezing me in, Mr. Lyon.
据我所知 你们找到了邦基的车
I understand you found Bunkie's car.
是 我们在车内找到了一些证据
Uh, yeah. We found trace evidence in the vehicle,
所以我按规定需要问你几个问题
so I'm obliged to ask you all some questions.
你多久坐一次他的车
How often did you travel in his car?
这个嘛...
Well, as...
一星期几次吧 想聊聊的时候就会去
Maybe a couple times a week, whenever we needed to talk.
我们都坐过他的车
We all rode in his car.
对 我想到了 但是
Yeah, that's what I figured, but, um,
我们认为邦基在12号♥九点半左右被杀
we think Bunkie was shot around 9:30 on the 12th.
你还记得当时你在哪里吗
Do you recall where you were at that time?
我可能需要和贝基核对一下 不过
I probably have to check with Becky, but I'm...
我应该是在家
sure I was home.
在家吗
You were at home?
对
Yeah.
你一个人吗
Alone?
我有十五个女仆
I have 15 maids.
地方很太大
Big place.
♪The drama, the drama♪
♪The babies, the mamas♪
♪Maybe you promised??But you were dishonest♪
♪You got some trip in your stride♪
♪There's only one pimp in this ride♪
♪Hop out the car if that is what you wanna do♪
♪Drop the drama-thon??Do what you gonna do♪
♪I'm round that corner, when through we can rendezvous♪
♪Make Daddy proud of you??Boo♪
♪And so you walk♪
♪And so you♪
爸爸 发生什么事了
Daddy, what's going on?
待在这里别动 安德鲁
Sit tight, Andre.
别慌
Just be cool.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
警官
Officer?
我父亲当时不是一个人
My father wasn't alone.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我们就是要进去看一下
We just need to take a quick look around.
-这是你儿子吗 -我儿子安德鲁
- Is that your boy? - That's my son Andre.
我们俩在他家 看那个...
Yeah, we were together at his house watching the, uh,
美国职业拳击手
梅威瑟的拳击赛
Mayweather fight.
如果那也能叫拳击的话
If you can call that a fight.
去检查一下
Check it.
你好吗 安德鲁
How you doing, Andre?
我喝多了 睡在你家的客房♥
I had one too many. I spent the night in the guest room.
我当时在那里
I was there.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yes.
你呢
Are you?
好吧
All right.
我听说你们不仅是泰坦的经纪人
I understand that you're more than Titan's managers.
还是他的表亲对吗
You're blood cousins?
我们跟他一起长大的
We grew up with him.
就在马西山那边
Over in Marcy.
你的音乐激励了我们 兄弟
Your beats inspired us, man.
那很好啊
Bueno.
-真的 兄弟 -非常荣幸
- For real, bro. - Appreciate that.
我们小时候 泰坦会模仿你所有的说唱
Titan used to copy all your rhymes when we was kids.
他的音乐路就是这么起步的
That's how he got started.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表