剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I want in.
♪I don't know why♪
♪I love you like I do♪
♪After all these changes♪
♪You put me through♪
♪You stole my money♪
♪And my cigarettes♪
♪I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet♪
♪I wanna know♪♪I wanna know♪
♪Won't you tell me♪♪Gotta know♪
♪Am I in love to stay♪♪Tell me♪
停下 停下 停下 有人唱晚了
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Someone came in late.
-有人慢了 -等等 没有
- Someone came in late. - Wait, no.
没有人慢了 小艾 我们重新开始
Nobody came in late, E. Let's just reset.
我知道我听到了什么
I know what I heard.
她们中有人给我把节奏跑偏了
One of these women threw me off.
请离开 我不唱了
You know what, please leave. I-I'm done.
凯文 给我根烟
And, Kevin, get me a cigarette.
能给司机打电♥话♥吗
Can you call the driver?
凯文 坐下
Kevin, sit down.
不是她们的错 艾儿
It wasn't them, Elle.
是你 你没发挥出来 宝贝
It's you. Y-You're just not bringing it, baby.
这首歌♥ 不像你 你得展现出真实的一面
This song just isn't you. You gotta be raw.
好吧 你知道这首蠢歌♥需要什么
Fine. You know what the stupid song needs,
那你唱
you sing it!
好吧
All right.
好吧 大家出去
All right, everybody out.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
你们两个留下
Y'all stay.
让我们单独聊聊 亲爱的
Give us a minute, sweetheart.
我的确知道这首歌♥需要什么
I do know what the song needs.
需要你不再假装曾经的自己
It needs for you to stop pretending to be who you used to be
而是做现在的自己
and be who you are now.
你现在爆发的脾气 放入歌♥中
This tantrum you're throwing, put it in the song.
-我就这么干的 -没有
- That's what I've been doing. - No.
你在隐藏
You're hiding.
隐藏在混音之后
You're hiding behind the mix,
隐藏在那些虚假的样片和混响之后
behind those fake-ass samples and reverb,
隐藏在皮草和浓妆之后
behind that fur and... all that makeup.
脱掉
Take it off.
出去 琦琦 你知道吗
Get out of here, Cookie. You know what?
我自己可以搞得定
I can take care of this all by myself.
我没跟你闹着玩 艾儿
I'm not playing, Elle.
脱掉
Take it off.
你需要唱出自己真实的痛苦
You need to sing about your pain as the real you,
否则永远都唱不好
or it ain't never gonna work.
脱了
Take it off.
你知道你这是在和谁说话吗
Do you know who you're talking to?
我是这家公♥司♥有史以来首张唱片
I had the highest-selling debut album
销量最高的艺人 这地方是我建立的
in the history of this company. I built this place.
但是我也在努力翻盘 艾儿
But I am fighting for a comeback, too, Elle.
我也是破釜沉舟 没有退路
It is do-or-die for me, too.
明白吗
Okay?
我希望和你并肩战斗 但是我们得好好做
Now, let's do this together, but we-we gotta do it right.
我是你唯一的希望
I'm all you got.
相信我
Trust me.
脱掉
Take it off.
是的 全都脱了
Yes. All of it.
-对 -很好
- That's right. - Fine.
你开心了吗
You happy?
把假睫毛也摘掉
Get rid of those fake-ass eyelashes.
-好 来吧 -好
- Okay, come on. - All right.
好吧 我们从过门开始
All right, uh, let's try it from the bridge.
好吧 开始了
All righty, here it comes.
♪Hold me♪
♪Love me♪
♪Please me♪
♪Tease me♪
♪Till I can't♪
♪Till I can't♪
♪Take no more♪
♪I wanna love you, baby♪
♪Gonna kiss and hug you, baby♪
♪Make you feel like it's all all right♪
♪Yeah, come on♪
♪You got them kicks up on you♪
♪Come here, darlin', give me sugar♪
♪Gonna show you what it feels like♪
♪(Let's fly)maybe it's the way you move, yeah♪
♪I'm noticing just stuck up in the groove♪
♪Aw, baby♪
♪Sure it's the way you shine♪
♪Ya got silly fools♪
♪Stuck up in the line♪
♪For you, yeah♪
♪Come on♪♪I wanna love you, baby♪
♪Gonna kiss and hug you, baby♪
♪Make you feel like it's all all right♪
♪Hey, you got them kicks up on you♪
♪Come here, darlin', give me sugar♪
♪Gonna show you what it feels like♪
♪Let's fly♪
♪Let's fly, let's fly, let's fly♪
♪Let's fly, let's fly♪
♪Let's fly♪
♪And le-let's fly♪
♪Let's fly, let's fly, let's fly♪
♪Let's fly, let's fly♪
♪Hey, hey♪
这家伙 老天啊
Wow. This guy right here, man.
请坐 兄弟
Have a seat, bro.
这是贾马尔·里昂 节奏蓝调超新星
Oh, that's Jamal Lyon, up-and-coming R&B star.
他刚刚带来了他新歌♥的独家预告
He just gave you an exclusive peek of his brand-new joint.
叫做《我想爱你》
It's called "I Wanna Love You."
我知道你们感受到了 因为我感觉到了
I know you guys felt it, because your boy Sway felt it.
我得说 兄弟 那首歌♥真是够火爆
And, man, I gotta tell you, bro, that-that song is a banger.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you, man. I appreciate that. Thank you.
当然 那么 你现在形势一片大好啊
Absolutely, man. So-so what's the deal with you, brah?
你的《收好你的臭钱》开始获得关注
You got... "Keep Your Money" is starting to get traction.
-是啊 -我觉得《我想爱你》会带来轰动
- Yeah. - I think "I Wanna Love You" Is simply gonna explode.
很快贾马尔·里昂将会变成风云人物
And soon, Jamal Lyon's gonna be a contender.
你的女人对此有何感受
So how does your lady feel about that?
谁说我有女人了
I-I mean... who says I have a lady?
等等 等下 你是告诉我
Wait. Wait. Hold up, man. You're gonna tell me
你的生命里还没有那个特别的她吗
there's no special girl in your life?
说实话 没有 我只是...
Uh, honestly, no. I'm... I'm just...
我现在只爱我的音乐
I'm really in love with my music right now.
没有特别的人
No one special.
好吧 女士们 你们首次听到吧
Wow. Okay, you heard it here first, ladies.
贾马尔很有天赋 他有...
Jamal's got a lot talent, he got that billion...
给你 大块头
There you go, big boy.
你想看看吗
You want to take a look at it?
马歇尔局长
Commissioner Marshall.
-谢谢 -我知道这不能让你的朋友复活
- Thank you. - I know it doesn't bring your friend back.
不能 但至少公正得以伸张
No, but at least justice is getting served.
我欠你一个大人情
I owe you.
我该如何回报你
How do I pay you back?
你好啊 弗农
So, how you doing, Vernon?
还想退出吗
Still thinking about quitting?
当然不
Hell, no.
我告诉你 事情会有极大的转变
I tell you now, things are gonna be a lot different.
好了 你还好吗
All right. You okay?
是的 很好
Yeah, I'm good.
医生 我们怎么知道这是安全的
Doctor, how do we know that this is gonna be safe?
这已经在莫斯科获得了
It's already been approved...
第二阶段的试验许可
for phase two trials in Moscow.
第一阶段
Phase one...
结果非常好
showed excellent results.
好 但你没回答我的问题
Okay. You're not answering my question.
我没法给你想要的答案
I can't give you the answer that you want.
这还是试验性药物 但现实是...
It's an experimental drug, but the... the reality is...
没有它我就会死
I am dead without it.
-这些是什么 -请出示证件
- What is all of this? - I.D., please?
什么叫你要看我的证件
What do you mean you need to see my I.D.?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我当然知道你是谁 里昂女士
Of course I know who you are, Ms. Lyon,
-但现在有新安全规程 -我不在乎什么
- but there's new security protocol. - I don't care about
-新安全规程 -抱歉 里昂女士
- no new security. - I'm sorry, Ms. Lyon.
他们只是在遵守我的命令而已
They're just following the instructions that I gave them.
我是马尔科姆·德沃
I'm Malcolm DeVeaux,
帝国娱乐的新安保主管
Empire's new head of security.
很好
Oh. Good.
好吧 你好
Okay. Hi.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表