剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
所以他就更应该签约帝国娱乐了
Which is exactly why he should be with Empire.
兄弟们 想喝点什么吗
Hey, look, um, yo, fellas, want something to drink?
两杯黑朗姆酒
Um, two black and rums.
-我能要威士忌吗 -你搞定这事
- Can I get a Scotch? - You take care of this.
如果你没看出来 跟你说一声
You know, in case you were unaware,
我是我们公♥司♥艺人开♥发♥部的负责人
I am the head of A&R for this company.
不是他的助理
Not his assistant.
抱歉误会你了
My bad.
小美女 问题是...
Look, baby girl, bottom line--
贝雷蒂在惩教所周围安排了保镖
Beretti got muscle over at BC-squared.
泰坦被关后 我们就再没跟他说过话了
We ain't talked to Titan since the night he got locked up.
是的 这事挺严重的
Oh, yeah, it's deep.
我们兄弟杀了一个卡什维尔黑帮成员
Our boy shot a Cashville gangster.
趴下 他们要扫射了
Get down, they're clapping!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
我不能让你待在这些人身边
I can't have you around these people.
亲爱的 我可以 好吗
Baby, I got this, okay?
我会找其它方法...
I'll find another way...
不 我来想其它办法
No, I will find another way.
你别再插手了
You stay out of it.
我去见了泰坦的母亲
Well, I went to see Titan's mother.
是吗
Did you?
是 她是真教♥徒♥ 卢修斯
Yeah, she's serious, Lucious.
豆派 祈祷毯
I mean, bean pie, prayer rug,
裹着头巾 整套齐全 很虔诚
covered hair, all of that, serious.
她是按伊♥斯♥兰♥教义将泰坦养大的
She raised Titan in the Nation of Islam.
泰坦也是教♥徒♥吗
Titan is a part of the fruit?
是的 我就是想告诉你这个
Yeah, that's what I'm telling you.
都是种族偏见闹的
Nothing but racist views.
那又怎样
And?
全美国不都这样吗
So is America.
我每天都为儿子们担心 你不也是吗
Every day, I worry about my sons, don't you?
我知道你有多想要泰坦
I know how bad you wanted Titan,
但是牢狱生涯会毁了他的
but they're gonna break his ass in prison.
当你觉得整个世界都忘记你了的时候
You lose your soul when you feel like
你会失去灵魂的
the world's forgotten you.
我从来都没有忘记你
I never forgot about you.
忘不掉
Couldn't.
我只是做了必须做的事
I did some things that I had to do
来确保你出来以后
in order to make sure that when you got out,
可以得到现在的一切
you would have all of this stuff.
"现在的一切"指的是这些物质上的东西吗
"This stuff," Meaning this material stuff?
你就那样突然不来看我了
You just stopped coming.
不打电♥话♥ 不写信 没有任何解释
No calls, no letter, no explanation,
把我一个人孤零零地扔在那里
just left me twisting in the wind.
还记得我们一起过的第一个圣诞节吗
Remember our first Christmas?
天气很冷
It was cold.
我们一无所有 也并不需要什么东西
We didn't have anything, we didn't need anything.
你给我写了一首歌♥
You wrote me a song.
你想让我去偷一颗圣诞树
You tried to get me to steal a Christmas tree.
是啊 可你吓跑了
Yeah, and you punked out.
我已经打开口子了
I made inroads.
我可以再去和泰坦的妈妈谈谈
I'm-a go back and talk to Titan's mother.
我想我可以让她点头
I think I can get her to see the light.
但是和泰坦牵扯到一起意味着
But getting in bed with Titan means
让伊♥斯♥兰♥教重新回到你的生活中
inviting the Nation back into your life.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
这是生意 不掺杂个人感情
I mean, this is business, it's not personal.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教害死了你的父亲
The Nation killed your father.
如果你需要我和他母亲谈 就告诉我
Just let me know if you want me to go talk to his mother.
我真的从来都没有忘记你
You know, I never forgot about you.
好好拿这句话骗自己吧 卢修斯
Keep telling yourself that, Lucious.
♪Every time I show her my maneuver♪
♪She brag about the way I give it to her♪
♪Uh, I do it sort of like a ruler♪
♪That's a cutie♪
♪E-Executor, oh♪
停 停下
Stop, stop.
你唱得太用力了
You're doing it too hard.
这首歌♥太温和
It's a G-rated song.
必须加点激烈的东西进去
I had to put intense stuff on it.
你必须浪漫一点
Look, you have to be romantic.
你必须要充满诱惑力
You have to be seductive now.
我不管你对你母亲有什么意见
Look, I don't care how you feel about your mother.
她懂音乐
She knows music.
所以你必须重录一遍
So you're gonna rerecord this.
然后到她家去
You're gonna go to her house,
提安娜会在那里等你
Tiana will be waiting for you there.
你们要一起听这段录音
You'll listen to it together,
等琦琦说可以以后 我们再合音
and when Cookie signs off, we'll go to mix.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
哈基姆 我不能逼你去爱你的母亲
Hakeem, I can't make you love your mother,
但你必须尊重她
but you will respect her.
因为她经历过地狱般的生活
Because she's lived through a hell
而你必须要理解她
that you have to understand
才能使你的音乐上升到
if your music is ever gonna elevate
艺术的境界
to the place of poetry
这样才能让听众与你产生共鸣
where it resonates in the hearts of its listeners.
就像你欣赏的泰坦那样吗
Like your boy, Titan?
是的 像泰坦那样
Yeah, like Titan.
小贾 听说你找了个老鼠洞住下了
Hey, Mal, heard you found a rat hole to live in.
是的 脏得很
Yeah, it's disgusting.
而且吵得要命
It's noisy as hell.
觉得很难在那里工作是吗
Finding it hard to work there, huh?
根本没法工作
Impossible.
我的想法没有改变 儿子
Well, you know nothing's changed for me, man.
你可以要回你以前的住处 还有我的支持
You could have your old place back, my support back,
你需要什么都可以 我依然相信你的实力
whatever you need; I still believe in your talent.
不 我不需要你的施舍 所以还给你
No, I don't need your charity, so here.
我在拉维提科斯帮哈基姆
I didn't expect to get paid
并没想要得到报酬
for helping out Hakeem at Laviticus.
他需要我
He needed me,
我就帮助他
so I helped him.
不收费 不要条件
No charge, no strings.
你是那天的演出人员
You're on the roster.
和别人一样你有资格得到报酬
You get paid like everybody else.
我并不是谁的伴唱
I'm no one's sideman.
我的才华比这值钱多了
It's worth more than you got.
那不是我的创作
I'm not gonna get paid for something
我不会收这份钱
I didn't create myself.
你违背了音乐人的第一条准则 儿子
You're disobeying the very first rule of music, son.
永远都别拒绝钱
Always take the money.
要知道 我的想法也没有改变
You know, nothing's changed for me, either.
我相信自己的实力 那是我的
I believe in my talent. It's mine.
我的才华比你的臭钱值多了
It's worth much more than you got.
刚从布鲁克林惩教所那里得到消息
Just heard from my boy over at BCC.
泰坦被单独监禁
Titan's in solitary.
没有人能接触到他
Can't nobody touch him.
这对他有好处 他需要被保护
It's good for him. He needs to be protected.
不过我改主意了 我不想签他了
But I changed my mind. I ain't going after him.
为什么 因为那些枪手吗
Why? 'Cause of the drive-by?
不 当然不是
No. Hell, no.
琦琦说她和他妈妈谈过了
Uh, Cookie said that she was talking to his mama, and
他和伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥牵涉太深了
he's heavily involved with the Fruit of Islam.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教吗
The Nation?
伊♥斯♥兰♥男子武装预备役称为"伊♥斯♥兰♥之果"
宝贝 你喜欢水果吗
Baby, you like fruit?
我想说的就是 专心发展哈基姆
Look, son, all I'm saying is, stay on Hakeem.
他有本事
He's got the goods.
他可以
He can compete
跟这里的任何一个小丑抗衡 包括泰坦
with any of these clowns out here, including Titan.
他还没准备好
He ain't ready.
听我说 你真的不用
Listen, you definitely don't need
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表