剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
想让你听听 可以过来吗
I want you to hear it. Can you come over?
行 我们都过去 走吧
Sure. We'll both come over, okay? Let's go.
我没请你
I didn't invite you!
来吧 贾马尔
Come on, Jamal.
拜托了 我需要你帮忙
Please. I need your help.
副歌♥部分我搞不定
I can't get the hook right.
哈基姆 跟我无关
Hakeem, I don't care.
你反思下你之前都干了些什么
You should have thought about all that before.
反思什么
Thought of what?
你觉得你一直这样侮辱我们的母亲
How long did you think that I would just sit around
我还会袖手旁观多久
and let you disrespect our mother,
她做这一切完全是为了让你成长
when all she's trying to do is help you grow up?
你觉得我还会让你利用我多久
How long did you think that I would just let you use me?
我不管你了
I don't care.
妈 我要走了
Ma, I'm gonna leave.
谢谢 亲爱的 我爱你
Thank you, baby. I love you.
-明天给你打电♥话♥ -好
- Call you tomorrow. - Okay.
好 我们再过一遍
All right, let's go over this one more time.
-我路过河边 -哪条河
- I was over by the river. - Which river?
哈德逊河 上城区这边
The Hudson. Uptown.
西哈莱姆码头附近
Near West Harlem Piers.
-然后呢 -我看到个老醉鬼
- And? - I saw an old drunk.
我打算抢劫他
I decided to rob him.
但他反抗 我朝他开了一枪
But he fought me, so I popped a cap in his ass
然后把他推到河里了
and rolled him in the water.
你的枪哪里来的
Where'd you get the gun?
找到的 告诉我
Found it. Look, man,
我家人什么时候拿到现金
tell me when my family gettin' they cash.
你签下认罪书立马给钱
Soon as you sign the confession.
会分期一点点给他们
They'll get a little bit at a time,
没人会怀疑
so nobody notices.
我替谁背黑锅
And who am I taking the fall for?
这个你不用操心
Don't you worry about that.
只要你确保供词不会出差错就行
Just make sure you don't ever deviate from the story.
先别急
Easy.
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Babe? - Yeah, baby?
《收好你的臭钱》热度还在上涨
"Keep Your Money" is still trending.
七个小时还在继续
Seven hours and counting.
琦琦真有一手
Man, Cookie really hooked that up.
-她真是终极公♥关♥女 -是啊
- I swear, that woman is the ultimate hustler. - Yep.
为什么人们在发推特说...
Hey. Why are people tweeting about some...
你这周末要上卫星广播的节目
satellite radio interview you're supposed to have this weekend?
没错 琦琦也帮我找了节目上通告
Oh, 'cause I am. Cookie hooked that up, too.
你怎么不告诉我
Were you gonna let me know?
这周末要去火岛啊
Fire Island was this weekend.
能以后再去吗
Can-can I take a rain check?
迈克尔 别这样 这歌♥正火着呢
Wait, Michael, come on now. The song is just now popping.
我得加把劲宣传
I have to push it.
说好的无关名利呢
Yeah, what happened to not caring about fame and money?
你不是只做音乐吗
Weren't you all about the music?
你是真不懂啊
You really don't get it, do you?
这就是为了做音乐
This is about the music.
天啊
God.
我都不知道我在这里干什么[西语]
♪They gonna learn♪
♪In a minute 'cause they all gettin' slayed♪
♪I don't trust 'em, man, these broads ain't about nothin'♪
♪Don't call me, don't text no discussion♪
♪They all phony and that's why I don't trust 'em♪
♪They all phony and that's why I don't trust 'em♪
♪Stand too long♪
♪Get ya♪
怎么了
What's up?
女童军唱这些还不错
I mean, it's really nice for some Girl Scouts.
但你不能只是还不错
But this ain't about being nice.
你要拿出实力来
You've got to go hard with this.
再加把劲
Come harder.
行 再放音乐
All right, let me hear the beat again.
看我的厉害
I got something for you.
♪Hakeem♪
♪Fellas, if you clever, trust a lady never♪
♪Have you thinkin' back, you wishin' that you never met her♪
♪See her in that fitted dress, you know it's designer♪
♪She fill it out nice but the devil wears Prada, so no♪
♪No, no, I will never, ever trust her mane♪
♪Get out my way, chick, 'cause I already know the game♪
♪If you tryin' to talk to me, I'm on my college football♪
♪In other words, I'm-a act like I don't know the dame♪
♪'Cause you been known to play the field like Notre Dame♪
琦琦
Oh. Hey, Cookie.
她进展怎么样
How's she doing in there?
正在进行
Things are going.
-让我听听 -好
- Let me hear some. - Sure.
放她录的上一段
Here, play her last take.
♪You stole my money and my cigarettes♪
♪I haven't seen♪
♪Hide nor hair of them yet, I wanna know♪
慢着 暂停 停
Wait, stop it. Stop.
♪Won't you tell me♪
靠 怎么了 她的声音一团糟
Damn. What happened? She sounds a mess.
-她嗓子怎么了 -我有办法
- What happened to her voice? - I can make it work.
我只要把今晚录的五份曲样
I just need to splice together five different takes
上个月录的一些 还有三月录的一部分
from tonight and some from last month
全拼在一起就行
and a session back in March.
琦琦
Hey, Cookie.
准备好了吗
We're ready?
孩子 一团糟
Child, a hot mess.
我也这么说的 我知道...
That's the same thing I said. I know...
我回头再打给你
Let me call you back.
你好 妹子
Hey, girl.
你好
Hey.
我看到她是怎么对待你的了
You know, I've seen the way she treats you.
谁
Who?
别装傻 波西娅
Don't play dumb, Porsha.
我敢说她给你的薪水也不公道
I bet she don't even pay you right either.
谁 琦琦 她给我的钱还不错
Who, Cookie? She pay me okay. Mm-hmm.
那她也不该说你蠢
That's no reason for her to call you stupid.
她说谁都说蠢 行吗 她就这样
She call everybody stupid, okay? That's what she do.
要知道 波西娅 如果我有办法
You know, Porsha, what if I knew a way
让你赚到比在琦琦那里多一倍的钱呢
for you to be making double what Cookie pays you?
你到底能为我做什么 医生
So what in the world can you do for me, Doc?
我不想听什么胡话
And I don't want no BS.
我四处寻医问药
I've looked high and low to find somebody,
或许你就是那个妙手神医
and you might be the guy.
你知道 我是个仅私人特约医师
Well, as you know, I'm a concierge doc.
也就是说 我是你的专属医生
That means I'm your doctor exclusively.
我没有其他病人
I have no other patients.
我醒着的每一刻都致力于维持你的健康
My every waking moment will be devoted to your well-being.
我知道你可以对我关怀备至 态度亲切
Yeah, well, you can hand-holding and the bedside manner.
可我听说渐冻症无药可治
I've been told ALS has no cure.
所以你需要我 卢修斯
That's why you need me, Lucious.
我国食品和药物管理局对新药的限制
The FDA puts tighter restrictions on new medications
是全世界最严格的
than any other country in the world.
但是在俄♥国♥ 宽松的管理条例
But in Russia, the ease of regulations
为先进治疗方法营造了良好的开♥发♥环境
has created a breeding ground for cutting-edge treatments.
他们在渐冻症治疗上有巨大的进展
They're making tremendous strides in ALS.
是吗
Are they?
他们有一种新的鸡尾酒疗法
They have a new drug cocktail
研究显示可以使症状减轻60%
which has shown a 60% reduction in symptoms,
而且所有接受疗法的人都还活着
and all the people taking it are still living.
目前样本量还很少
Now, the-the sample size is small,
所以数据还远不具有确定性
so the data is far from conclusive,
但我们审慎乐观地认为这会是突破
but we're cautiously optimistic that this is a breakthrough.
我要怎么才能加入
So how do I get in?
价格不会便宜
It's not gonna be cheap.
-说吧 说吧 -俄♥国♥医学界
- Come on, come on. - The-the Russian medical community
和那个国家的其余部分一样腐♥败♥
is as corrupt as the rest of the country,
就像黑♥手♥党♥一样
it's like the Mob.
是啊 音乐这行也差不多
Yeah, and like the music business.
我不在乎花多少钱
I don't care the cost.
不管要怎样 你给我实现就行
Whatever has to happen, I need you to make that happen.
我想加入
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表