剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire..
帝国娱乐公♥司♥
Empire Entertainment
已经正式提交申请上市
has filed to become a publicly traded company.
别忘了在这历史性的一刻感谢你的琦琦啊
Don't forget to thank your Cookie on this historic occasion.
你在我服刑时跟我离婚那一刻就把我忘了
You forgot about me the second you divorced me in there.
是我的40万创立了这公♥司♥
It was my $400,000 that started this bitch.
我现在想要回我那一半公♥司♥
And I want half my company back.
我要知道她的一切动态
I want to know everything she's doing.
一点不落
Everything.
你得了渐冻症
You got ALS.
-我还有多长时间 -三年
- How long I got? - Three years.
公♥司♥上市就意味着
Part of us going public means
我需要有个儿子振作起来 挑起重担
I need one of my sons to man up and lead it.
我们要竞争角逐公♥司♥未来的继承人吗
We're all in competition to be the future head of the company?
我所做的一切
Everything I did
都是为了你们兄弟
was for you and your brothers.
你想要奖牌吗 贱♥人♥
Do you want a medal, bitch?
我要你放尊重点
What I want is some respect!
你有天赋 小贾
You got it, Mal.
现在我们只需要把你的天赋展示给全世界
Now we just got to show the world.
你的性取向
Your sexuality--
完全是可以选择的 儿子
that's a choice, son.
妈妈 你好
Hey, Mama.
你走出了自己的路
You really made something of yourself.
她想为我打造一番事业
She's trying to manage my career.
如果最后你和她一起工作 而爸爸负责我
If you do end up working with her and Pop's handling me,
他们很可能会让我们互相厮杀
best believe they try to make us kill each other.
你可以欺骗全国所有人
You can fool this country,
但我知道你根本也是个歹徒
but I know you ain't nothing but a punk-ass gangsta.
我从不让任何事情破坏友谊
I never let anything come between friendship...
除了子弹
except a bullet.
没事 放他们过去
All right, let 'em through.
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪All y'all might die tonight, this is your party right♪
♪Live it up, the drink is on me♪
♪That's what the DJ spins, all y'all not getting home♪
♪Live it up till the break of dawn♪
♪Live it up 'cause life is all free, that's what the DJ spins♪
刚才是卢修斯·里昂2002年的热门单曲
That was Lucious Lyon's 2002 megahit,
《DJ放什么》
"What the DJ Spins."
打造这张多白金唱片的艺人...
The multiplatinum recording artist...
节奏蓝调嘻哈之王将携自己的音乐帝国上市
R&B hip-hop's king is taking his empire public.
首次公开募股引发一片狂热
The IPO touts a streak of number one hits,
这个多元化格调品牌 涉足服装...
a diversified lifestyle brand, apparel...
看来他是想让自己的事业永垂不朽
It appears he is attempting to make himself immortal.
你得了渐冻症
You got ALS.
...将会是首次
...would be the first time
有公♥司♥从穷街陋巷打入华尔街
that a business has gone from the street to Wall Street,
如果成功 它将创造历史
and, if successful, it would make history.
纽约首席检察官宣布了他的...
New York's attorney general announced his...
她来干什么
What is she doing here?
我跟你说过 我工作的时候你别下来
I told you not to be down here when I'm working.
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪All y'all might die tonight, this is your party right♪
♪Live it up, the drink is on me, that's what the DJ spins♪
♪All y'all not getting home♪
♪Live it up till the break of dawn♪
♪Live it up 'cause life is all free♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
打车费还没付呢 女士
Uh, where's my money, ma'am?
给那个巴基斯坦人车费
Pay that Pakistani.
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
看看我的房♥子
Checking out my house.
19世纪奥地利象征主义画家
那是克林姆的作品
That's a Klimt.
这个可以留给你 这么难看
Yeah, well, you can keep it. It's ugly.
我们已经达成协议了
We've already settled our agreement,
我的房♥子不包括在内 琦琦
and my house was not part of the deal, Cookie.
我不想要这栋房♥子
I don't want no parts of this house
也不想掺和你的烂摊子
or this tacky mess you got in it.
我来只是确保你不会给你儿子背后捅刀子
I'm just here to make sure you don't stab your son in the back.
-你瞎说什么呢 -卢修斯 你能帮我
- And what are you talking about? - Lucious, baby, can you help...
不好意思 有客人啊
Oh, I didn't realize we had company.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
嘻哈帝国
第一季第二集
没有培根吃吗
Y'all ain't got no bacon?
原来你是哑巴啊
Oh, you don't talk.
我不是哑巴
I do talk.
谢谢 可以了
Thank you. That's enough.
我不会害自己儿子的
I'm not backstabbing my son.
我知道你让哈基姆
I know you have Hakeem performing
去拉维提科斯做开业表演
at the opening of Laviticus.
让贾马尔也去吧
Put Jamal up there, too.
不行 只有哈基姆可以去
No. It's only gonna be Hakeem.
不要这样 卢修斯
Don't do this, Lucious.
贾马尔不适合我的舞台
Jamal doesn't belong on my stage.
-那里没有他的受众 -他的受众
- It's not his audience. - His audience?
贾马尔的音乐很符合大众口味 你知道的
Jamal's music is universal, and you know it.
我往拉维提科斯上投了很多钱
I've invested a whole lot of money into Laviticus.
我不想让它成为同性恋俱乐部
I'm not gonna have it branded a homosexual club.
琦琦 你想怎么说随便你
Cookie, you can talk as much mess as you want,
但是我有九个帝国娱乐顶级艺人
but I have nine of Empire's top acts
连他们都不能去 所以...
and none of them are gonna be there, so...
那晚不属于贾马尔
tonight is not about Jamal.
不好意思 亲 我们现在谈论的是家事
Excuse me, sweetie, this is a family matter
涉及到了我的两个儿子和家族事业
involving two of my sons and the family business
那可是我和卢修斯用我的四十万开创的
that Lucious and I started with my $400,000.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, baby.
对 是用我的钱
Yeah. With my money.
琦琦 我跟你单独聊聊
Cookie, let me talk to you for a second.
把手给我拿开 我可不是那个小贱♥人♥
Get your hands off of me! I'm not that tired heifer.
你签署了保密协议 保证不会
You signed a nondisclosure agreement not to say
说那四十万的事
anything about the $400,000,
你这么快就忘了吗
or have you forgotten already?
她不知道你是用我贩毒赚的四十万
She don't know that it was my $400,000 in drug money
开创了这家公♥司♥ 对不对
that started this company, does she?
为了让你创建这一切
I went away for a long time
我离开了那么久
for you to build all of this.
我错过了我儿子们的成长
I missed my sons growing up.
我要做出一些弥补
I'm gonna make some things right.
你以后休想封♥杀♥贾马尔
You're not shutting Jamal out no more.
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
我旁边是哈基姆·里昂
I'm here with Hakeem Lyon
他即将在拉维提科斯举♥行♥处♥女♥秀演出
on the eve of his debut performance at Laviticus.
基姆 准备好走红了吗
Yo, Keem, you getting ready to be famous?
这不就是咱们的计划嘛
I mean, that's the plan, ain't it?
我爸会让我成为帝国王子
My pop's setting me up to be the prince of Empire,
-所以呢 -等等 等等
- so... - Hold on, hold up.
如果不完成排练
You ain't getting ready to be nothing
你什么都成为不了
unless you finish with that rehearsal first.
什么 天呐
What... Oh, my God!
瞧那边
Ooh. Look at that.
你是谁 你好啊
And who you? What's up?
-走错房♥间了 -你没走错 过来
- Wrong room. - You ain't got the wrong... Come here.
那是谁
Hey, who that?
那是提安娜
That's Tiana, man.
你♥爸♥的女人刚签了她
Your pop's girl just signed her.
-她很有名吗 -我需要关注一下
- She's famous? - I need to be all up in that.
我们走吗
We going?
♪I can do what you want, boo♪
♪Come on, y'all, let's go♪
♪Some call me a rolling stone♪
♪I don't want to stay too long♪
♪I'd rather be like a breeze♪
♪Come and going as I please♪
♪But, you're the one that I want, baby♪
♪I need you, love you, drive me cray♪
♪No, I never want you to go♪
♪So stay right here till my body go♪
♪Don't you go♪
♪We got that chemistry♪
♪Don't you go♪
♪Knock it out like one, two, three♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表