剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
No.
你还期盼你的小男友
You expecting your little boyfriend
会来英雄救美吗
to come running to your rescue?
你在这里没戏了
You're out of here.
就因为这事吗
Oh, is that what this is about?
-不 你被开除了 -你吃醋了吗
- No, you're out of here. - You're jealous?
卢修斯 你造了那么多孽
You're jealous, Lucious, for real,
还有资格吃醋吗
after everything you've done?
你还以为我还归你所有吗
You think you still own me?
你有病啊
You are sick.
你已经不是我们公♥司♥的人了
Now, you are not a part of my company,
我的律师团队向我确保
and my attorneys have assured me
我什么都不欠你 请你离开
I don't owe you a damn thing-- now leave.
你赶不走我的
Yeah, well, you can't do that.
我是董事会成员之一
I am the board of directors.
你从没加入董事会
You were never on the board.
什么
What?
安德鲁跟你订协议那天就知道
Andre knew, the day that he made that deal with you,
他不能让一个进过监狱的重罪犯
that a convicted felon can never serve
成为上市公♥司♥的董事会成员
on the board of a publicly traded company.
养了个好儿子 是吧
Nice boy, huh?
你是自行离开
Are you gonna leave on your own,
还是我让保安送你出去 抱歉 卡罗尔
or do I have to escort you? Sorry, Carol.
你走的是条不归路 卢修斯
You're on a dark path, Lucious.
你死定了
You're going down.
我绝不会让你夺走我的公♥司♥
I'm not gonna let you take my company with you.
我做了十七年牢 混♥蛋♥
17 years, bitch.
别碰我
Get off of me.
大家都盼着你死呢 卢修斯
Everybody's just waiting for you to die, Lucious.
你会一个人孤独地死去
You gonna die a lonely man,
你活该有此下场
just like you deserve.
你总会需要我的
You gonna need Cookie.
你给我记好了
Watch what I say.
这是我的公♥司♥ 我一手建成的公♥司♥
I built this! This is my company!
好了
Okay.
低头
Bow your head.
♪You said I'd never be a leader♪
他们给了我...
Well, I've been...
♪You said I'd never wear a crown♪
十五分钟让我收拾东西
given 15 minutes to collect my personal possessions.
♪If I wanted to be someone♪
你呢
So...
♪I should learn to settle down♪
卢修斯找了什么理由让你走人
What reason did Lucious give for firing you?
♪You should know better♪♪I tell myself♪
他总得找个理由吧
You know they got to give you a reason.
他没解雇我
He didn't fire me.
♪You'll never go further♪♪I warn myself♪
我跟你上♥床♥ 他让我走人
So he told me to kick rocks for having sex with you,
♪You'll never be better♪♪Don't know me that well♪
但你却能留下来
but you get to stay.
真够狠的
Lucious.
他不想让我走
He didn't want me to leave.
♪I made it to the end♪
琦琦 你跟我走吧
Cookie, I want you to come with me.
♪I nearly paid the cost♪
去哪
Come with you where?
♪I lost a lot of friends♪
去华盛顿特区
To Washington, D.C.
在我来帝国娱乐前
I got offered this high-level government job
♪I sacrificed a lot♪
我收到过一个政♥府♥高层的工作邀请
before I came to Empire.
我打电♥话♥问了职位是否还空着
I called to see if the position was still open,
♪I'd do it all again♪
他们说是
and it is.
♪'Cause I made it to the top♪
-马尔科姆 -听着...
- Malcolm. - Look...
♪But I can't keep doubting myself anymore♪
我想照顾你
I want to take care of you.
好吗
All right?
跟我走吧
Come with me.
♪No♪
马尔科姆 你是个好人
Malcolm, you are a beautiful man.
♪No♪
♪I can't keep doubting myself now♪
但我不能走
But I can't.
我无法丢下这一切
I can't leave all of this.
这是我呕心沥血的成果
I-I worked too hard.
我真放不下
I can't.
抱歉 先生 但是...
Sorry, sir, but, uh...
知道
Yeah.
我的时间到了
My time is up.
这句话我已听过千百遍了
That's a phrase I've heard many times before.
♪You should know better♪♪Won't let me back down♪
♪You'll never go further♪♪Can't turn me around♪
♪You'll never be better♪♪So no-one's stopping me now♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
你先坐下吧 儿子
Won't you please have a seat, son?
没事 我不坐了
No, I'm good.
我只出于礼貌亲自来告诉你
I just wanted to pay you the courtesy of telling you in person
你该另寻一名新的首席财务官了
you should start looking for a new CFO.
行了 别傻了
Oh, come on, don't be stupid.
我傻吗 好 我以后注意
Stupid? Yeah, I'll try not to.
多谢你的建议 爸
Thanks for the advice, pop.
别走 安德鲁 你为了让公♥司♥上市
No, Andre, you worked your ass off
忙前忙后 操碎了心
to pull this IPO thing off.
我们马上就要成功了
We are almost there, man.
我又活不久了
I'm not gonna be around forever.
你还敢看着我的眼睛告诉我
You gonna look me in my eye
只要我认真做事
and tell me if I do everything right,
就还有希望继承帝国娱乐吗
I might still get Empire.
贾马尔·里昂 怒吼的雄狮
帝国娱乐的未来
不
No.
我想说的不是这个意思
That's not what I'm telling you.
但你是帝国未来重要的一份子 儿子
But you'll play a vital role, son.
我需要你
I mean, I need you.
帝国娱乐也需要你
Empire needs you.
我以前总觉心里有个洞 爸
There was always something missing, dad--
一个我只能用黑暗填补的洞
A void that I filled with darkness.
而我现在信仰了上帝
But now I'm getting to know my God
他用更崇高的目标帮我填上了那个洞
and he is filling that void with a higher purpose.
-上帝吗 -没错
- God? - God.
你对上帝能了解多少
What do you know about God?
这世上没有比做音乐更崇高的目标了
There's no higher purpose than being a maker of music.
音乐是上帝之音
That's the voice of god.
安德鲁...
Andre...
贾马尔·里昂 怒吼的雄狮
她说你是有史以来最棒的流行歌♥曲作家
She just called you the best songwriter.
你对此有何感想
How does that make you feel?
我可不敢这么说 但...
I don't know about all that, but...
听说你是有史以来地球上
What's this I hear that you're the baddest songwriter
最牛逼的流行歌♥曲作家啊
that's ever lived on this planet?
他也来啦
This guy, right?
我俩聊一下 谢谢
Give us a minute, y'all, please.
♪I don't need it you can keep ya money♪
♪I don't want it if ya gonna throw it up in my face♪
别相信杂♥志♥上的那篇文章
I wouldn't believe everything that I read.
因为上面说你是个尽心的丈夫 负责的父亲
I saw that you were a devoted husband and father.
你知道贝雷蒂甩给我的那纸禁令吧
Did you hear about that injunction that Beretti slapped me with?
我听说了
I did.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
律师说我对那禁令无能为力
Lawyers says I can't move on it,
而且我有一半的歌♥都会遭到封禁
and he's gonna lock down half of my songs.
这种时候 你后悔把琦琦赶走了吧
In times like these, I bet you wish you ain't lock out Cookie.
我的人生进入了新阶段
I'm at a different place in my life right now.
我开始写新歌♥了
I'm writing these new songs.
很棒的新歌♥
Man, I mean, incredible songs.
但我总找不到灵感 你懂吧
But I keep getting stuck, you know?
我懂
I get it.
遇到瓶颈了
It's that writer's block.
这种情况特别可怕
It's horrible.
你还记不记得
Do you remember
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表