剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
说实话
You know?
你想知道为什么泰坦那么厉害吗
You want to know why Titan is so dope?
为什么
Why?
因为他不停地录新歌♥
He's always recording something new.
他不停地巡演
He's always on tour.
我听说那家伙勤奋到
I mean, I hear rumors that
根本不睡觉
the boy don't even sleep.
他是我们这行最厉害的说唱歌♥手
He's the baddest rapper in the game,
我真希望他是帝国娱乐旗下的
and I wish he was at Empire.
贝基
Hey, Becky.
怎么了 先生
Yes, sir?
亲爱的 快过来
Ven aqui, mi amor.
怎么了
Yes?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
老爸 不要这样啊
Dad, that's not cool.
离我生日还有一个月呢
My birthday's a month away...
天呐 太棒了
Oh, my God! Oh, yes!
我爱死泰坦了
I love Titan!
天呐 太感谢了
Oh, my God, thank you!
-你赶快出发吧 -好
- You'd better get going. - Okay.
你太无情了 老爸
That's cold, Dad.
你耍赖
That's foul.
你和贾马尔之间这场比赛
This race between you and Jamal?
输了受损失的可是你
It's yours to lose.
证明给我看
Prove to me
你和泰坦一样厉害
that you as bad as Titan.
这才是我想要的
That's all I want.
现在
And now,
克里德莫尔娱乐为您奉上
Creedmoor Entertainment presents
多届格莱美奖获得者
multiple Grammy Award winner,
年度饶舌歌♥手 泰坦
Rapper of the Year, Titan!
-贝基 看你偶像 -我爱你 泰坦
- Becky, there's your man! - I love you, Titan!
♪Give me all that, you be all right♪
♪Better not talk back 'cause I work hard♪
♪Just so I can play hard♪
♪But if you work a lil harder♪
♪You can play even harder♪
♪So I be on my hustle... hard♪
♪Hustle... hard♪
♪Hustle... hard♪
♪Oh, my God, I work hard♪
女士们 你们不能进后台
Ladies, you need to hold it right there.
含后台通行证的全通票
All-access, boo boo.
全通票 过来吧
Yes. All-access, coming through.
我等不及见他了
I cannot wait to meet him.
你搞毛啊
Excuse you.
等等 蠢货
Hold up, fool.
伙计 别碰我
Man, get off me.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
我应该记得吗
Should I remember you?
对 我就是放火的人
Yeah. I'm the one who lit it up.
你能把我怎么样
What you gonna do, huh?
后退 大家后退
Back up. Everybody back...
放下枪
Drop it.
-手背到身后 -放开我
- Get on your back. - Get off me.
我真不敢相信泰坦居然还被关着
I can't believe Titan is still locked up.
他上头条了
He's making headlines.
大家叫他嘻哈救世主
They're calling him the savior of hip-hop.
而且我听说他推迟续约了
And I hear his contract renewal's stalled.
我想你从前的合伙人
I think your old partner--
-那个卑鄙小人贝雷蒂 -该死
- that scumbag Beretti... - Damn it.
拿他被捕作为筹码
is using his arrest as leverage,
想跟他砍价
trying to undercut his deal.
你听到我的话了吗
You hear me talking to you?
怎么了 你在干什么
What's up? What you doing?
我控制不住...
I can't...
我停不下来
I can't make it stop.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
医生说很严重
Doctor said it's serious.
很严重
Serious?
多严重
How?
卢修斯
Lucious.
我得了渐冻症
I have ALS.
我没有多少时间了
They're not giving me much time.
他们说我最多还有三年
They said I got, like, three years at best.
停下
Stop.
我有些新的消息通知大家
There are gonna be some changes around here.
我除了负责贾马尔...
In addition to me managing Jamal...
-抱歉 我迟到了 -早安
- Sorry I'm late. - Good morning.
你在这干什么 这是内部会议
What are you doing here? This is a closed status meeting.
提到内部
Yeah, and speaking of status,
我正要通知艺人开♥发♥部
I was just about to inform the A&R department
从今早开始 除了负责贾马尔
that, as of this morning, in addition to handling
我还将负责
and managing Jamal, I'm also handling
这里最有才华的年轻女艺人
this label's fiercest young female artist.
多好的消息啊 对吧
Awesome news, right?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我以为你不会介意
I thought you'd be cool.
所以从现在起我负责提安娜的一切事宜
So from now on I handle and approve all things Tiana.
表演 形象 录音
Performances, appearances, recordings--
包括她指甲的颜色
everything down to her nail gel color.
-你们都清楚了吗 -我们晚点再讨论这个
- Y'all clear on that? - We'll discuss this later.
没什么好讨论的 亲爱的
No, there's nothing to discuss, sweetheart.
-你先去工作室吧 我马上来 -好
- Why don't you go to the studio? I'll catch up. - All right.
展现你自己 你们等着看我的作品吧
With your fierce self. Y'all wait to see what I do with her.
你对这件事有意见吗
Are we gonna have some problems?
琦琦
Cookie...
我现在没时间管这个
I don't have time for this right now.
我得开会了 你要是想留下也可以
I have to run a meeting. If you want to stay, you stay.
我不在乎你做什么
I don't care what you do.
好吧 那我就留下
Okay, well, then I will stay.
早安 各位
Good morning, everyone.
第一件事
Um, first order of business.
基德狒狒 离开了我们公♥司♥
Kidd Fo-Fo-- we don't have him anymore.
是啊 谢天谢地
No, good riddance.
就我所知 对大家都是好消息
Did y'all a favor, as far as I'm concerned.
正如我所说 基德狒狒
As I said, Kidd Fo-Fo--
已经离开公♥司♥了
he's not on our roster.
我们还有谁 还能捧谁
so, who do we have, who can we get,
谁还有知名度 嘻哈博客都在关注谁
who's making noise, who's filling up the hip-hop blogs?
基本就是泰坦了
Titan, basically.
没有其他人了
Nobody else exists.
他替克里德莫尔赚了不少钱
He's making a fortune for Creedmoor.
作品卖♥♥得比谁都多
Outselling every genre.
可泰坦不是我们的人 我们需要别人
Yeah, but we don't have Titan, so we need somebody else.
你们都没搞清
Y-Y'all don't understand the difference
实力派和偶像派的区别
between the real deal and a poser.
说话之前先调查清楚
Get some authenticity up in here.
我们需要一个像泰坦那样的人
We need somebody like Titan.
我不想要"像"泰坦的人
I don't want someone like Titan.
帝国娱乐想要泰坦
The Empire wants Titan.
把他签来
Bring him here.
卡尔汉女士 我能跟你说几句话吗
Ms. Calhoun, can I see you for a second?
别担心 剩下交给我
Don't worry about it. I'll take it from here.
我们该怎么签到泰坦呢
So, how do we go about getting Titan?
你现在知道我为什么给你这么大压力了吧
Now you know why I've been so hard on you.
还给了哈基姆这么大压力
And been pushing Hakeem so hard.
我需要让我的继任者到位
I need my successor positioned
我需要我的公♥司♥越来越强大
and I need our company to be stronger than it's ever been.
我要你变得强大
I need you to be stronger.
泰坦跟这些有什么关系
What does Titan have to do with this?
你听到刚才艺人开♥发♥会议上他们说的了
You heard them in the A&R meeting--
他是继图派克以来最有实力的艺人
he's... the most authentic artist since Tupac.
他们说的可不是帝国娱乐
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表