剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
走吧 我们去找那个傻子
Hey, come on, let's go get this fool.
♪Dollar, dollar bill, y'all♪
很棒 我妈真的很内行
That's hot. My mom knew what she was talking about.
♪Everybody lookin' for somethin'♪
♪Can make you wanna kill, y'all♪
虽然你是个同性恋
Even know you got the whole gay thing going on.
-你有两下子 老兄 -谢谢 老兄
- You got heat, homeboy. - Thanks, man.
-真的 -谢谢
- For real. - Thanks.
你是对的
You all right.
但还是缺点什么
There's still something missing, though.
把节奏换一换
Uh, flip the beat and then
然后我再重来一遍 好吗
I'm-a do it just one more time, all right?
你好啊 娘炮 你知道这是什么
Yeah, what up, sissy? You know what this is.
给我进去
Let's go.
-什么 -都跪下 否则就开枪了
- What... - Everybody get down or get shot.
从那个人开始搜身 什么也别落下
Hey. Run them pockets over there, man. Don't miss nothing.
帮我看着点 全都拿走
Watch my back. Get everything.
你傻吗 跪下 傻子 不然毙了你
You stupid? Get down, fool, I'll kill you.
老兄 搞什么...
Yo, man, what the...
闭嘴 把表摘下来 老兄
Shut up. Run that watch, homeboy.
我说了 把表摘下来
I said run that watch.
-什么表 你看见我戴表了吗 -在哪里
- What watch? Yo, man, you see a watch? - Where it's at?
表在哪
Where it's at? Huh?
该死 这真是抢劫吗
Damn, it's like that?
就是抢劫
It's just like that.
-你是拉希姆 -不是 你不认识我
- Yo, you Raheem. - No, no, no, you don't know me.
是 我认识你 你跟我弟弟一起混的
Yeah, man, I know you. You chill with my little brother.
不是 根本不是那样
No, this ain't even like that.
是他让你这样做的吗
Yo, man, he tell you to do this?
是我弟弟叫你来抢劫我的吗
Did my little brother tell you to rob me?
闭嘴
Shut up.
告诉哈基姆 他的娘炮哥哥
Tell Hakeem his sissy-ass brother
既不笨也不会害怕
ain't stupid and he ain't scared.
我们可以说大家打了个平手
We can call this a standoff,
也可以把这变成多重凶杀案 你们决定
or we can make this a multiple homicide. You pick.
滚出我的录音棚
Get your ass out my studio.
慢慢走 慢慢走 老兄
Real slow, real slow, homey.
出去 出去
Let's go. Let's go.
悠着点 老兄 悠着点 继续走
Easy, homey, easy. Keep moving,
继续走 趁你们还有得选
keep moving before you lose your choice.
一直过了皇后区大桥再停下
And don't stop till you get all the way across the bridge.
布朗克斯是全美犯罪率最高地区之一 但也是嘻哈音乐的起源地
这就对了 不许再踏足布朗克斯半步
That's right. Don't bring it back to the Boogie Down.
兄弟 挺住 挺住
Yo, man, come on, come on, hold on, hold on.
-不 我没事 -挺住 挺住
- No, I'm cool. - Hold on, hold on.
我没事 我只是擦破皮了 我没事
I'm cool, I'm just grazed, I'm fine.
不不不不 来
Nah, nah, nah, come here.
该死
Damn.
在这等我
Wait here.
是谁在像警♥察♥一样敲我家门
Who's banging on my door like they the police?
怎么了
What's up?
他们在我家门口留了一支玫瑰
They left a rose on my front doorstep.
你知道那是弗兰克的标记
You know that's Frank's trademark.
他给他所有的产品都标上玫瑰
He marked all his product with a rose.
他们还使劲告诉我大陪审团有多保密
And they trying to tell me how secret that grand jury was.
所以你去告了密
So you go and snitch,
现在又想把这破事引到我身上来
now you want to bring the drama back to me?
不行 你得离开 我还有孩子
Nah, you got to go. I got kids.
我也有孩子 卡罗尔
I got kids, too, Carol.
拜托 姐姐
Girl, please,
你的孩子不算是孩子 他们都有钱
your kids ain't real, they're rich.
你知道你听上去有多蠢吗
Do you know how stupid you sound?
玫瑰肯定是泰迪·麦克纳利放的
Had to be Teddy McNally left that rose.
你知道他是弗兰克在外面的手下
You know he Frank's boy on the outside.
看到了吧 那个可悲的混♥蛋♥就爱这么做
See, that's how that sadistic bastard rolls.
他喜欢先跟你打心理战
He like to play mind games,
然后再杀了你
and then he kills you.
是啊 泰迪·麦克纳利知道你以前
Yeah, well, Teddy McNally knows you used to run for me
帮我跑腿 所以你很可能也会
back in the day, so you liable to find a rose
在你那破烂门廊前发现一支玫瑰的
on your li'l raggedy porch, too.
快回屋里去
Hey, get your butt back in the house.
那你想怎么办
So what you want to do?
兄弟 不是吧 你也要走吗
Yo, yo, man, come on, now you bailing, too?
规矩就是这样
That's the way it goes.
乐师们被枪击 这一天就算完了
Musicians are shot, so is the day.
泰里 拜托 兄弟 真的
Tyree, come on, man. Like, for real, like, just w...
只要再给我一天时间
Give me one more day.
反正你说了算 不是吗
I'm saying that you-you can run the board, right?
兄弟 说真的 我可把全部身家压上了
Man, seriously, this is my everything.
不行 规矩是 我的敌人来闹事的话
Can't. Rule is, one of my enemies kicks in the door,
这天你免费
you get a free day.
但如果是你的敌人 刚刚就是这样的
But if it's one of your enemies-- which that was--
你就白花钱了
you gets nathan.
什么叫
What do you mean,
你没事 你可能会被杀掉
you are fine? You could have been killed.
知道 可现在大家就干坐着
Yeah, but now everybody's sitting here,
光顾发泄埋怨 可我得录完我的歌♥啊
bitching out and everything, and I got to finish the song.
让我跟泰里说话
Let me talk to Tyree.
该死 我要对付联邦探员 杀手
Damn. I got to deal with Feds, hit men,
录音棚闹剧 现在提安娜又找上来了
studio drama, and now Tiana.
妈 联邦探员和杀手是什么意思
Ma, what you mean, Feds and hit men?
等一下
Hold on.
喂
Hello?
小哈发现我女朋友的事了
Hake found out about my girlfriend.
什么 等一下
What? Hold on.
天呐 瞧瞧这个
Lord, look at that.
惊人照片曝光
喂
Hello?
-什么事 -你手里有
- What's up? - You got some rookies,
想在热门歌♥曲中凑个数的新人吧
some guys who want to cut their teeth on a hit song,
把他们叫来
get 'em in there.
把电♥话♥还给贾马尔 告诉他等一下
Put Jamal back on the phone, tell him I said hang on.
提安娜 好了 听着 丫头
Tiana? All right, look, girl,
不是我要对你品头论足 可你真是个怪胎
I don't judge, but you's a freak.
这是件好事 我们可以拿这个炒作
That's a good thing. We can sell that.
现在你回摄影棚去
And you get back on that set.
你确定吗 他可气坏了
You sure? He was pretty mad.
确定 回摄影棚去
Yes, get back to the set.
你按我说的做就行 丫头
Just do what I say, girl,
-让我来施展魔力 -好了
- and let me work my magic. - All right.
贾马尔 跟泰里谈 他知道该怎么做
Jamal. Talk to Tyree, he knows exactly what to do.
我得挂了
I got to go.
她跟你说了什么
What'd she say?
你需要一个全新的团队
You need a whole new crew.
我认识很多鼓手 歌♥手及钢琴手
I know hella beatmakers, singers, piano-men,
但他们都没经验
but they're raw,
而你还是得在今晚全部搞定
and you still got to get this all done tonight.
-好 -除非你能拿出更多的钱
- All right. - Unless you got more cash to put up.
太棒了 咱们现在就联♥系♥他们
Man, that's dope. Let's get them now.
-你不能一边教一边录 -伙计
- You can't teach and record at the same time. - Man,
别管那些 我们可以的
forget all that-- Yes, we can.
让他们赶快过来
Just get them here right now
我们就能完成
and we'll finish this up.
来吧
Hey, come on.
作为帝国娱乐董事会成员之一
And as a member of Empire's board of directors...
好好好 我来搞定哈基姆
Okay, okay, okay, I will handle Hakeem.
但是 琦琦
But, Cookie, um...
让提安娜叫她女朋友到摄影棚来见我们
tell Tiana to have her girlfriend meet us on set.
这才像话 我去办
There you are talking. I'm on it.
好
Yeah.
卡尔汉医生
Dr. Calhoun.
我能叫你史蒂夫吗
May I call you Steve?
你把安妮卡培养成了一位杰出的女性
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表