剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
为了公♥司♥的生存
In order for it to survive,
我需要你们中的一个黑鬼
I need one of you Negroes
振作起来 挑起重担
to man up and lead it.
不让公♥司♥被任何人或事搞垮 明白了吗
And nothing or no one is going to tear it down, hear me?
我还以为不会有今天呢
Thought I'd never see this day.
按手印 下一页
Ink. Roll it.
这应该是最后一次了
Last time I'm gonna be doing this.
琦琦要回家了
Cookie's coming home.
你知道我们会从
You know how much money
这个孩子身上赚到多少钱吗
we're gonna make off this boy?
全球最成功最有影响的职业拳击推广人
你这口气好像唐·金 爸爸
You sound like Don King, Dad.
别说金博士的坏话
Don't say nothin' bad about Dr. King.
邦基 让我们单独待一会
Hey, Bunkie, give us a minute.
-现在吗 -对 现在
- What, right now? - Yeah, right now.
我要跟我儿子谈谈家族事业
I need to talk family business with my son.
还记得你十一岁的时候吗 儿子
You remember when you were 11, sonny?
穿着小西装
Dressing up in a little suit,
老想着进办公室
trying to run into the office,
给大家帮忙 接电♥话♥
helping everybody, answering phones.
我在宾大期末考试的时候
Even during my finals at Penn,
都回去帮你做账呢
I was still coming back, doing your accounting.
为了我们公♥司♥你也是呕心沥血
Put your heart and guts into this company.
你的整个人生都围绕着帝国娱乐
I mean, your whole life is Empire.
你读了研究生
You went on to grad school.
也教了我一些东西
Taught me a few things, too.
所以我最适合掌管公♥司♥ 爸
Which makes me the most qualified to run the company, Dad.
你不觉得
And don't you think,
这是由名人效应所驱动的品牌
since this is a celebrity-driven brand,
所以也该由名人来运营吗
it should be run by a celebrity?
我不觉得
No, I don't.
我们要上市了 我得好好理理头绪
We're going public, Dre-- I got to think about all of this stuff.
这场继承人的讨论和琦琦无关吧
This successor talk have anything to do with Cookie?
怎么突然说起琦琦
What you talking about, Cookie?
她出狱后 我还没跟她联络
I haven't spoken to her since she got out.
我以为你联络过了
I figured you had.
琦琦出狱了吗
Cookie's out?
你的工作就是知道这事
It's your job to know.
-我疏忽了 -你疏忽了
- Slipped by me. - Slipped by you?
听我说 小钞 你知道她迟早是要出来的
Look, Money, you knew she was gonna get out eventually.
你怎么说起琦琦了
Why you starting with Cookie?
她不值一提
She ain't nothin'.
从现在起
From this moment forward,
我要知道她的一切动态
I want to know everything she's doing.
一点不落
I mean everything.
好吧
All right.
小钞啊 我需要2万5千块
Oh, hey, Money, I need 25.
这是最后一次 我发誓
Oh, that's the last time, I swear.
早跟你说了 没钱就不要赌
I told you, if you ain't got the money, don't make the bet.
我要掌握一切动态
I want to know everything.
反正他也不会选我
He'd never pick me anyway.
为什么
Why?
黑人社区里恐同的人很多
Way too much homophobia in the black community.
都2015年了
It's 2015.
没人在意
Nobody cares.
连橄榄球员都出柜了
There's football players coming out.
反正这也不是我想要的 随便了
Well, I don't want it anyway-- so whatever.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
你不想发唱片
You don't want to release an album,
不想巡回演出
you won't tour.
这辈子见的太多了
Seen it my whole life.
看看我爸
Hey, look at my dad.
他是个真正的艺术家
That's a real artist.
本来是
Well, he was.
现在他更关注销♥售♥T恤衫
Now he's more concerned with selling T-shirts
手表 和其他商品
and watches and whatever.
喂
Hello.
让我进去
Let me in.
你是谁
Who's this?
让我进去
Let me in.
你们楼里最好有电梯
Y'all better have a elevator up in here.
我脚疼
My feet hurt.
进去告诉你妈我爱她
Go in there and tell your mama I love her,
不许哭着回来
and don't come back here crying.
你什么时候回家 妈妈
When you coming home, Mama?
我叫你别问这问题了
I told you to stop asking me that.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your father?
他今天不来看你
He's not coming to see you today.
那好吧
Yeah, okay.
你在学校表现怎么样 小家伙
How you doing in school, little man?
朋友们都欺负我
My friends are picking on me.
贝希尔偷我的午餐
Bashir stole my lunch.
我不敢告诉爸爸
I'm afraid to tell Dad.
他会让我打架
He'll tell me to fight.
听我说
Listen to me.
你与众不同
You different.
懂吗
Okay?
只有妈妈知道这点 可是
It's only something Mama knows, but
这有时会让你的生活变得艰难
it's gonna make life hard for you sometimes.
可我想要你永远记住 我支持你
But I want you to always remember I got you.
明白吗
You hear me?
过来
Come here.
我支持你
I got you.
好吗
Okay?
她来了
Hey, she's coming.
天啊 怎么会
Oh, my God. How?
不知道
I don't know.
你给她说我们的事了吗
Did you tell her about us?
还有这个
Um... And this.
拿着
Take that.
作为一个"皇后" 你家里可够乱的
For a queen, you sure do keep a messy place.
你需要请个好保姆来
What you need is a good maid up in here.
你在弄鸡肉吗
You cooking chicken?
-没错 -是炸的吗
- Oh, yeah, yeah. Um... - Did you fry it?
-不 炖了 不过在这边 -炖了
- No, I stewed it, but it's here this way. - Stewed?
-你可能觉得有点辣 -炖鸡
- Might be a little spicy for you. - Stewed chicken.
不过我们喜欢这做法
It's the way we like it, so, you know.
这是谁
Uh, who is this?
-这是迈克尔 -迈克尔
- Oh. That's Michael. - Michael.
我们算是在同居
Uh, we're sort of living together.
听着 妈 我知道你饿了
Uh, look, Mommy, I know you're hungry.
亲爱的 你可没告诉我
Oh. Oh, honey, you didn't tell me
你在和一个墨西哥小伙交往
you was dating a little Mexican.
看看"她" "她"好招人喜欢
Look at her. She's adorable.
对 我说了"墨西哥小伙"
Yeah, I said "A little Mexican."
你得请个墨西哥女佣来打扫一下
You need to get La Cucaracha to clean up around here a bit.
你这是什么装束
Uh, what are you wearing?
我被关进去时穿的
What I got locked up in.
得赶紧换了
Well, we gonna change that real quick.
你怎么没打电♥话♥给我 我会去接你的
And why didn't you call me? I would have picked you up.
我刚出来
I just got out.
表现良好提前出狱
Good behavior.
好的
All right, so,
那你现在要干什么
what are you gonna do now?
我来拿我应得的
I'm here to get what's mine.
-你不能就这么进去 -别挡道
- You can't just go in there. - Get your ass out of the way.
女士们 先生们 女王回归了
Ladies and gentlemen, the queen has returned.
17年过去 你依旧美艳动人
17 years later, and you are still beautiful.
你什么时候出来的
So, when did you get out?
两天前
Two days ago.
你真的...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表