剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Man, forget Dad.
自从他想让我做张专辑之后
Ever since he wanted me to cut an album,
我感觉我都没自信了
I feel like I lost my confidence.
这真的是你想要的吗
Is this what you really want?
说真的 你想和变得和爸爸一样吗
Like, for real, you really want to be Dad?
好吧
All right.
试试这个
Something like this.
太棒了
That's hot.
♪What's that over there♪
♪That that ish right there♪
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
♪What's that over there♪
♪That that ish right there♪
♪What's that over there♪
♪That that ish right there♪
♪Look, what's that on the right side♪
♪That that ish right there♪
♪What's that on the left side♪
♪That that ish right there♪
真疯狂 我太喜欢了
Yo, that's crazy. I love that.
把这个给爸爸 你就搞定了
Lay that down for Dad, you're gonna be fine.
我去让乐队帮咱们
I'll get the band to hook us up.
好
Yes!
好吧
Okay.
上次你这么晚打给我
The last time you called me this late,
是你哥哥被杀
your brother had been murdered.
你忘了我
You forgot me.
你不管我
You left me behind.
从一开始我就和你一起
I been with you since the beginning,
你连2万5千块都不肯给我
and you can't even give me a measly 25 large.
因为你会输光的
That's 'cause you would lose it.
就算我给你一百万 你也会送给赌场
If I gave you a million dollars, you'd give it away to some bookie.
一百万不够
A million ain't enough.
我需要三百万
I need $3 million.
三个五美分硬币我都不会给你
I wouldn't give you three nickels.
你曾杀死过四个毒贩
Them four dealers you killed back in the day.
你也是杀人犯
You was a murderer, too.
我会点燃火柴 把这鬼地方烧个精光
I'll light a match, and I will burn this bitch down to the ground.
你来到我家
You come to my house...
拿着枪对着我
and pull a gun on me?
我想要我该得的
I want what's mine.
♪Lights, camera, action♪
♪Tonight gonna be a movie♪
♪I just ordered 50 bottles♪
♪of Cîroc, rosé and Goose♪
♪I got bad women everywhere♪
♪At least three of 'em choosing red♪
♪Bottoms on the sofas♪
♪Up in VIP, sue me♪
♪For being young and reckless♪
♪Wild and imperfections♪
♪Threw a hundred, hundred♪
♪On a stripper named Vanessa♪
♪But I don't give a♪♪What♪
♪I'm just doing what I want♪
♪See, I'm young and I got money♪
♪Light it up just like a blunt♪
♪Higher state of mind♪
♪This is our year♪
♪Prince of America♪
太漂亮了
You are beautiful.
大部分是贾马尔帮我的
Jamal helped me with most of it.
是吗
Did he?
不...
No...
那是你自己野性爆发
that was that monster in you that did it.
是你的天分使然 你做到了
That was that genius. You did that.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你赢了 我愿意为你做这件事
You win. I'm doing this for you,
但要按我的方式来做
but I want to do it as me.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
卢修斯的儿子不仅是个天才
Not only is Lucious' son a genius,
还是个同性恋
but he's a gay, too.
我们从卢修斯不接受你的角度入手
Yeah, we'll make the gay angle all about Lucious
谈同性恋这个话题
not accepting you,
以及你多么有天分 这会把卢修斯逼疯的
and the talent all about you-- it'll drive Lucious crazy.
我要正式承认出柜
I'm gonna come out.
-怎么了 医生 -我有些坏消息
- What's up, Doc? - I got some bad news.
说吧
Go ahead.
我们最近做的这些检测
Well, you know all those tests that we've been... doing?
已经确诊了
Kind of confirms it.
你得了肌萎缩侧索硬化[渐冻症]
You got ALS.
这病无药可治
There's no cure for that.
这是一种罕见的自身免疫疾病
It's such a rare autoimmune disease,
目前没有治疗方法
there's no cure in sight.
我还有多长时间
How long I got?
三年
Three years.
或许能更长一点
Maybe more.
但更有可能不到三年
Most likely less.
全在这里了吗
This everything?
对 一万
Yeah, ten large.
你没事吧
You okay?
感觉不太对劲
Something felt off.
-我肯定没事的 -不
- I'm sure it was nothing. - No.
黑豹表现得很奇怪 像是...
Panther was acting all funny and stuff, like...
像是有什么坏事要发生了
like something was going down.
反正这次交货感觉不一样
Something just felt different about the drop.
宝贝 我告诉你 没事的
Baby, I'm telling you, it was nothing.
卢修斯 听我说
Lucious, listen to me.
如果我被抓了
If I were to go down...
你才不会的 胡说什么
You're not... What are you talking about?
向我保证你会继续唱下去
Promise me you'll keep playing.
听我说 你不会出任何事的
Look, ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
宝贝 这张专辑会非常火
Baby, this album is gonna be big.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
别再担心了好不好
Why don't you stop worrying?
我保证 你不会出任何事的
I promise, ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
什么都不能把我们家拆散
Nothing's gonna tear my family apart.
你将获得这份薪资
In exchange for the salary
以及对贾马尔·里昂事业的控制权
and control over Jamal Lyon's career,
作为交换 你要签字保证永不透露
you are signing away your rights to ever disclose
你是帝国娱乐最初投资人的事实
you were the initial investor in Empire Enterprises.
此外 请注意看一下
Furthermore, I would like to draw your attention
第八条
to subsection number eight.
你不能透露的内容...
This disclosure...
现在 你是唯一一个
Now, you're the only one
真正可以掌管这家公♥司♥的人了
that could truly run this company.
我会尽一切所能帮你
I'll do everything I can to help you.
只要你掌控大局的那一天
Just don't forget me
别忘了我就行
when you're in that pilot seat.
我怎么可能忘了你 弗农叔叔
How could I forget about you, Uncle Vernon?
看起来邦基
Looks like Bunkie
和薛尼·约翰逊成了好哥们
is getting real tight with Shyne Johnson.
而且欠他十五万
And he owes him $150K.
你也知道薛尼什么都干
Now, you know Shyne runs everything from...
从亨茨点一直到新罗谢尔附近都是他的地盘
Hunts Point all the way up to damn near New Rochelle.
毒品 赌博 妓♥女♥
Drugs, cards, girls.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
想让他消失可不容易
It's not gonna be so easy to make him go away.
见鬼 伙计 别这样 伙计
Damn, man, come on, man.
我吓到你了吗
Did I get you?
我可是被吓了一跳
'Cause this got me.
-那又怎么样 -怎么样
- So? -So?
你不也在那条道上混了那么多年吗
So what you been a sellout for years.
你可以骗全国所有人说你是合法公民
You can fool this country you legit,
但我知道你根本也是个歹徒
but I know you ain't nothing but a punk-ass gangsta.
你到底给不给我钱
You gonna give me my money?
薛尼拿不到钱是不会停手的
Shyne ain't gonna stop till he gets it.
我们从十四岁起就是朋友
We've been friends since we were 14 years old.
我从不让任何事情破坏友谊
I never let anything come between a friendship...
除了子弹
except a bullet.
这是你从哪匹小野马身上偷来的
So, what horse did you steal this from?
贾马尔非让我戴这玩意
Jamal got me wearing this mess.
你知道我从来不喜欢戴这种鬼东西
You know I was never into wearing all them damn weaves.
戴这种东西的那些女孩身上一股羊屁♥股♥味
Girls walking around with their scalps smelling like goat ass.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表