剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Talking before the record starts, it's dated.
直接开唱就好了
It's old. Just get right into the song.
直切主题 你的旋律已经足够吸引人了
Barrel right into it, baby. You got a good hook.
也许把节奏变换一下会更好
You know what, you might want to switch up that beat.
刚才的节奏有点
That beat is,
整首歌♥不应该只有一种节奏
it shouldn't be the same throughout the whole song,
不然听众会觉得无聊
or people are gonna get bored.
-节奏再改进一下 -好吧
- Just think about that beat. - All right.
明白了吗 我得挂了
All right? Now, I got to go.
-我等下打给你 -等等 妈
- I’ll call you back. - Wait, Ma, Ma, come on.
再放一次
Play that.
出去 你们这种人总这么没礼貌
Get out. You people always misbehave.
带我去费城
Take me to Philly.
-没问题 -什么叫"你们这种人"
- No problem. - And what you mean by "You people"?
你可跟我一样黑
You black like me.
♪She make dat thang go♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪I do my dance like♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop♪
♪Funny how time flies♪
-你在做什么 -给我家罗恩拍视频
- What are you doing? - Getting some footage for my homeboy Ron.
我跟他说你的屁♥股♥是真的 他就是不信
I told him your booty real, but he don't believe nothing I say.
转身
Turn around.
-转过去把 -不 别胡闹了
- Come on, turn around... - No, girl, girl, you play too much.
琦琦让我确保
Well, Cookie wanted me to make sure
她不在时 一切顺利
everything run smooth while she ain't here.
确保我满足你的一切所需
And make sure I give you whatever you need.
我很好 你要确保的就是
I'm good. What y'all need to do is make sure
管好小哈带来的那群蠢货
y'all handle the knuckleheads Keem rolls in here with.
我会搞定他们的 放心
Girl, I will nail them fools. You got me.
臀部朝这边摆
Hips will go one way...
来吧
Let's go.
加拿大当红说唱歌♥手
等这个MV发行了 一定会引起德雷克
When this video drop, it's gonna put Drake,
2015第57届格莱美奖最佳说唱歌♥手
肯德里克·拉马尔
Kendrick Lamar,
美国当红说唱歌♥手
J.科尔还有其他音乐咖的注意
J. Cole and all them cats on notice.
我是认真的
I'm dead-ass serious.
为什么这么认真 我的朋友
Why are you so serious, my friend?
我不是在跟这些人闹着玩 伙计
I'm not playing with these dudes, man.
小心了
Oh, good looking out.
-你们玩得开心吗 -当然
- Y'all having fun? - Damn straight we are.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你美极了 宝贝
Looking good, baby.
谢谢你能来帮我
Thank you for doing this.
真的谢谢
I'm serious.
我不知道为什么之前没想到
I don't know why I didn't think of it.
-这没什么大不了 -不 这很重要
- It's no big deal. - No, it is.
哈基姆 你要就位了
Hakeem, we need you on your mark.
好了 这次要火力全开 伙计们 开始
Okay, full energy this time, you guys. Let's go.
回头见 好吗
See you later, okay?
保持安静
Quiet on the set.
开始回放音乐
Let's roll playback.
回放音乐
Playback.
摄像机 定速运行
Camera, speed.
准备好 开拍
Ready, and action.
♪I know you got dat bomb, shorty♪
♪Can I get it?♪♪Can I get it?♪
♪Somethin' on my mind, girl, I know you read it♪
♪I-I can't stop eyein' you, lovin' the way you move♪
♪G-G-Got me obsessin'♪
♪The best, undeniable♪
♪Don't let go, do you wanna get it when you on that pole♪
♪Do you wanna get it but you're scared to admit it♪
♪Cuz ya livin' for the minute when you♪
♪On that flo', makin' dough♪
♪And look at the way you dance♪
♪You better watch ya hands♪
♪You got a lot of fans♪
♪Make me wanna pop some bands♪
♪She do it all night♪
♪She goin' hard, right♪
♪Yeah♪
♪She love da spotlight♪
♪When she do♪
♪She make dat thang go♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity♪
好了 一切准备就绪
All right, everything's cued up.
把照片上传到关注提基姆的各大网站上
Post the photo on all sites that follow TaKeem.
确保没人能追踪到你身上
Make sure it can't be traced to you in any way.
当然 亲爱的 完全不会被追踪到
Yes, dear. Completely untraceable.
♪What you wanna do, girl? Can I guess it♪
♪You my new girl, so let me test it♪
♪Let me get that thing, we can play first string♪
♪Come and sit on my bench, let me press it♪
佩雷斯八卦 上传中...
♪You so excited, delighted♪
♪To hear I like it♪
成了
Done.
♪The diamonds in my watch♪
♪You know they be shinin'♪
提安娜和英迪娅的劲爆新照
这里马上要热到爆了
Ooh, it's about to get hot up in here.
什么
What?
-提安娜在哪 -这简直太火爆了
- Oh, where's Tiana? - That is hot as hell.
见鬼 哈基姆一定会气疯了
Damn, Hakeem gonna be mad as hell, though.
生什么气
Mad about what?
-要给他看吗 -你们几个在嘀咕什么
- You gonna show him? - What y'all tweakin' on?
-我才不会给他看呢 -没什么
- I ain't showing him nothing. - Oh, it's nothing,
-没什么大不了的 -你拿去给他看
- It's not a big deal. - You show him.
小子 把手♥机♥还我
Boy, give me my...
还我手♥机♥
Give me my d...
提安娜
Tiana.
提安娜 你有麻烦了
Yo, Tiana, you got beef.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
提安娜 我们就是这样配合的吗
Hey, yo, Tiana, this how we really roll?
我们应该是个团队
We supposed to be a team.
你的所作所为会影响我的
Whatever you do reflects off me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell is you doing?
别对我吼
Don't yell at me.
你什么意思 不要对你吼
What you mean, don't yell at you?
有人在英迪娅工作的地方偷♥拍♥我们
Somebody at India's job was taping us.
英迪娅
India?
你是我的女人 你压根就不应该
You my girl. You ain't supposed to be
亲什么叫英迪娅的妞 你是知道的
kissing no damn India chick, and you know that.
如果是个男人的话 是不是就没问题了
So, if it was a dude, it would've been all right?
我可没那么说
I'm not saying that.
你自己不是也有炮♥友♥吗
Look, you got a sidepiece too.
哈基姆有炮♥友♥吗
Hakeem got a sidepiece?
是的 他有
Yes, he does.
这MV拍不成了
Hey, yo, this video's done.
贾马尔 我是波西娅
Yo, Jamal, this Porsha.
告诉琦琦给我回电♥话♥ 十万火急
Tell Cookie she needs to call me back, like, yesterday.
-喂 -我又有了一个灵感
- Hello? - I had another stroke of inspiration.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what's going on.
我告诉过你琦琦给贾马尔
So you know I told you Cookie's got Jamal in some
-在北边布朗克斯找了个录音棚 -对
- recording studio way up in the Bronx, right? - Yeah.
而这边摄影现场
Meanwhile, here at this video shoot,
哈基姆有一票蹭吃蹭喝的狐朋狗友
Hakeem's got his posse of freeloaders.
你想把他们送到贾马尔那里去吗
So you want to send them to Jamal's session?
宝贝 你不怕可能会伤到贾马尔吗
Babe, aren't you worried that Jamal might get hurt?
不会的 我了解那几个人
Oh, nah, nah-- I know these guys.
他们不是什么恶徒 只是小贼和崇拜者
They're-they're harmless. Petty thieves and wannabes.
他们不是杀人犯
They ain't killers.
好吧 如果你不担心 我也就不担心
Okay, well, if you're not worried, I'm not worried.
是的 没人会开枪的
No, nobody'll even pull a gun.
我知道
I know this.
那就做吧
Do it.
那个同性恋去贫民地痞录音棚干什么
So what the hell is his gay ass doing up at Ghetto Ass Studio?
还一个人吗
Alone, too?
他在说他的弟弟
Talking about his brother.
穿着一千二的鞋 戴着两万块的表
Wearing $1,200 shoes and a $20,000 watch.
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
不 我还算有钱的
No, no, I got money, okay?
连我都想去打劫他了
Even I'd be thinking about rolling his ass off myself.
-你也听见他说的话了吗 -是的
- You hear what I just heard? - Hell, yeah.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表