剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你不知道我有多想念你的坦率
You know, I miss your honesty.
我很抱歉我没去监狱看你
I'm so sorry I didn't visit you in jail.
把你这些鬼话留给安妮卡听吧
Save that pimp talk for Anika.
或者其他哪个你在乱搞的年轻小妞
Or one of them other young girls you messin' around with.
你想知道我在乱搞些什么吗
You want to know what I'm messing with?
听听这个
Listen.
♪What's that over there♪
♪That that ... right there♪
真棒
That's hot.
你知道詹姆斯叔叔会怎么说
You know what Uncle James would call that, don't you?
牛爆了
A big fat hit.
你就别再提詹姆斯叔叔这茬了
And you need to chill with all that Uncle James crap,
美国灵魂乐教父
因为你和詹姆斯·布朗没有亲戚关系
because you are not related to James Brown.
明明有
I am so.
你是个撒谎精
You are a pathological liar.
而且不管你和贾马尔怎么做
And no matter what you do with Jamal,
他都不会有哈基姆那样成功
he's never gonna be as big as Hakeem.
那孩子没那本事
The boy ain't got it.
他是你儿子 卢修斯
He's your son, Lucious.
你真的不为他感到羞耻
You really aren't ashamed of him.
-不 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
我就是不觉得
I'm not.
我会让他变成超级巨星
I'm gonna make him a star.
我不会让任何事情挡我的路
And I will take anything down that gets in my way.
我没时间管这个
I ain't got time for this.
你最好抽出时间 卢修斯
Yeah, well... you better make time, Lucious.
我们全副武装准备开战了
We fittin' to go to war.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
确实是场战争
Well, this is war.
别这样 琦琦 你为什么要这样
Come on, Cookie, why are you doing this?
我要让你看看一个同性恋
I want to show you a faggot
真的可以掌管这家公♥司♥
really can run this company.
快鼓掌
Clap.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我十分荣幸地欢迎
it is my great honor to welcome back
帝国娱乐公♥司♥的灵魂人物
the heart and soul of Empire Enterprises,
琦琦·里昂女士归来
Ms. Cookie Lyon.
敬琦琦
To Cookie.
今年我的两个儿子
This year my two sons,
哈基姆和贾马尔·里昂
Hakeem and Jamal Lyon,
都将发布新专辑
both are releasing new albums!
♪Armani, Armani♪
♪I keep a crease♪
♪On my hip like I'm Ronnie♪
♪Raised up in Philly♪
♪I'm M.I.A.♪
♪So be surprised if you spot me♪
♪You just made a splash in the game♪
♪Well, guess what, I just made a tsunami♪
-敬帝国娱乐 -敬帝国娱乐
- To the Empire! - To the Empire!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表