剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Yeah, then he needs to be talking to me.
-我打给他 -给他打电♥话♥ 让我来说
- I'll hit him up. - Get him on the phone, let me do the talking.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
在银行耽搁了
Delayed at the bank.
我们需要给那些艺人和经纪人一些甜头
We'll need enticements for artists and managers--
必须这样 而那些审计员
that's just a must-- and those auditors,
那些该死的审计员绝对不能知道
those damn auditors, they can't know,
这是从小金库提的 他们查不到的
it's from a cash account. They will never catch it.
我能百分百保证
I'm 100% sure of that.
我们现在都拿妓♥女♥和毒品来收买♥♥人心了吗
Yo, we're buying loyalty with hookers and blow?
帝国娱乐才不会干这样的事
That's not Empire.
这是音乐这行就是这样
Now, this is the music business,
说不定就需要妓♥女♥和毒品
and it may take hookers and blow
来笼络那些因为你
to try and reclaim some of the artists
乱挥小彩旗
that took off after you went prancing about
而离开的艺人们
with your little freak flag.
你有一点说得完全没错
You know what? You're right about one thing.
确实是因为和谁上♥床♥的问题才让我们沦落至此
Sexual proclivity is what put us in this position.
因为你乱和人上♥床♥ 就是因为你
Your proclivity, and the fact that
管不住自己的下半身
you can't manage to simply keep it in your pants.
要是那些怪胎和偏执狂想去克里德莫尔
And if the creeps and the bigots want to be over at Creedmoor,
我才不在乎呢 随他们去 老子不希望
I don't give a damn, let them. I don't want them
他们待在我公♥司♥里 你也不该想留他们
at my company, and neither should you.
-爸爸 崔维 -你的公♥司♥吗
- Dad, Travie. - Oh. Your company?
你最好到时候别怂
You better hold on there.
崔维
Travie.
卢修斯·里昂接下来怎么办
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
虽然这些年发生了这么多事
Even after all these years.
我儿子死后
After my son died...
卢修斯是我签的第一名艺人
Lucious was the first artist that I signed.
结果他卷了我的钱跑了
And when he took the money and ran,
我那之后整整一年都没发专辑
I didn't produce an album for almost a year.
我不知道你失去过一个儿子
I had no idea you lost a son.
白血病
Leukemia.
他那时才九岁
He was nine.
告诉我卢修斯还有什么不为人知的秘密
Tell me what I don't know about Lucious
能帮助我们
that will help us...
扳倒他
take him down.
他又开始赌博了吗
Is he gambling again?
还是吸毒
Doing drugs?
卢修斯没有吸毒
Lucious doesn't use.
咱们为什么要谈这个
Why are we even talking about this?
我是为了音乐来的 比利
I'm here for the music, Billy.
这与音乐无关
This isn't about the music...
你心知肚明
and you know that.
卢修斯一直在伤害别人
Lucious hurts people all the time,
却总能逃脱报应
and he gets away with it.
不能再这样了
That stops now.
我觉得...
I think that...
我们应该保持专业的合作关系 比利
we should keep this relationship professional, Billy.
我也是这么想的
I wouldn't have it any other way.
♪She can be a thot, be a dime turnin'♪
♪Up for the night, get it down, down low♪♪Down low♪
♪Get it down, get it down, down low, get it down♪♪Down low♪
♪Get it down, down low♪♪Down low♪
♪Get it down, get it down, down low♪
♪Down low♪♪Get it down♪
♪Get it down, down low♪
♪West side♪
♪West side, they wonder why I say west side♪
♪I ride, till I die♪
♪R.I.P. to the girl Left Eye♪
泰里 你那碗麦片还没吃完吗
Tyree, you still working that same bowl of cereal?
怎么了 妞儿
What's up, girl?
我要见他 他是我的艺人
I need to see him. That's my artist.
我要进去 让我进去
I'm going in. Let me in there.
伙计 这段副歌♥超炫啊
Damn, dude, that hook was hot.
里面有你的功劳
Yeah, you worked that.
T皇 我朋友 琦琦
Hey, Royale-T, friend of mine, Cookie,
-想见见你 -琦琦·里昂
- wants to see you. - Cookie Lyon,
就是帝国娱乐卢修斯·里昂的那个
as in Lucious Lyon, as in Empire--
你的唱片公♥司♥
your label.
琦琦·里昂 帝国娱乐的
Cookie Lyon, Empire.
你真打算这样下去吗
Are you really doing this,
跟这些克里德莫尔的爬虫们混在一起
hanging with these roaches from Creedmoor?
看到了吧 T 这些婊♥子♥就是这么讨厌
You see, T, that's the problem with these thots, man.
都没法让男人们安安心心喝上一杯
They don't know how to let men drink in peace.
我在这屋里只看到一个男人
I only see one man in here...
而且他乐于待在帝国娱乐 前程似锦
and he's been happy and prosperous at Empire.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
我乐于待在很多地方 琦琦
I could be happy a lot of places, Cookie.
男人间的事你能不能少搀和
Why don't you let G's do what they do?
该打扫的时候你再过来
And then you come back when it's time to clean up.
你算什么男人
You ain't no G.
你就是头蠢猪
You's a mark.
老娘在联邦监狱蹲了17年
I did 17 years in the feds.
看到底虚货我一眼就能认出来 蠢猪
I know a buster when I see one. Mark.
你蹲过号♥子是吧
Oh, so you did time, huh?
-没错 -真厉害啊
- Yep. - Look at that.
还在号♥子里调过普鲁诺[监狱自酿酒]呢
Mixin' Pruno in my cell--
那东西可比你们嘬的这
which is way more potent than this little...
娘娘腔小紫水烈多了
sissy purple drink y'all sippin' on.
琦琦 你估计喝个半口就醉死了
Cookie, you gonna die half a sip in.
是吗
Oh, yeah? Well...
那咱们试试看
let's see who goes harder,
到底是帝国
Empire...
还是克里德莫尔能笑到最后
or Creedmoor...
男子汉们
G.
♪Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, huh♪
♪Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh♪
♪I am a conqueror♪
♪Oh, oh♪
天呐 我太爱给你录制了
Oh, my God, I love shooting you.
总能让我能轻松收工
You just make my job so easy.
-谢谢 -真的非常非常棒
- Thank you. - That was really, really strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
贾马尔来了啊
Jamal's here.
进来
Come on.
-我没在做梦吧 -你好
- Oh, no. - Hello!
我很仰慕你
I'm a big fan. Oh,
我也非常非常仰慕你
The feeling is so, so mutual.
我非常荣幸能见到惊艳的戴尔芬小姐
I am so honored to meet the amazing Ms. Delphine.
谢谢 谢谢 你所做的事
Thank you, thank you. I mean, what you did,
在白色派对上 唱着你老爸的歌♥
coming out to the whole world at the White Party,
在全世界面前出柜 真是棒极了
singing your dad's song, that was amazing.
-谢谢你 -卢修斯肯定很高兴吧
- Thank you. - Nah, Lucious must have loved it.
不
Uh... no.
但是 我是说是的
But, I mean, yes and...
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do this?
给他拿副耳机 我们要一起唱这首歌♥
Get him some headphones. We're gonna sing this song.
-一起唱吧 来吧 -我们要一起唱歌♥了
- We can do this. Come on. - We gonna do this, then.
-一起唱吧 -脱掉外套 快点
- We're gonna do this. - Take off that coat! Come on!
崔维 没有一家唱片公♥司♥比帝国娱乐
Travie, there's not a more artist-focused label
更以艺人为中心了
than the Empire.
不不不 这和你的唱片公♥司♥无关
No, no, no, no. It's not about your label.
关键在于你们是一家唱片公♥司♥
It's that you're a label at all.
唱片公♥司♥都被网络害惨了 你很清楚的
I mean, the Internet killed you; you know that, right?
我明明可以自己在网上发布作品
You know I can't give you 30%
为什么还要白给你分30%的收入呢
when I can release my stuff online.
你们是过去时了
You're old.
正在没落
You're dying.
那你为什么还来见我们 崔维
Then why'd you take this meeting, Travie?
正如我和哈基姆说的 我尊敬你♥爸♥爸
Like I told Hakeem, I respect your dad.
想当年 你改变了全行业的游戏规则
Back in the day, you changed the game.
我只想和你握握手 但是
I just wanted to shake your hand. But look, man,
我不会再任人剥削了
I'm done sharecropping, all right?
给你的豪华办公室和私人飞机买♥♥单
Paying for your fancy offices and your private jets.
说得对 你说得很对
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表