剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I want to help you, Elle.
把我的东西给我
Please, just give me my stuff back, man.
不 艾儿 不
No. Elle, this is... No!
把东西给我 贱♥人♥
Give me my stuff back, bitch!
-不给 -给我
- No! - Give it back!
把它给我 贱♥人♥
Give it back, bitch!
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know.
提安娜
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
The person you are trying to reach
暂时无法接通
is currently unavailable.
请留言
Please leave a message.
卡米拉 是我 哈基姆
Camilla, it's me, Hakeem.
接电♥话♥啊 妈咪
Pick up the phone, ma.
-波西娅 她在哪 -什么
- Porsha, where's she at? - What?
她半小时前就说还有十分钟就到
She said ten minutes 30 minutes ago.
别急 她马上就来了
Calm down. She on her way.
贾马尔 别着急 喝点东西
Jamal, just relax, have a drink.
不用了 我没事
No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
她这不是来了吗
There she go right there.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
替我拿着 让一下
Hold that for me. Excuse me.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mama... - Yeah.
听我说 认真的
Listen, seriously,
不许给我的私生活捣乱
my personal life is off-limits,
妈妈 听我说 我是认真的
mama, listen to me, I'm serious.
-怎么了 -我说真的
- What? - For real.
我只说一次 别再插手了
I'm gonna say this one time: step off.
我对那个男孩说的没一句是假的
I didn't say one thing to that boy that ain't true.
我喜欢迈克尔
Now, I like Michael, okay?
可他不是我儿子 你才是
But he ain't my son. You are.
而我希望 有一天你能找到一个
And I hope one day you'll find a partner
真正配得上你的恋人
that is on your same level.
一个有自己事业 有自己想法的人
Somebody that has their own career, their own ideas;
一个除了煮饭之外
somebody that can bring something to the table
还有其它技能的人
besides some damn food.
还烹饪学校呢
Cooking school.
现在注意听我说
Now, look, stay-stay focused.
我说过文斯·博伊德今晚也在吧
Remember I told you Vince Boyd was here tonight?
他有五百万的推特粉丝
Five million Twitter followers.
准备好
Get ready.
开始吧
Go ahead.
♪Listen♪
♪Dollar dollar bill y'all♪
♪Everybody lookin' for somethin'♪
♪Can make ya wanna kill, y'all♪
♪Ya can't get somethin' for nothing♪
♪Work hard♪
♪And play even harder♪
♪Gotta save up all my nickels and quarters♪
♪Can't ask you for a handout♪
待在这 让我去施展我的魔法
Yo, stay here and let me work my magic.
听见了没
You hear that?
那是你的歌♥ 把音量调大
That's your song. Turn it up!
♪I don't want it if ya gonna throw it up in my face♪
♪I'm still leavin', you can keep ya money♪
♪Because you ain't worth the time♪
♪Can't let it go to waste♪
你好 她们是跟我一起的
How you doing? They're with me.
♪Money♪♪Makes the world go round♪
放松一下 先喝点酒...
like to party, get some drink first...
文斯·博伊德 我是琦琦·里昂
Vince Boyd. I'm Cookie Lyon.
帝国娱乐的创始人之一
One of the founders of Empire Enterprises.
琦琦 没认出你不好意思
Sorry, Cookie. My bad.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Sit down. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想恭喜你 上周取得了如此傲人的成绩
I just wanted to congratulate you on last week's game.
四个触地得分
Four touchdowns?
-正是 -这座城的人都爱死你了
- Yeah. - The city is loving you, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question: what you...
你觉得现在放的这首歌♥如何
what you think about this song that's playing?
♪Nickels and dimes, can't ask you for a handout♪
挺酷的
It's dope.
-是新歌♥吗 -新鲜出炉
- It's new? - Very.
帝国娱乐下一个巨星
Empire's next big artist.
你为何不发推特向粉丝推荐一下呢
Look, why don't you Tweet something to your followers?
今晚我可不做这种事
I ain't really doing all that tonight.
现在一首好音乐
It's amazing what good music
真是能让美女们作出各种神奇的事情
will have these young girls doing nowadays.
比如抚摸彼此的身体吗 好恶心
What, touching on each other? That's nasty.
波西娅 闭上你的嘴
Porsha. Shut your ass up.
-本来就是啊 看 -闭嘴
- It is-- look! - Shut up.
这女孩真是太...
That girl is...
这首歌♥会一炮走红的
This song is going to be a monster hit.
你为何不做第一个
Why don't you be the first one
慧眼识珠的有心人呢
to introduce it to the world?
我这么做完全是因为你们俩太搞笑了
I'm only doing this because you two are hilarious.
这首歌♥叫什么名字
What's the name of the song?
这上面说你在伊♥拉♥克♥服役的时候
It says you were awarded the Silver Star of Excellence
因为卓越表现被授予了银星勋章
for courage while under fire stationed in Iraq?
是的 先生 我作为
Yes, sir. I was there for four years
战术回收队的队长在伊♥拉♥克♥待了四年
as team leader of a tactical recovery platoon.
你们都回收了什么
What did you recover?
这是机密 先生
That's classified, sir.
我做过十二年的海豹突击队员
I have 12 years' experience as a Navy Seal
擅长近距离作战
specializing in close quarter combat,
人♥质♥解救与物资回收 还有反恐行动
hostage rescue/recovery, and antiterrorism.
我监管过不少像你这种大人物的
I've overseen personal security
安保团队
for figures such as yourself,
企业主管 宗教领袖
executives, religious leaders,
还有其他人身安全风险较高的人
and others who face high stakes security challenges.
我的公♥司♥正在准备公开上市
You know, my company's in the middle of an IPO launch.
我明白 正是该提高您公♥司♥安保措施的时候
Yes, sir. It's a great time to beef up your security.
我有很多朋友 但我也有很多对手
A lot of friends, but I got a whole lot of enemies
都不想让我的公♥司♥上市
that would love to see this IPO not happen.
我对你家和公♥司♥总部
Well, I've done a thorough review
都做了全面调查
of both your home and your corporate headquarters.
-是吗 -是 先生
- Really! - Yes, sir.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
这整幢楼 还有你家
That this entire building and your home
就是个巨大的安全漏洞
are one giant breach.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的监控摄像头
Your security cams are misplaced
有约1600米宽的盲区
with black holes about a mile wide,
西北门的感应器
the northwest gate sensor can be tripped
-可以被任何人用手♥机♥黑掉 -不是吧
- by anybody with a cell phone. - Hell, no.
夜间保安队
And the night security detail
根本没有威慑力 倒像是甜甜圈推销员
looks more like a donut commercial than a threat deterrent.
如果要我做 我就会重新设置 先生
I would start from scratch, sir.
你的侦查能力不错
I like how you do your recon.
你直接开始工作吧
Let's get you to work, sir.
谢谢 里昂先生
Thank you, Mr. Lyon.
小贾 小贾
Mal. Mal.
文斯·博伊德发推特宣传你的歌♥
Vince Boyd just tweeted a video hyping your song.
已经有超过一千次转发了
There's over 1,000 retweets already.
1,104. 1,159.
我明白 是不是很棒
I know, right? Isn't it awesome?
能帮我签个名吗
Hey, yo, can I get an autograph?
就在这里
Right here.
谁能给我只笔
Somebody give me a pen.
你好啊
What's up?
哈基姆 回家 你醉了
Hakeem, go home. You're drunk.
那又怎样
So what?
我醉了 但你确实厉害
I'm drunk and you brilliant.
我们全家就你最有才
You the one with all the talent in this family.
哈基姆 你没事吧
Hakeem. Are you okay?
MV拍得怎么样了
How's your video going?
我有一首新歌♥
I got a new song.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表