剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You really, uh...
是你的牺牲让这一切得以实现
It was your sacrifice that made a lot of this possible.
我无法想象你所受的苦 琦琦
I can't imagine what you've been through, Cookie.
可你得知道
But you've got to know
不止你一个人忍♥受着煎熬
you're not the only one that suffered in this.
你在我服刑时跟我离婚那一刻就把我忘了
You forgot about me the second you divorced me in there.
欠我那份你还没给我
You still owe me what's mine.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
半个公♥司♥
Half of this company.
是我的40万创立了这公♥司♥
It was my $400,000 that started this bitch.
你我都心知肚明
You know it, and I know it.
我为这笔钱服了17年的苦刑
Did 17 hard years for that money,
我现在想要回我那一半公♥司♥
and I want half my company back.
抱歉 琦琦 程序不是这样的
I'm sorry, Cookie, but it don't work like that.
是什么样的 亲爱的
It don't work like what, honey?
公♥司♥和17年前我们成立时不一样了
This company isn't the company that we started 17 years ago.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我大概只持有这破公♥司♥百分之十的股份
I control maybe ten percent of this damn thing.
有董事会 季报 证♥监♥会♥申报
I've got a board of directors, quarterly reports, SEC filings.
最重要的是
And on top of it,
我们准备上市 这完全是另一♥码♥事了
we're about to go public, which is a whole nother monster in itself.
上市 上市是什么玩意
Public? What the hell is public?
宝贝 我能给你
Baby, I can give you
高薪
a huge salary,
但不能把半个公♥司♥送你
but I can't give you half of my company.
- 你的 你的公♥司♥吗 -公♥司♥不能给你
- Your? Your company? - I can't give you any of it.
这是我的公♥司♥ 卢修斯
This is my company, Lucious.
我... 我创立的
I s...! I started this.
你别和我耍花招
You need to stop playing with me.
我保证 你想要的 都会给你
I promise you, anything you want, you can get.
每年... 五百万
$5 million... a year,
还有我要做艺人开♥发♥部的头儿
and I want to be head of A&R.
董事会不会同意五百万的年薪
The board will never approve $5 million.
你去和他们谈
You talk to your board.
我应该能给你谈到三百万
I can get you close to $3 million.
你想办法吧 反正你是老板
Yeah, figure it out. You the boss.
-艺人开♥发♥的事不行 -为什么
- I can't do A&R. - Why?
我交给别人了
I have someone.
名模 著名影星
交给这个长得像哈利·贝瑞的小美妞了吗
Is it little Halle Berry over here?
你别想把我扫地出门 卢修斯
You're not sweeping me under the carpet, Lucious.
宝贝
Baby,
我们得小心...
we got to make sure we take care...
小甜心
Boo Boo Kitty.
♪Hey, Tyree, what's going on♪
♪What's up, Big Cynthia♪
♪Me and Big Time just lurkin'♪
♪You know it's ladies' night here at the club tonight♪
♪I heard♪
♪Well, we got that nookie thang contest going on♪
♪Come on now♪
♪And the girls got it going strong♪
♪I see that♪
♪No, Tyree♪
♪You can't get in on this♪
宝贝
Hey, baby.
好了 去那边
All right, go in there.
快去
You go.
♪Walked up in the club♪
♪And all the ladies got it going on♪
滚出去
Get out of here.
♪She ain't worried about nobody♪
♪'Cause she's all up in her own zone♪
♪The way she move her hips♪
怎么了
What's up?
这音乐不是我的菜
I'm not competing with that sound.
♪And she give that man a pony ride♪
关了
Turn it off.
♪As she backed him up against the wall♪
♪He can't explain this♪
♪He's full of that juice and alcohol♪
♪There she go♪
什么事
What?
我只想看看你
I just wanted to see you.
好 看完了吗
All right. You done?
这些年来你为什么都不接我的电♥话♥
Why haven't you accepted any of my calls in all these years?
信也不回
Return a letter?
我只希望你知道
I just want you to know
我所做的一切都是为了你们兄弟
everything I did was for you and your brothers.
我落到这个地步完全是为了你们兄弟们
I ended up where I ended up for you and your brothers.
你想要奖牌吗 贱♥人♥
Do you want a medal, bitch?
我要你放尊重点 你个小白眼狼...
What I want is some respect, you little ungrateful...
♪She workin' that nookie thang♪
♪She workin' that thing on up♪
♪She turned it around like a silver cup♪
♪She workin' that nookie thang♪
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
喜欢这间新场子吗
How you like our new club?
还行
It's all right.
看来你见过你妈了
I see you've met your mama.
现在我明白了你为什么不让我和她接触
Now I see why you kept me from her.
她是个发疯的畜生 老爸
She a psychotic animal, Dad.
我不认识那种女人
I don't know that woman.
你和她脾气一样
You're just like her.
想当年...
You know, when, uh,
琦琦被送进监狱时 法官判了30年监禁
Cookie got sent away, the judge told us 30 years.
我都吓傻了
Now, I was devastated.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
我完全不知道如何抚养你们
I didn't know nothing about raising y'all.
一直都是琦琦做的
Cookie did all of that.
给我纸巾
Give me that tissue.
谢谢
Thank you.
总之 朵蒂出现了 疯狂爱上了我
Anyway, Dottie came along, fell for me hard,
说她愿意抚养你们
said she wanted to raise y'all.
你那时还不到一岁
You weren't even one yet.
琦琦不希望你们去监狱看她
And Cookie didn't want y'all visiting her in jail,
朵蒂也同意
and that was fine with Dottie.
我想说的是...
What I'm saying is...
你妈妈不是坏人
your mama wasn't a bad person.
只是我们当时处境太糟糕
We just was in a real bad situation, you know.
后来朵蒂阿姨发生了什么事
Whatever happened to Miss Dottie?
她在42街和胡桃路交叉口被枪杀了
She got shot on 42nd and Walnut.
你做事得努力点
You need to get your act together.
我在和你说话 你却准备玩手♥机♥吗
You gonna pull out a phone when I'm talking to you?
你让自己沉迷女色和酒
But you're wasting your talents on bitches and booze.
我在写新作品 你明明知道
I'm working on new stuff now, and you know that.
你这辈子就没一天工作过
You ain't worked a day in your life,
你也清楚这点 你被宠坏了
and you know that. You're spoiled.
不过我给你准备了好东西 我写的歌♥
But I got some new heat for you, some stuff that I wrote.
我们去做录制
We gonna go in and record it,
再搞点宣传包装
and we gonna put some candy on this thing.
懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
包装
Candy.
你在这干什么
What you doing here?
你看起来糟透了
You look a mess.
你又开始酗酒了 对吗 邦基
You been drinking again, ain't you, Bunkie?
把脸上的东西擦了
Get that mess off your face!
怎么了 邦基
What's going on, Bunkie?
我告诉你我怎么了
I'll tell you what's going on.
卢修斯一直压着我
Lucious keeping me down.
我们以前可是好兄弟
And we used to be like brothers.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
可现在他把我当仆人看
Now he treats me like I'm the butler.
你在牢里的时候 是我照顾你们的孩子
Practically raised the kids while you was inside.
是 没错
Yeah. You're right.
所以我也非常感激你 邦基
I appreciate you for that, too, Bunkie.
卢修斯派你跟踪我 对吗
Lucious got you following me, don't he?
对吗
Don't he?
你准备怎么回复他
What you gonna tell him?
没看到你
I didn't see you.
好兄弟
My dawg.
发生了一些事
Hey, something's going on.
我不知道是什么事
I don't know what it is.
让他非常不安
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表