剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Come on, divas on her level, they always show up last.
不过...
But...
她有提到你改你父亲的歌♥出柜的事
she said that the cover of your dad's song,
她觉得很有才
she thought it was brilliant.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
过来 我要让你见识一下
Why don't you come here and let me show you
另一件我做得很有才的事
the other thing that I'm brilliant at.
贾马尔 小贾 你在...
Jamal? Mally-Mal, where you...
-该死 -我们现在急得快不行了
- Damn. - We got all kind of emergencies popping off,
你却不接电♥话♥吗
and you ain't answering your phone?
开战了 你们就别摸来摸去了
We at war. Quit touching all on each other.
把扣子扣好
And put your chest up.
开战 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean, war?
琦琦要你尽快赶到帝国娱乐
Cookie needs you at Empire now!
让所有人都到会议室来
Yo, I need everyone in the conference room now.
贝雷蒂已经比我们快了一步
Beretti already has the jump on us.
我要知道安妮卡究竟造成了多大损失
I need to know how much damage Anika has done.
我警告过你 卢修斯 我试着告诉你
I warned you about her, Lucious, I tried to tell you.
别说了 琦琦
Give it a rest, Cookie.
你知道她肯定会玩阴的
Now, you know she gonna fight dirty.
她把这事当成私人恩怨了
This is personal for her.
这对我来说也是私人恩怨
Yeah, well, it's personal for me, too.
情况有多糟 马尔科姆
How bad is it, Malcolm?
不用担心 先生 一切在掌握之中
Don't worry, we're on top of it, sir.
我们正在清理所有的硬盘
But we're sweeping hard drives,
检查每个人的手♥机♥
checking cell phones.
请放心 我会守护您的帝国
Rest assured, I will be defending your empire,
在解决敌人之前 我不会停下的
and I'm not gonna stop until we neutralize this enemy.
谢谢 马尔科姆
Thank you, Malcolm.
谢谢 马尔科姆
Thank you, Malcolm.
只要你还和那个白人婊♥子♥在一起
As long as you are married
你就永远别想
to that stinky white bitch, you will
掌管我的公♥司♥
never run my company...
宝贝
Babe?
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Babe. - Yeah?
帝国娱乐出事了
Hey, something's going down at Empire.
去向未明艺人 提安娜
卡洛斯
Carlos!
提安娜没有走 她还在帝国娱乐
Tiana didn't leave, she stays on the Empire side.
卢修斯已经催律师们
And Lucious is working his lawyers
去把泰坦从监狱里捞出来了
to get Titan out of jail.
帝国娱乐
艾儿 拜托
Elle, please.
她这么做是为了伤害卢修斯
She's doing this to hurt Lucious.
这跟怎么捧红你无关
It has nothing to do with what's best for you,
你我还有帝国娱乐是连在一起的
which is me and Empire.
我们需要私人信息
We need personal stuff--
艺人和经纪人的住址
artists' and managers' home addresses,
他们去哪家夜店 跟谁上♥床♥
what clubs they hit, who they're sleeping with,
怎么狂欢 怎么变换阵营的
how they party, how they get down, all right?
艾儿留下来 她说宁愿去坐牢
Elle stayed with us, she said she'd rather go to jail
也不会和你的短发婊共事
than anywhere with your Halle Berry.
老爸 没事的 鸡仔弄了些C4炸♥药♥
Dad, we got this. Chicken scored some C-4.
我们会把克里德莫尔炸飞天的
We're gonna blow Creedmoor to the ground.
-什么 -你知道事态有多严重吗
- What?! - Do you know how serious this is?
这不是拍视频 你想学点什么吗
This isn't a video. You want to learn something?
这是在打仗 闭上嘴好好学着点
This is war. Tuck in and learn.
都听好了
Listen up, everyone.
今早
This morning,
贝雷蒂挑战我们的底线
Beretti tried to test our heart.
在我的家乡 有人要想挑战你的底线
Now, where I'm from, someone tries to test your heart,
你把他们的头砍下来
you take their head off.
帝国娱乐的核心就是这个大家庭
Now, the heart of Empire is its family.
像所有的家庭一样 我们会有分歧
And like any family, we've had our differences,
但到了危急关头
but when a family is in crisis,
家庭成员会将分歧放到一旁
they put the differences aside
齐心协力渡过难关
and they come together.
我们有不到一天的时间向这些人证明
So we have less than 24 hours to assure these streets
帝国娱乐比从前更加强大
that Empire is stronger now than it's ever been before
这个大家庭能签下任何想签的艺人
and this family can take whatever artists it wants
还能留住已有的艺人
and can keep the artists it has.
大家一起拼个头破血流
You draw blood!
去向未明艺人 T皇
我今天会试着签下戴尔芬
I'm gonna try to sign Delphine today, and I talked
我跟玛蒂娜 衣橱小子还有凝结乐队谈过
to Martina, Lowboy and Coagulation.
他们都留在帝国娱乐
They're all staying at Empire--
衣橱小子甚至都不跟安妮卡说话
Lowboy wouldn't even talk to Anika.
你为什么要跟衣橱小子联♥系♥
What are you doing talking to Lowboy?
为什么不联♥系♥
Why wouldn't I talk to Lowboy?
他就是怕有些歌♥手有意见
He's just worrisome about artists tripping,
考虑到你在白色派对上出柜了
cause you came out of the closet at that White Party.
这肯定会影响到我们和T皇的关系
It's for damn sure gonna hurt us with Royale-T.
你千万别联♥系♥T皇
You don't contact Royale-T.
你这么紧张干什么
Why don't you relax?
我不和那种人打交道
I don't even roll with dudes like that.
不管发生什么事情
Whatever happens,
T皇一定要留住
we don't lose Royale-T.
他可是顶尖歌♥手
He's a top-tier artist.
让我跟他谈谈 来个说唱歌♥手间的对话
Let me get at him, MC to MC.
不 不行
No, no, no.
要想说服他必须是够分量的人
Right now it's about who shows up, son--
他太拽了
he's way too hood,
一般人搞不定他
and you got to be a real monster to deal with him.
我去吧 他们在哪
I got you. Where they at?
他们在贫民地痞录音棚
They're at Ghetto Ass Studios right now.
自告奋勇前我真该问清楚
Oh, I should have asked before I volunteered.
那地方太恶心了
That place is nasty.
安德鲁呢
Where the hell is Andre?
我替你给他打电♥话♥
Here, let me call him for you.
♪What are we fighting for♪
♪Ah, ah♪
♪What are we fighting for♪
♪Ah, ah♪
♪Why can't we make love♪
♪Not war♪
♪Ya beat my heart until you♪
♪Made it black♪
♪And blue♪
♪Black♪
♪And blue♪
♪Made it black♪
♪And blue♪
♪Black♪
♪And blue♪
♪Ooh... ah♪
简洁又优美
Simple and beautiful.
坎耶的词配上她绝对会大放异彩
Kanye's verse with that is going to kill.
这张唱片一定会大卖♥♥的 小维
It's gonna be a monster hit, V.
以后的每张都会
The first of many.
太好了
Okay.
让拉切贝尔[著名摄影师]给她拍照
I want you to book LaChapelle for a fashion shoot.
我要为她全方位造势
I want the big push.
-行吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
我每周在你身上的投入
I'm going to do more for you in a week
会比卢修斯一年给你投入的都多
than Lucious did in a year.
而一年后
And a year from now,
你的名字便会家喻户晓
everyone's gonna know your name.
太谢谢你了 比利
Thank you, Billy, so much.
不客气 这是你应得的
You're welcome. You deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟樱桃小伙 黑神话和工业传奇的经纪人
I spoke to the managers for L'il Cherry, Black Mythology
都谈过了 他们愿意跟我来克里德莫尔
and Industry, and they're all gonna come with me to Creedmoor.
那提安娜呢
How about Tiana?
那可能会更困难一点
That's gonna be a little bit more difficult.
她毕竟曾是卢修斯儿子的女友
She was the girlfriend of Lucious's son.
所以我才想要她
That's why I want her.
去向未明艺人 崔维·怀尔德
我能联♥系♥到崔维·怀尔德
I can get Travie Wild.
我们几个月前在伯利兹参加过一个派对
We partied in Belize a couple months ago,
我记得他来纽约了 找唱片公♥司♥谈还是干吗
and I think he in town talking to labels or something.
好 那他就应该来找我谈谈
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表