剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我一定要跟他合唱 观众会为此疯狂的
I'm gonna do a song with him, the crowd's gonna go wild... crazy.
你最喜欢哪首歌♥
Well, what is your favorite song?
当然是《你如此美丽》
"You're So Beautiful," of course. I mean...
我们现在就可以实现你的愿望
Well, we can make that a reality right now.
天呐 贾马尔也一起吗
Oh, God. And Jamal, too?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-行动吧 -来吧
- Let's do it! - Come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
你们都喜欢说话 你们都喜欢说话
Y'all like to talk. Y'all like to...
来吧 卢修斯
Come on, Lucious!
卢修斯 你是我们的男神
Yeah, Lucious! You know you're the man!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这名才貌兼备的年轻女子刚才对我说
this beautiful, talented young woman was just telling me
她非常喜欢我早期的作品
how much she likes my earlier stuff,
于是我决定要送她点什么
so I thought, let's give her something, all right?
♪Bum, bum, bum, bum♪
♪Bum♪
♪Bum, bum, bum, bum♪
♪Bum♪
♪You're beautiful♪
♪Sometimes you feel insecure♪
♪Trust me, babe, I understand♪
♪Even with no manicure♪
♪Just know that I'll still hold your hand♪
♪Yeah, listen, you look so good when you're walking by♪
♪Sexy comes in every size♪
♪Keep wearing that, baby♪
♪You ain't playin'♪
♪You got yourself a new man♪
♪Don't need no workout plan♪
♪I call that baby fat♪
♪Baby fat♪
♪You sure look good to me and I think♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪Shake it, shake it♪♪ So one, two, three♪
♪Let's go♪♪ Move it, move it♪
♪Go up down, up down, up down♪♪ Up and down♪
♪Go up down, up down, up down, shake it fast♪♪ Up and down♪
♪Come on♪
♪It's yours♪
♪It's yours♪
女士们 先生们 掌声欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up
帝国娱乐艺人提安娜 我的弟弟哈基姆
for Empire artist Tiana, my baby brother Hakeem
还有帝国娱乐女王琦琦·里昂 来吧
and the queen of Empire, Ms. Cookie Lyon! Come on!
♪ You're so pretty♪
♪Wit'cho fine ass♪
♪Beautiful curves looking like a wine glass♪
琦琦
Yeah, Cookie!
♪You can go first, I can get you high class, baby♪
♪I love girls, girls, girls, girls, girls♪
♪I do adore♪
♪I take 'em all around the world, world, world♪
♪Yeah♪♪ Damn, you're so perfect♪
♪Underneath the surface and you got a♪
♪Smile like the sunshine♪
♪You keep it sexy♪
♪Your shoes are Giuseppe and hot damn it♪
♪You got my tongue tied, baby♪
♪Good girl with a bad side♪
♪I'm a dog, we can get into a cat fight♪
♪If you act right, I can hit you back right♪
♪Make me wanna kill the kitty like your cat died♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪Shake it, shake it♪
♪Give the world a show♪
♪Hands up, hands up♪
♪Move it, move it♪
♪Go up down, up down, up and down♪
♪Go up down, up down, up and down♪
♪Shake it fast♪
♪We the Lyons♪
♪You're so beautiful.♪
该死
Damn!
他说得对 我做不到
He's right. I can't.
我没法把它做好 我没法把它做好
I can't get it right, I can't get it right.
安德鲁宝贝 冷静下来
Andre, baby, you got to calm down.
别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
永远别叫我冷静 听见了吗
Don't you ever tell me to calm down, you hear me?
永远不要
Ever!
你现在站在他那边了吗
You taking his side now?
你站在他那边了吗
You taking his side?!
我站在你这边 宝贝
I'm on your side, baby.
该死
Damn!
你从来都没站在我这边
You never been on my side!
你对我做了什么 老爸
What you doing to me, man?
我在设法帮你 儿子
I'm trying to help you, son.
儿子
Oh, son?
现在你承认我的存在了吗
Oh, so you acknowledge I exist now?
我现在是你的后代了吗
I'm your progeny, huh?
你存在 你是我的儿子 我爱你
Yes, you exist. Yes, you are my son, and I love you.
你也爱我吗 他也爱我
Oh, you love me, too? He loves me, too.
如果你爱我 会选我掌管帝国娱乐吗
You choosing me to take over Empire, since you love me?
我还没决定要由哪个儿子...
You know I haven't decided which one of my sons...
那个你花大价钱送去沃顿商学院的小子
Piece of business advice from that Wharton education
给你一点小商业建议
you paid so handsomely for.
你应该选知道你是杀人凶手的那一个
You pick the one who knows you're a murderer.
你害怕了吗 你害怕了吗
You scared?! You scared? Huh?
-儿子 儿子 -儿子 什么儿子
- Son, son, son. - Yeah, son. Son what?
-冷静下来 -不喜欢安德鲁说出真♥相♥吗
- Calm down. - Don't like it when Andre talking the truth?!
-不 安德鲁 冷静 -真正的实情
- No, Andre, Andre, calm down? - The real truth! What?
安德鲁不需要放松
Andre don't have to relax.
-安德鲁不需要放松 -你需要放松
- Andre doesn't have to relax. - You need to relax.
-安德鲁无忧无虑 宝贝 -你需要放松
- Andre is carefree, baby. - You need to relax.
-你需要放松 -安德鲁无忧无虑 宝贝
- You need to relax. - Andre is carefree, baby.
-冷静下来 哥们 -碰我我就杀了你
- Calm down, bro. - Touch me, I'll kill you.
-碰我我就杀了你 -安德鲁
- Touch me, I'll kill you! - Andre.
-放轻松 -别碰我
- Hey, relax. - Get your hands off me.
碰我我就杀了你
Touch me, I'll kill you.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
别挣扎 别挣扎
Stop fighting! Stop fighting!
安德鲁 冷静
Andre, calm down.
按住他 放轻松
Hold him down. Relax.
别紧张 先生
Take it easy, sir.
别紧张
Easy.
冷静 先生
Calm down, sir.
好了 没事了
Okay, we're good.
这个需要您签名 先生
Need you to sign this, sir,
留院观察48小时 需要亲属签字
for a 48-hour hold, next of kin.
把他带出去
Let's get him out of here.
让他妻子签吧
That's his wife.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表