剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你得了渐冻症
You've got ALS.
有什么希望吗
Is there anything on the horizon?
这些不是我的专攻领域
It's not my area,
但是我会想办法找别人帮忙的
but I'm gonna reach out.
我会夺走他的帝国 我会夺走一切
I'm going after his empire, and I'm gonna take it.
你是唯一一个可以掌管这家公♥司♥的人了
You know, you're the only one that could run this company.
如果你两个弟弟斗个不停呢
What if your brothers went to war?
他们会斗个你死我活
They just may kill each other.
你想毁了我的事业 有人因此中枪了
Yo, somebody got shot because you wanted to ruin my session.
你还在那里搞单曲呢
You still worrying about singles
我都已经在做MV了
when I'm about to be iconic.
你是我的女人 你压根就不应该亲什么妞
You my girl. You ain't supposed to be kissing no damn chick...!
你自己不是也有炮♥友♥吗
Look, you got a sidepiece, too.
沃克警探 很高兴又见到你了
Detective Walker, good to see you again.
我们认为邦基在12号♥九点半左右被杀
We think Bunkie was shot around 9:30 on the 12th.
你还记得当时你在哪里吗
Do you recall where you were at that time?
我们俩在他家看拳击赛
We were together at his house watching the fight.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes!
我今早送你了一份周年纪念礼物
I gave you an anniversary present.
♪Whoa♪♪Whoa, whoa♪
♪Whoa♪♪Yeah♪
♪Whoa♪♪Whoa♪
♪Enter the world of the Playboy pin-up girl♪
♪Butt-naked, dressed in nothin' but pearls♪
♪You wanna meet me 'cause ya know I'm freaky♪
♪And ya want me 'cause ya say I'm sexy♪
♪Got a man in Japan and a dude in Tahiti♪
♪Believe me, sweetie, I got enough to feed the needy♪
♪No need to be greedy I got mad friends that's pretty♪
♪Chicks by the layers, all different flavors♪
♪Mafioso, that's how this thing go♪♪Yeah♪
♪Now everybody come get with the lingo♪
♪Shake your body body, move your body body♪
♪With the Bentleys, the Hummers, the Benz♪
♪Escalades 23-inch rims♪
谢谢你能来
Thank you for joining me.
你看起来不错嘛 老家伙
You don't look bad, ole head.
卢修斯
Uh, Lucious?
这一切让我感到非常紧张
I'm feeling really nervous about all of this.
为什么
About what?
你送来那支玫瑰 而且...
You left that rose and...
你真是个坏男人 卢修斯 你知道吗
You are a bad boy, Lucious, you know that?
那支玫瑰
That rose?
那并不是我叫你来的原因
Th-That's not why I brought you here.
跟我来
Come on.
我们俩都说了一些气话 所以
We both said some things that we shouldn't have, all right, so,
我们把这事忘了吧
let's just squash all of this.
我的MV过几周就要发行了
My video about to drop in a couple weeks.
老爸认为MV很棒
Dad thinks it's dope.
提醒我吃完饭后要你们俩的签名
Oh, well, remind me to get both of y'all autographs after dinner.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
请坐吧
Have a seat, please.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
-妈妈 -你好 琦琦
- Hey, Ma. - Hi, Cookie.
小南瓜
Pumpkin.
你好啊 琦琦
Hey, Cookie.
有一支玫瑰啊
A rose.
各位 很高兴大家能参加这次聚会
Everyone, I'm so glad that you guys can join us.
宝贝 站起来一下
Baby, get up for a second.
我们希望你们第一个知道这个消息
We wanted you to be the first to know
我向安妮卡求婚了
that I have asked Anika to be my lovely wife.
这是一枚方形切割的克虏伯钻戒
It's an Asscher-cut Krupp diamond.
是理查德·伯顿送给伊丽莎白·泰勒的同款
It's the same one that Richard Burton gave Elizabeth Taylor.
可真... 大
It's... huge.
简直太美了 不是吗
It's gorgeous, isn't it?
敬爸爸和安妮卡 恭喜你们
To Dad and Anika. Congratulations.
-谢谢 小安 -谢谢你 小安
- Thanks, Dre. - Thank you, Dre.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
他是怎么向你求婚的
So, how did he propose?
跟我们讲讲整个过程
Tell us the whole story.
上周三 我走下楼来
Um, last Wednesday, I came downstairs,
他把门打开...
he opened the doors...
那里放着香槟酒和戒指
There's champagne, ring,
一切都布置得很华美 而...
everything, and
安东尼·汉密尔顿就坐在我们的客厅里
Anthony Hamilton in our living room,
唱着《一切只为》
singing "The Point Of It All".
简直太美了
Oh, it was beautiful.
他为了我特意把他从伦敦请来
He flew him in from London just for me.
我爱你
I love you.
-老天 -我也爱你
- Damn. - I love you, too.
老爸够排场啊
Dad doin' it big.
让我把这事弄清楚
So let me get this straight.
上周三
Last Wednesday,
你来我家 送我一支玫瑰
you come to my house and give me a rose
而那时你刚向这个婊♥子♥求过婚 是吗
after you proposed to that bitch?
-注意点 琦琦 -她在说什么玫瑰
- Watch yourself, Cookie. - What rose is she talking about?
你注意点吧 卢修斯
Watch yourself, Lucious.
那支玫瑰只代表对我们逝去日子的
The rose was a-a friendly reminder
友善回顾
of where we were yesterday.
仅此而已
That's all it was.
友善吗
Friendly?!
你认为我来这里
You think I came here
穿成这样只是为了友善地一聚吗
dressed like this for a friendly get-together?
不如这样
You know what?
你们各位好好享受这友善的家庭晚宴吧
Why don't you all enjoy your friendly little family dinner?
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
安妮卡 这才叫屁♥股♥
And Anika, this is an ass.
恭喜 老爸
Congrats, Dad.
嘻哈帝国
第一季 第六集
♪You got me goin'♪
♪Give me my money♪
太棒了
This is a monster!
这首歌♥会让你翻天覆地的 贾马尔
You're gonna change the game with this one, Jamal.
就是啊 简直太棒了
I know, right? Isn't it great?
反正我是真的想推广这首歌♥
I really want to promote this, though, seriously.
就连你的丈夫也不能无视这首歌♥
Not even your husband gonna ignore this one.
你是指安妮卡的丈夫吧
You mean Anika's husband?
他无论如何也不会在意我们的
He ain't paying us no mind anyway.
笑什么
What?
妈 你太囧了
Ma, you a mess.
你昨晚怎么会披个貂
Why you gonna walk up in there practically
光着屁♥股♥就跑到我们面前来了呢
butt-ass naked underneath that sable in front of all of us?
怕什么 你是我生出来的
Was I giving you body?
我现在需要你全心投入工作
I need your head completely in the game right now,
所以我们去让这首歌♥火起来吧
so, let's hit this song.
不管有没有卢修斯·里昂
I'm getting this song on the charts
我都要把这首歌♥推上排行榜
with or without Lucious Lyon.
琦琦
Hey, Cookie?
什么事
Yeah?
你有没有感觉到贾马尔最近有什么变化
Have you noticed any changes in Jamal lately?
是啊 他羽翼日益丰满 就要成为明星了
Yeah, he's toughening up. He's becoming a top.
要成为明星就得这样
That's what you got to do to make it to the top.
你觉得...
Do you think, um...?
你必须开始为自己做准备了
You need to start preparing yourself.
名望会使人改变
Fame changes people.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
试着不要完全依赖于他的事业 明白吗
Try not to be all up in his business, you know?
确保你也有自己的事业
Make sure you got your own thing going on.
我有 我正在烹饪学院学习
Well, I do. I'm at the Culinary Institute,
想成为一名主厨
studying to be a chef.
我希望烹饪学校能让你很忙
I hope that cooking school can keep you plenty busy,
因为贾马尔能给你的时间会越来越少
because Jamal is gonna have less and less time for you.
♪She do it all night, she do♪
♪She goin' hard right♪
♪I see you, baby♪
♪She love da spotlight♪
♪She do she make dat thang go♪
♪Drip drop, drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop♪♪I do my dance like♪
♪Drip drop, drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop, drip drippity drop♪
♪Funny how the time flies♪
A6区运动传感器被触发
我看到那警♥察♥在翻我的垃圾
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表