剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
y'all got going on between y'all, y'all gonna stop it.
给我出去让那些富翁心甘情愿地掏钱投资
Get out there and make those billionaires open up their checkbooks.
你们都听到爸爸的话了 快
You heard your father. come on.
好了 握手言和
Come on, shake hands.
今晚可不是关于你的 哈基姆
Tonight ain't about you, Hakeem.
这才是我儿子们
My boys.
感谢大家能够前来
Thank you so much for being here.
希望你们多少了解了一下我们公♥司♥
I hope you've all had a chance to learn a little bit about our company,
希望你们
and I hope you got a chance
跟这里不同部门的各位优秀高管
to talk to some of the very talented heads
都交谈过了
of our many different divisions.
不过此刻 在我向大家
But right now, before I come out here
展示帝国的经济实力前
and highlight Empire's financial strengths,
我要请你们放下手中的帝国杂♥志♥
I'm gonna ask you to put down your Empire magazine,
卷起你们的帝国牛仔裤
you roll up your Empire jeans,
踢掉你们的帝国鞋
kick back in your Empire footwear,
再喝一杯帝国最佳香槟
have another glass of Empire's best champagne,
再听几首帝国娱乐最优秀
and listen to a few of The Empire's
最有天赋的音乐家的作品
beautifully bad-ass, gifted musical artists,
让他们带你领略帝国娱乐的风采
and let them get you where you're supposed to be.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声有请
I want you to give it up
两位极具天赋的青年才俊
to two talented and wickedly gifted young men,
恰巧也是我的儿子们
who just happen to be my sons,
帝国的未来
the future of The Empire...
哈基姆和贾马尔
Hakeem and Jamal...
里昂
Lyon...!
♪I want my MTV♪
♪Consumers♪
♪Silver spooners♪
♪It's nothin', we get money for it♪
♪Mal♪
♪Commas and zeroes♪
♪That's the way we do it♪
♪We make it work in this economy♪♪We Lyons♪
♪Roll in dinero♪
♪Pockets stay polluted♪
♪Money is dirty and we don't play clean♪
♪We chasin' paper, run, hurry, move it♪
♪Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green♪
♪Intensive labor, taxes are included♪
♪Money is dirty and we don't play clean♪
♪We got to install microwave ovens♪
♪Yeah, we do♪
♪Custom kitchen deliveries♪
♪We gotta move these♪
♪Refrigerators♪♪Yeah, we do♪
♪We gotta move these color TVs♪
♪We are the people♪
♪Who turn illegal to legal♪
♪We take the good with the evil♪
♪Create more sales than the Beatles♪
♪And the Lion's our logo♪
♪We're the sharks in the water♪
♪Multimedia moguls, more offices♪
♪Than the Oval, we do everything♪♪Let's go♪
♪Do everything♪
♪Came up in the game to entertain♪
♪Finish it by any means necessary♪
♪Finish it by any means necessary♪
♪We everywhere, millionaires♪
♪Billionaires, visionaries♪
♪Back to bidness, let's expand♪
♪Think ahead to sell the brand♪
♪We got to install microwave ovens♪
♪Yeah, we do♪♪Custom kitchen deliveries♪
♪We gotta move these refrigerators♪♪Yeah, we do♪
♪We gotta move these color TVs♪
♪Move dat work, move dat work♪
♪Commercialize, commercialize♪
♪Get that work, get that work♪
♪To advertise, to advertise♪
♪Make it work, make it work♪
♪Look mom, I'm on TV♪
♪Make it work, make it work♪
♪Hi, mom, I'm on TV♪
♪My talents worth a fortune♪
♪Five hunnit♪
♪They know that I'm a boss♪
♪I got the highest portion♪
♪I'm all about my bidness♪
♪All about my money♪
♪I'm all about my bidness♪
♪My talents worth a fortune♪
♪Five hunnit♪
♪Hot damn it, I'm a boss♪
♪I got the highest portion♪
♪I'm all about my bidess♪
♪Yeah, I'm all about my bidness♪
琦琦
Cookie...
-怎么了 -跟我过来
- What?! - Come here!
♪You know what it is♪
♪Jamal... Hakeem♪
我说不出...说不出话
I can't... I can't talk.
需要什么吗 老兄 你可以呼吸吗
What you need, man? Can you breathe?
我得出去致辞
I need to go out and give this speech.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that, okay?
绝对不行
It's not gonna happen.
宝贝 我去就行
Look, baby, I got it.
好吗 我知道你的演讲稿
Okay? I know the speech.
那是我写的 我倒背如流
I wrote it. I know it back to front.
我甚至都不用提词机
I don't even need the teleprompters, okay?
这件事根本不需要讨论
I can't believe we're even having this discussion.
-我们不是在讨论 -应该由我代表
- We're not having a conversation. - That should be me out there.
他都不舒服了
Something is wrong with him.
你没事吧 卢修斯
Are you okay, Lucious?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
因为外头有十亿资金等着...
Because there's a billion dollars in capital waiting out there...
蒙切尔 有什么问题吗 听着
Menchel, what's wrong with you? Okay, look,
没有问题 好吗 卢修斯擅长做秀
there's no problem, okay? Lucious is a showman--
他正在培养观众的期待感
he's building up anticipation.
出去
Look, go out there,
-打好领带 准备看秀 -先生 这边请
- fix your tie, get ready for the show. - Sir, come this way, sir.
出去等着
Just go out and do it.
儿子 我知道你想帮我
Look, I know you want to help me, son.
而这篇稿是你写的
And you wrote this thing,
不过我需要能振奋人心的人
but I need someone that can go and excite...
这个人是 琦琦
this people, Cookie.
我要你出去提醒大家
I need you to go out there and remind them
帝国娱乐是为了我们的儿子
that Empire is a family business
而建立的家族企业
built for our sons.
而且会一代接一代地传承下去
And it is gonna pass from one generation to the next generation.
永远掌握在家族手中 拜托了
It's gonna stay in the family. Please.
好
Okay.
我要去起诉那个梅森医生
I'm gonna sue that Dr. Mason.
这不是药物导致的
It's not the drugs...
什么
What?
不是药物导致的 是渐冻症
It's not the drugs, it's ALS.
-是... -等一下 慢慢说 宝贝
- It's-it's... - Wait a minute, take your time, baby.
不是药物导致的吗
It's not the drugs that did this to you?
这和我手抖一样 会...
It's like a tremor with my hands; it will...
没事的
pass.
会...没事的
It'll... it'll pass.
卢修斯在哪里
Where's Lucious?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
帝国娱乐的现有目标
是在接下来的财政年度里
实现30%的收益增长
孩子 我才不会读这个...
Child, I ain't readin'...
妈妈 好好照提词机念
Just read the teleprompter, mom.
我是琦琦·里昂
My name is Cookie Lyon.
我和我的前夫卢修斯 在费城西部最糟糕的
My ex-husband, Lucious, and I started this company
一处贫民窟的一个小车♥库♥里开创了这间公♥司♥
in a little garage in one of the worst ghettos in West Philadelphia.
你们中肯定有人也有那么几个前妻
Some of y'all probably have a few ex-wives, so...
所以你们知道我不会
so you know I'm not gonna be
站在这里跟你们说我前夫如何出色
standing up here telling you all this mushy stuff
这种伤感的话
about what a fine man my ex is.
她到底在说什么
What the hell's she doing?
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon...
是个音乐大神
is a musical god...
也是个心怀梦想的混♥蛋♥疯子
and he's also a crazy son of a bitch that had a dream.
他现在仍旧心怀梦想
Still has a dream--
而且谁都最好别阻碍
and nobody better ever try
卢修斯追求他的梦想
to get in between Lucious and his dreams.
我们曾以骗人为生
We were hustlers.
我们别无他选
Only choice we had.
但你们知道骗人的第一守则是什么吗
But... do you know what the first rule of hustling is?
供应与需求
Supply and demand.
这是谁说的
Hey, who said that?
没错 宝贝
That's right, baby.
聪明的男人
Smart man.
没错 建立你自己的客户群
That's right-- you create your own customer base.
让他们尝点甜头
Give them some of that good stuff.
让他们想要得到更多
Make 'em want more.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表