剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You can play country dumb with anyone but me.
一周以前
Now, a week ago,
你走进我的办公室
you walked into my office
说你要去证♥监♥会♥
and said you were gonna go to the SEC
举报帝国娱乐是靠买♥♥毒品起家的
and tell them that Empire was started with drug money.
你是我孩子的母亲
You're the mother of my children.
无论我们之间发生了什么 琦琦 我爱你
Regardless of what has happened between us, Cookie, I love you.
但如果有人敢阻挠
But if anybody gets in the way of my plans
我的公♥司♥和家庭的发展
for my company or my family,
-我就会把他当敌人 -这也是我家
- I see as an enemy. - This is my family, too,
-并不惜代价 -这也是我的公♥司♥
- and I stop at nothing... - Lucious, and my company.
-去摧毁这些敌人 -这也是我的公♥司♥
- to destroy my enemies. - It's my company, too.
我有话想跟你说
I got a bone to pick with you.
说吧
Pick 'em.
我也有话想说
'Cause I got bones, too.
你跟卢修斯说了我跟联调局的交易吗
Did you tell Lucious about the deal I have with the Feds?
我没有告诉任何人这件事
Look, I ain't told nobody nothing.
我好几年没见过卢修斯了
Look, I ain't seen Lucious in years.
可他知道了什么 这件事我只告诉过你
Yeah, well, he knows something, and you're the only one I told.
你是我姐姐
You're my big sister.
我能拿我的孩子发誓 好吗 琦琦
I swear on my kids, okay, Cookie?
我没有告诉任何人这件事
I ain't told nobody nothing.
天呐 那是罗尼·布朗吗
Oh, my God, is that... is that Ronny Brown?
老天
Damn!
我进去时 他可是专辑销量破纪录的人
He had a hit record when I went away.
彪马离开他以后一切都毁了
Man, it all went to hell when Puma bailed.
他的热门单曲都是彪马写的
Mmm. Puma wrote all his hits.
彪马
Puma...
这对贾马尔来说是个不错的主意
You know, that's not a bad idea for Jamal.
你有彪马的电♥话♥吗
You got Puma's number?
没有 我跟你说过他不见了
Mm-mm. No, I told you, he up and disappeared.
我需要他的号♥码
Well, I need his number.
帮我弄到 卡罗尔
Work on that, Carol, okay?
你在哭什么
What are you crying about?
他爸过去经常给他唱你的歌♥
His daddy would always rap him your songs.
像你这么大的时候 我爸就死了
My daddy died when I was little like you.
就在离这里不远的地方
Not too far from here.
不过 男儿有泪不轻弹
But, you know, men don't cry.
你长大以后想当说唱歌♥手吗
You want to be a rapper when you grow up?
我相信你 所以
Here. I believe in you, so...
这是你出第一张专辑的预付金
here's an advance on your first album.
你准备好了就来找我
When you're ready, you come see me.
加油
Handle it.
♪What♪
♪A fellowship♪
邦基是个赌徒 酒鬼 一个堕落的人
Bunkie was a gambler, a drunk, and a degenerate.
♪What♪
但他是我的朋友
But he was my friend.
♪A joy divine♪
这屋里没有人
Nobody in this room
♪Leaning♪
能够想象
could even imagine...
他...
what, um...
♪Leaning on♪
邦基对于我 以及我家人的意义
what Bunkie meant to me and and my family.
♪The everlasting♪
♪Arms♪
在我的记忆里
Back, as far back as I can remember,
邦基一直在支持我们
Bunkie was always there for us.
-先这样吧 -好
- I'm gonna leave it there. - Yeah.
好吧
Right.
好了
Okay.
你们赶紧走
Okay, y'all got to bounce.
拉什德来了 他知道我们这次交易
Rasheed is coming. He know about the drop.
快走 伙计 快点 赶紧走
Go on, man. Hit the fence. Go on.
冷静 拉什德
We cool, Rasheed.
我没有枪
I ain't strapped.
我们知道爱之深责之切
And we know about tough love.
是的
Yes.
我感觉...
I feel...
我要为朋友的死负责
responsible for my friend's death.
因为他来找我
Because he came to me
想得到我的帮助
and... told me he needed my help.
我会点燃火柴 把这鬼地方烧个精光
I'll light a match and I'll just burn this bitch to the ground.
我告诉他要自力更生
And I told him he got to stand on his own.
三个五美分硬币我都不会给你
I wouldn't give you three nickels.
现在我要因此后悔一辈子
And I'm gonna regret that the rest of my life.
♪The everlasting♪
♪On his arms♪
♪His♪
♪Arms♪
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
愿你安息 邦基
For you, Bunkie.
就一顿晚餐
It's was a kind dinner.
要多谢你了
Well, thank you very much.
很高兴再见到你 阿瓦瑞兹副市长
Well, it is nice to see you again, Deputy Mayor Alvarez.
你看起来真美
You're looking lovely.
你一如既往地迷人 里昂先生
And you're very charming, as always, Mr. Lyon.
你是来讨论市长的音乐教育项目的吗
Are you here to discuss the mayor's music educational program?
如果可以的话 是的
If that's okay with you, yeah.
你想做什么都可以
Whatever you want's okay with me.
25区的一个警♥察♥
A cop in the 25th precinct,
凯尔文·沃克警探
Detective Calvin Walker...
正在调查我父亲商业伙伴的谋杀案
investigating the murder of my father's business associate.
我要知道他的关键证人是谁
I need to know who his key witness is.
没问题 里昂先生
Of course, Mr. Lyon.
市政♥府♥很愿意帮你
The city would love to help you.
医生明明说我还不会有这种痉挛呢
Doctor said I wouldn't have these cramps yet.
奇怪了
This is funny.
宝贝 你得看看这个
Babe, you've got to see this.
太可爱了
This is so cute.
你还好吧
You okay?
我的腿不听使唤了
Yeah. My leg went to sleep.
那是因为你已经站了一整天
Oh. It's because you've been standing on it all day.
我好像知道为什么贝雷蒂一直咬着我不放
I think I know why Beretti's coming after me so hard.
-为什么 -他想毁了这次公开上市
- Why? - He's trying to sink this IPO.
宝贝 放松
Baby, relax.
你得看看好的一面
You got to focus on all the positive, okay?
比如我们做出了全国销量第二 第三
Like the fact that we have the number two, three,
第五的专辑
and five albums in the country.
而且哈基姆的单曲
And Hakeem's single
已经红透了
is blowing up.
看看这个
Look at this.
他们俩上《SPIN》了 几天前拍的
This is them at SPIN. That was a couple days ago.
美国著名音乐杂♥志♥
她对帝国娱乐会大有好处
She's gonna do well for Empire.
-你知道我希望什么吗 -什么
- You know what I want to do? - What?
我希望他俩能一直在一起
I want to keep them together.
这周末我们在家办一个
Let's throw a little get-together this weekend
-小聚会吧 -真的吗
- here at the house. - Really?
就像一个小晚宴
Like a little dinner.
我觉得不错
I think I'd like that.
-你知道我还想要什么吗 -什么
- You know what I would like? - What?
我想要
I would like...
全国
the Number...
销量第一的专辑
one album in the country.
这个我们可以努努力
I think we can work on that.
今天早上找到的他 他叫...
Found him here this morning. His name is--
我说真的 他叫盐哥
and I'm not kidding here, Ol' Salty.
祝你能套出有用的信息
Good luck getting anything intelligible out of him.
盐哥 你好
How you doing, Ol' Salty?
我在喝酒 长官
I'm drinking my liquor, sir.
我们听说你目睹了一场谋杀
We understand you witnessed a murder.
祸哉 那些勇于饮酒
Woe to them that are mighty men of strength
出自《旧约: 以赛亚书》
以能力调浓酒的人
to mingle with strong drink.
他说的话都不可能被法庭采纳
Nothing he says will be admissible.
这是浪费时间
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表