剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
只要你想就随时回来看我们 好吗
You come back and visit whenever you want, okay?
好
Okay.
不要伤心
Don't be sad.
不要生气
Don't be mad.
我怎么会跟我的洛拉熊生气呢
How could I be mad at my Lola-bear?
你会乖乖的吗
You gonna be good?
-再见 小宝贝 -再见
- Good-bye, baby girl. - Bye.
-你要对你妈妈好 行吗 -好
- You be good to your mom, okay? - Okay.
等你长大后
So that when you grow up,
你就可以跟她一样坚强 好吗
you can be just as strong as her. Okay?
好
Okay.
我还能唱那首里昂歌♥吗
Can I still sing the Lyon song?
因为我还是里昂家的一员 对吗
'Cause I'm still a Lyon, right?
你永远都是里昂家的一员
You'll always be a Lyon.
你不会害怕
So you won't get scared.
我不会害怕
I won't be scared.
女儿 我好想你
Girl, I missed you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
一路平安
Y'all be safe.
这边请 女士
This way, ma'am.
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
琦琦 昨晚我有很多话想对你说
You know, Cookie, there was a lot I wanted say to you last night,
但一直没机会
that I didn't get a chance to say to you.
是啊 昨晚过后
Yeah, after last night,
你可能想收回很多说过的话
you might want to leave a lot unsaid.
不不 昨晚我意识到
No, no, I realized last night
我再也不想处于那种
that I don't ever want to be in that position again
可能会失去你的境地了
that I could lose you.
我不知道我还能活多久
I don't know how much time I got left in this world, but...
但我有一千七百平方米的空间
I got 18,000 square feet.
我要跟你一起分享
I'll share with you.
一千七...
18 thou...
你是在邀请我
Are you asking me
搬来跟你一起住吗 卢修斯
to move in with you, Lucious?
不 我在邀请你再次当我的另一半
No, I'm asking you to be my one again.
这一切是我们一起构想的
I mean, we conceived l this.
你和我
You and me.
我们一起建造 奋斗了这一切
We built this together, we fought for this,
我们守护了这一切
we-we defended this.
我刚从监狱出来的时候
You know, when I first got out of prison,
还抱有那种愚蠢的幻想
I had a stupid fantasy
认为我们可以重新在一起
about us getting back together.
太愚蠢了
So stupid.
我是犯了很多错误
So I made mistakes.
然后呢
And?
我会用我的余生来弥补
I'll spend the rest of my life fixing 'em.
卢修斯
Lucious,
你只关心你自己
you don't care about nothing but yourself.
所有你碰过的东西都被你毁掉了
Everything you touch, you destroy.
看看你对我的儿子们都做了些什么
Look at what you did to my sons.
我会做得更好 琦琦
I can do better, Cookie.
最终 你会理解我做的那些选择
And in the end, you're gonna understand the choices I've made.
我向你保证 我会做得更好
I promise you, I can do better. I...
你只是不想孤单死去
You just don't want to die alone.
看上去都没问题 好
It all looks good. All right.
这些其实都是一样的信息
This is all the same info, really.
没有什么不同的
There's nothing really different in here.
马尔科姆 过来一下
Malcolm, excuse me.
我得跟你说几句话
I need to talk to you a minute.
好 等我一下
Okay, give me a second.
我收到你的信息了 你还好吗
I got your message. You okay?
你没有出现什么
Y-You're not having any
创后应激障碍吧
PTSD reactions, are...?
随便带我去个地方 马尔科姆
Take me somewhere with you, Malcolm.
我想跟你单独在一起
I want to be alone with you.
好 我们去
Okay, let's do that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表