剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
从你小时候
I've tried to tell you
我就一直告诉你
since you were a baby
这个世界的人们不是在互相打闹
that it's not about black eyes or bloody noses in this world,
而是你死我活 你如果不坚强起来
it's life or death, and if you don't toughen up,
就会被穷街陋巷生吞活剥
these streets will eat your ass alive.
从我小时候 你就一直打我
Since I was a baby, you beat me.
你说这叫"让我坚强起来"
You told me that was to "Toughen me up."
撒谎
That was a lie.
你打我是因为你恨我
You beat me because you hate me.
你永远会恨我
And you always will,
因为我永远会是现在的样子
because I'm always gonna be who I am.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我明明没生过女儿
I didn't bring any women into this world,
却眼睁睁看着儿子成了别人的婊♥子♥
and to see my son become somebody's bitch?
我搞不懂你
I don't understand you!
你不用懂我
You don't have to understand me.
你不用懂我
You don't have to understand me
或跟我有任何瓜葛
or have anything to do with me.
我是个男人 男人
I'm a man. A man.
你留着你那破歌♥吧
So you can keep that stupid-ass song
和你那些臭钱
and your money and...
以及卢修斯·里昂认为自己拥有的一切
and whatever else that Lucious Lyon thinks that he owns.
我不会再顺从你了
My obedience is no longer for sale.
说得真好 孩子
Nice speech, kid.
尤其是在这座我买♥♥的房♥子里你还敢这样说
Especially hearing it in the apartment that I pay for.
迈克尔
Michael.
怎么了
Yeah?
收拾东西 我们走
Pack your bags. We're getting out of here.
-你是认真的吗 -无比认真
- You serious? - Dead serious.
我们十五分钟后就走
We'll be out in 15 minutes.
贾马尔 你非要这么大动干戈吗
Jamal, why you gotta be so dramatic?
我会把钥匙留在桌子上
Look, I'll leave the keys on the table for you;
说不定明天早上你会需要
you'll probably need 'em in the morning.
我真的不需要
I really won't.
你会需要的
Yeah, you will.
我们要去哪
Where are we gonna go?
我不知道 总会有办法的
I don't know, we'll figure it out.
你真的想放弃一切吗
You sure you want to give everything up?
我没有放弃一切
I'm not giving up anything.
我会夺走他的帝国
I'm going after his Empire.
我会夺走一切
I'm gonna take it.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表