剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
That's your moms?
是的
Yeah, man.
上车
Get in the car.
我说了到我公♥寓♥见面
I told you I'd meet you at my apartment.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
我不是说过别跟着我吗
Didn't I tell you not to hang on me?
你们光天化日跟着我 会害死我的
Y'all gonna get me killed, putting me on blast like this.
我们跟着你是要保护你
We're following you because you need protection.
你们这些联调局的根本不在乎我的小命
You Feds don't care about my little life.
你们跟着我只是想确定
You're following me just to make sure
我能做你们的证人
I don't blow off testifying.
我已经说过了
Now, I done told you once,
我不喜欢谈起那段人生
I don't like talking about that part of my life,
尤其是当着法官的面
especially in front of a judge.
大陪审团审判是不公开的
Grand jury proceedings are private.
你的证词是保密的
Your testimony is sealed.
不会有人知道
No one is gonna know.
我觉得这事不对劲
I don't feel right about this.
我内心深处有声音告诉我
Something deep down in my heart is telling me
要是那么做了后果会很严重
I am gonna suffer badly if I get on that stand.
你对弗兰克·加德斯的所作所为
For 17 years, you kept your mouth shut
守口如瓶十七年
about what Frank Gathers did, right?
他律师这次上诉很可能把他捞出来
Now his lawyers have a viable appeal to get him out.
你得帮我们关他一辈子
Help us make sure he never gets out for the rest of his life.
那样我就不用再见到你了吗
Does that mean I won't have to see you again?
希望如此
Hopefully.
♪She make dat thang go drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop♪
♪Drip drop♪♪I do my dance like♪
♪Drip drop♪
♪Drip drippity drop, drip drop♪
好吧 好吧 我知道了
Okay, okay. I get it. I get it.
我现在就打算这么干 老爸
Okay, so here's how I'm approaching things now, Pop,
包括我的《嘀嗒》新MV
including my new video for "Drip Drop".
我不想赢下这场游戏
I don't want to win this game.
我想改变它
I want to change it.
美国著名说唱歌♥手 投资维他命水公♥司♥
就好像"50美分"营销维他命水
That's what 50 did with the water.
西海岸痞子说唱的领军者 开公♥司♥销♥售♥耳机和音箱
"德鲁博士"营销耳麦
That's what Dre did with the Beats.
不过为了这样做
But if I'm-a do that,
我必须重新塑造自己
I got to recreate myself.
无意冒犯 老爸
No offense, Dad.
但我不能再只是卢修斯·里昂的儿子了
I can't be Lucious Lyon's son no more.
我要做出别人一听
I got to play to people's fantasies
就知道是小哈的音乐
to what they think it's like to be Keem.
更何况 贾马尔已经去录音棚
Plus, Jamal is going into the studio
录他觉得最棒的一首歌♥去了
with a song that he thinks is the one already.
所以我们需要大胆创新
So we got to be audacious.
我要让他们看到我才是王者 他们会相信的
We show them I'm the king, I bet you they believe it.
我很喜欢
I love it.
不幸的是 商业法则指出
Well, unfortunately, the one law of business states that, uh,
这个视频超了一百万美金的预算
this video is about a million dollars over budget.
-所以... -老爹
- So... - Yo, Pop,
你为我投入了那么多
you put everything into me,
我知道你相信我
and I know you believe in me.
我正开始相信我自己
I'm just now starting to believe in myself,
我知道你也看到了
and I know you see that.
我看到了
I see it.
你今天充满了激♥情♥
And you came with straight heat today.
我从你的脸上清晰地看到了
And I saw your vision as clearly
你对未来的规划
as I see your face.
你会成功的
You got it.
小安会找来钱的
Dre's gonna find the money.
来吧 小哈
Come on, Keem.
我们加油
Let's do this.
爸 审计员盯着我们花的每一分钱
Dad, the auditors are going through every dime we spend.
每一笔支出 这可是给哈基姆数额的三倍
Line by line. This is triple what's allocated for Hakeem's project.
你觉得他的歌♥怎么样
What did you think about his song?
《滴答》吗 应该不错吧
"Drip Drop"? It's good, I guess.
小安 如果你弄不到这笔钱
Dre, if you can't find the money for this,
我真不知道你还有什么用了
I really don't know what purpose you serve.
很好 稍等一下
Great. Just give me one sec.
等等 这里歪了
Hold on. This is off-center.
好了 继续
Okay. All right, go ahead.
我真的没时间待在这里
I really can't be here.
我得去给自己的掘墓者拉赞助
I got to go find the money to finance my own demise.
乖乖跟我来
Just... come with me.
这可是"双输"的结果
This is such a lose-lose situation.
我们会有解决办法的 每次都会的
We will find a way. We always do.
而且你也知道我让你过来
And you know that I would not
肯定是因为有重要的事情
have pulled you down here if it wasn't important.
老天有眼
God loves us.
给我们雪中送炭
And he sent us a little gift in our time of need.
也许双输的局面让你翻身成赢家
So you can flip this lose-lose into a win for Andre
还能废掉哈基姆
and a meltdown for Hakeem.
太棒了
Amazing.
别紧张 里昂太太 我们不讨论你的行为
Relax, Mrs. Lyon. This isn't about what you did.
我们只关心你看到的
This is about what you saw.
当时你把印有红玫瑰的
Here you are selling bags of cocaine
弗兰克·加德斯组织的几袋可♥卡♥因♥
stamped with the red rose of Frank Gathers' organization
卖♥♥给穿灰色运动衫的这个人
to this man in the gray sweatshirt.
证据A 证据B 证据C
拿货
Come with it.
在交货过程中 你目击了
Did you witness the man in the sweatshirt get shot
运动衫男子被枪杀的过程吗
in the course of this transaction?
当时一切发生得太突然
There was a lot happening all at once.
联调局 趴下
FBI! Get down!
你看到是谁向他开枪了吗
Did you see who shot him?
她给了肯定的答案
That's a yes.
你知道开枪人的姓名吗
Can you name that shooter?
弗兰克·加德斯
Frank Gathers.
你目击了弗兰克·加德斯
You witnessed Frank Gathers
向联调局特别探员丹尼尔·凯尼格开枪吗
shoot FBI Special Agent Daniel Koenig?
他是联调局的吗
He was a Fed?
琦琦 琦琦 听我说
Cookie, Cookie, listen to me.
-你骗我 -听我...
- You tricked me. - Listen...
你为什么不告诉我那买♥♥家是个卧底
Why didn't you tell me that buyer was an undercover?
你知道哪种禽兽才有胆量杀联邦探员吗
Do you know what kind of animal kills a federal agent?
我知道 那种应该在监狱里
Yes, I do-- the kind that spends his life
蹲一辈子的禽兽 这多亏了你
behind bars, thanks to you.
确实多亏了我
Thanks to me is right.
我刚刚当庭指证了他
I just snitched on him in court.
我现在出去就是个活死婊
Dead bitch walking-- that's me out here right now.
琦琦 大陪审团的诉讼程序保密
Cookie, the reason why grand jury proceedings
为的就是要保护你这类证人
are secret is to protect witnesses like you.
女士...
Lady...
弗兰克·加德斯这样的人能从监狱里下令
Men like Frank Gathers reach right from prison
每天都有人这样被♥干♥掉
and drop people dead every day.
你到底能不能保护我
Now, can you protect me or not?
果然 我就知道
Right. I thought so.
伙计们 我们得更加把劲
We've got to do better, people.
这可不是我想要的
This isn't what I'm looking for.
怎么了 儿子
What's up, man?
我有好消息 爸
I've got good news, Dad.
我有办法拉到哈基姆
I figured out a way to pay for everything
MV的赞助了
Hakeem wants for his video.
我们再找位艺人一起拍
So, we feature another artist with him,
就能动用分给那个艺人的那部分预算了
and we take the money from that promotion budget.
你觉得谁合适
Who do you have in mind?
提安娜 大家都喜欢他俩在一起
Tiana. Everybody loves them together.
我们正好可以从中牟利 不是吗
And we should be the ones to capitalize on that, right?
这事没其它办法了吗
There's no way around this?
想法很好 但你得想办法
Yeah, that's smart, but now you gotta figure out
搞定她的经纪人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表