剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
比利·贝雷蒂想打垮我
Billy Beretti tried to ruin me.
他是我的敌人
He is my enemy.
全力对付他
Go after him.
那个粗俗蠢货前一晚和谁一起吃饭
I want to know who the hairy dingleberry
去了什么派对
had dinner with last night,
想要跟谁签约
what parties he went to,
我全都要知道
who he's trying to sign.
抱歉打断你们 不过...
Uh, sorry to interrupt, but...
有个警探在你办公室等你
there's a detective waiting for you in your office.
关于邦基的案子
It's about Bunkie.
抱歉让你久等了 警探
So sorry to keep you waiting, Detective.
-没关系 -要喝点什么吗
- Not a problem. - You want anything to drink?
-不 谢谢 -谢谢
- No, thank you. - Thank you.
很抱歉打扰你工作 里昂先生
Sorry to interrupt you in your office, Mr. Lyon.
-没关系 -我是你的头号♥粉丝
- It's all right. - I'm your biggest fan.
-我很荣幸 -客气了
- I appreciate that. - All right.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Oh, thank you.
杀我朋友的凶手查得怎么样了
Y'all got any leads on who killed my friend?
就在今早 我们有了第一个突破
As a matter of fact, we had our first break early this morning.
昨晚有人住进了
A man checked into the Bowery Mission
包厘街救济所...
late last night, and...
他声称看到了凶案的发生过程
he claimed that he witnessed the murder.
亲眼看到的吗
Wow-- saw it with his own eyes?
看起来我们找到目击者了
We believe we have an eyewitness.
那真是... 真是个好消息
That's... that's great news.
是的
Yeah, wow.
爸 你要见我吗
So, Dad, you wanted to see me?
你和市政厅的熟人还有联♥系♥吗
You still got your contact down at City Hall?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
警方认为他们找到了邦基谋杀案的目击者
Well, the police think they got a witness for Bunkie's murder.
我觉得那些蠢货多半会把事情搞砸
I don't trust those clowns not to screw it up,
所以我想知道目击者是谁
so I want to find out who it is,
这样如果地方检察官不肯追查
so when the DA decides not to pursue it,
我要确保正义得到伸张
I can make sure that justice gets served.
你能查出来吗
Can you get on that?
-是的 -去吧
- Yes, sir. - Right on.
♪I'm full of ABCs♪
♪That turn to MP3s♪
♪A Bloody Mary mix♪
♪A spicy fantasy♪
♪We take the party from the table to the floor♪
♪And poppin' bottles♪
♪Like we never left the sto'♪
♪Lookin' so up... a party...♪
下一个
Next!
下一个
Next.
安德鲁 你听见刚才那垃圾了吗
Andre, did you hear that mess?
以前的那些词曲作者
Back in the day, there were songwriters
可是真的知道怎么写歌♥的
who actually knew how to write songs.
你应该跟乔根森兄弟谈一谈
You should talk to the Jorgensons.
他们就在外面的会议室旁
They're out by the conference room.
波西娅
Porsha.
拿上笔记本 跟我来
Get your notebook. Follow me.
我知道 我会处理好嘎嘎的合同
I konw. I will handle the Gaga deal,
你来负责亚瑟小子的
you handle the Usher.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me--
那两个白人男孩就是乔根森兄弟吗
those two white boys are the Jorgensons?
那两个白人男孩创作的歌♥
Those two white boys charted
去年有四首登上热单榜首
four number-one hits last year.
真的吗
Really?
你们好 我是琦琦·里昂
Hi. I'm Cookie Lyon.
我创办了这间公♥司♥
I founded the company.
我想让你们给我儿子贾马尔·里昂写首歌♥
I need you to write a song for my son, Jamal Lyon.
他是我们最有前途的新星之一
He's one of our most promising new artists.
-创办吗 -我想是开公♥司♥的意思
- Found it? - I believe it means originated.
我没听说过贾马尔公♥司♥
I do not know company Jamal?
不 不是 我创办了...
No, no, no, no. I founded...
汉斯
Hans,
比约恩
Bjorn.
早上好啊 安妮卡
Hey! Morning, Anika!
抱歉让你们久等了
Oh, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
Oh, no, no. No, no, no.
谢谢你们能来
看来...
你们见过琦琦了
她刚出狱 过来拜访一下
回见 琦琦
以后再跟你们谈 好吗
I'll talk to y'all later, okay?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
为什么要面试词曲作者 妈妈
Why are you auditioning songwriters, Mom?
我不知道不能告诉他的
I didn't know I wasn't supposed to tell him.
-对不起 -没说你不能告诉他
- Sorry. - You wasn't wasn't supposed to tell him.
贾马尔 我听过你的歌♥ 你很棒 宝贝
Look, Jamal, I listened to your stuff, and you're good, baby,
但你的歌♥还缺乏爆发点 知道吗
but you don't have that breakout hit, okay?
而且你告诉我你要出柜后
And you bitched out on me after you told me
-又没种地退缩了 -别管了 行吗
- you was gonna come out in public, so... - Step off, all right?
你弟弟哈基姆在拉维提科斯后人气爆棚
Your brother Hakeem blew up after Laviticus.
现在只有一件事可以与他抗衡
Now there is only one thing that can compete with that,
-那就是... -一首大热单曲
- and that is an... - A song that's a hit.
她现在也是我的经纪人了吗
She my manager now, too?
波西娅 请闪一边去
Porsha, please sit down.
让我们俩单独谈谈
Give us some space.
每个歌♥星
Every artist
从迈克尔·杰克逊到亚瑟小子
from Michael Jackson to Usher
都唱过别人写的歌♥
did songs by other people.
连你父亲也是
Even your father.
妈 我唱我自己写的歌♥ 没得商量
Ma, I write my own stuff. Period.
听着 我是离开这个圈子有段日子了
Okay, look, I know I been out of the game for a while,
但我的直觉还很灵敏
but I still got my instinct.
你要相信我
And you got to trust me.
哈基姆是不错 但是你更有才华
Hakeem is good, but you are more talented...
能不能别让我们相斗 他是我弟弟
Why don't you stop pitting me against him? He is my brother...
我想怎么说他 就怎么说他
I will talk about him any way I want.
私募发行的普通股将占总股的百分之三十...
Total shares of common stock private offering is gonna be thirty...
卢修斯 我们得谈谈
Lucious, we got to talk.
什么事
What is this?
这位是格斯 他是我雇佣的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This is Gus. He's a private detective that I hired.
你做了什么
You did what?!
他没搞外遇啊
He ain't cheating on you.
我雇他是去跟踪琦琦的 蠢货
I hired him to follow Cookie, fool.
宝贝 我...
Baby, I...
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
她很生你的气
She's mad at you,
我担心她会做什么事来伤害你
and I had a feeling she was gonna do something to hurt you.
然后呢
And?
这些是上周五晚
These were taken last Friday night,
在拉维提科斯外拍到的
right outside Laviticus.
这是谁
Who is this?
好吧 这是...
All right, well who...
她在跟什么人说话
who are these people she's talking to?
我查了车牌号♥
Well, I ran the plates,
没有结果 所以也没有证据
nothing came up, so I got no proof,
不过我做这一行的经验告诉我
but I do got to lot of experience in this sort of thing,
我敢拿全部身家跟你打赌
and I would bet my bottom dollar
那两个是联调局的人
that those two are Feds.
到底发生什么了 表哥
What happened to you, cousin?
我就猜能在这里找到你
I thought I might find you here.
如果不是因为邦基
If it wasn't for Bunkie,
我们根本不可能活下来
none of us would've made it out of here.
他很忠诚
He was loyal.
我希望我也能这么形容你
I wish I could say the same thing about you.
什么
What?
你最近见了什么人 小琦
Who have you been meeting with, Cook?
你是靠举报我才这么早出监狱的吗
Did you snitch on me so you could get out of jail early?
我要是举报了你 卢修斯
If I snitched on you, Lucious,
你还能站在这吗
would you be standing here?
别在我面前装傻
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表