剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
They're not talking about Empire.
他们说的是他
They're talking about him.
我知道自己在说什么 亲爱的
I know what I'm saying, baby.
可他是克里德莫尔的人
He's with Creedmoor.
那对我们就更有利了
Well, that's our added bonus.
因为如果我们能从克里德莫尔把他抢过来
Because if we poach him from Creedmoor...
无异于爆了贝雷蒂的头
That's a bullet to Beretti's head.
你说的没错
You're right.
太绝了
That's brilliant.
好吧
Okay.
我去签下他
I'll sign him.
不 不用 我让弗农去处理了
No, no, no. I told Vernon to handle this.
他卷入了帮派斗争
Um, he's involved in some gang beef,
太危险了
and it's just dangerous.
卢修斯 别把我当玩具娃娃
Lucious, stop treating me like I'm some damn baby doll.
没人觉得你是娃娃 我把你
Nobody's treating you like a baby. I'm treating you
-视为我的... -我听到了什么
- like you're my... - Yo, what's this I hear about
你想从竞争对手那里挖墙脚吗
you trying to steal an artist from a competing label?
在我办公室说话注意点
You watch your tone in my office.
大家... 都挖墙脚
Everyone... steals artists.
没错 这是游戏的一部分 小伙子
Yeah, it's a part of the game, baby.
但在上市前这个节骨眼不行
Not right before a public stock offering.
我有义务对这种恶劣的商业行为提出警示
I'm obliged to caution against unsavory business practices.
蒙切尔先生说得对 爸
Mr. Menchel's right, Dad.
挖一个蹲监狱的恶棍
Poaching a jailed thug?
这是在释放一个不良信♥号♥♥
It just sends the wrong message.
我和你们这群笨蛋说过
I tried to tell you cats
这其实是个可能会很好的公♥关♥策略
this is a potentially great PR move.
我们并不是在挖他
Truth is we're not poaching him.
而是拯救他
We are saving his life.
在我看来这像是在报复贝雷蒂挖基德狒狒
To me, it looks like payback for Beretti stealing Kidd Fo-Fo.
不是他挖走了基德狒狒
He didn't steal Kidd Fo-Fo.
是因为他烂爆了 卢修斯和他解约了
Lucious dropped him 'cause he's wack.
因为他太有争议性
Because he was too controversial.
不 是因为他不够好
No, because he wasn't good enough.
泰坦的歌♥词唱得够真实 我们得弄到他
Look, Titan's narrative is real. He needs to be here.
贝雷蒂会反击的 猛烈反击
Beretti is gonna come back at us... hard.
那又怎样 随他
So? Let him.
我们也该给那虚伪的皮条客一点颜色看看了
It's about time we kicked that fake-ass pimp to the curb.
贝雷蒂肯定
And Beretti, the last thing
不会想到我们会回击
he's expecting us to do is to hit back.
他以为我们要上市就不敢乱来
He thinks we're gonna play nice since we're launching the IPO.
弗农 泰坦什么时候出狱
Vernon, when does Titan get out?
出不来了
That boy ain't getting out.
他不能被保释
He's on a no-bail hold.
他有非法持枪前科 律师们也没办法
Previous gun charge. Lawyers ain't doing jack.
而且杂♥志♥和网站上到处都是他的照片
And his face is all over magazines and Web sites.
所以贝雷蒂还在赚钱
And Beretti is still making money.
我会去一趟布鲁克林惩教所
I will go to BCC.
安德鲁 你问一下
Andre, can you check
你在市长办公室的熟人 看能不能
with your contact at the mayor's office and see
安排一次私人会面
if she can get me a private meeting?
不行 小姑娘 你不能去那里
No, baby girl, you ain't going nowhere.
那里都是硬茬
These cats are real.
你搞不定的
And you can't handle that.
这真是我听过最蠢的事
This is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
卢修斯 你真要让这个花瓶名媛
Lucious, you really gonna send this bougie debutante
去区监狱吗
to the county jail?
伙计 你犯傻了吗
Man, are you stupid?
泰坦在布鲁克林惩教所期间
Ain't nobody gonna touch Titan when
谁也接触不到
he's in Brooklyn Correctional.
他枪杀了卡什维尔的毒贩头目
He shot Cashville's top drug dealer.
那些混混们正在抢地盘
These cats are fighting over territory.
他们要报仇
They want revenge.
弗农
Vernon,
你安排安妮卡
I need you to set up a meeting
和泰坦的经纪人见面
for Anika and Titan's manager
找个隐秘能私下谈交易的地方
where she can slide him an offer somewhere in their hood.
我跟她一起去 保证她安全
I'll go with her to make sure she's safe.
还有你琦琦 这事你别管
And, Cookie, you're gonna stay out of this.
你知道我搞得定 卢修斯
You know I can handle this, Lucious.
你需要搞定的是你的艺人
What you need to handle is your client.
我听说他过得不怎么样
I hear he's having a little trouble
因为他总是挥舞他的小彩虹旗
since he's been waving his little rainbow flag around,
同性恋的标志
告诉大家他不需要我的臭钱
telling everybody he doesn't need my money.
我知道你们都饿了
I know y'all hungry.
我猜你们的煤气还没开通吧
I figured your gas hadn't been turned on yet.
-你好 甜心 -谢谢 琦琦
- Hi, sweetheart. - Thank you, Cookie.
你人真好
You're so sweet.
整间公♥寓♥的插座加在一起都不够
In the whole apartment ain't enough plugs.
我得去买♥♥个插排
I have to get a power strip.
给 去买♥♥吧 给你
Well, here, buy some. Here.
顺便再买♥♥点东西
And while you're at it, get some things
把这地方倒腾一番
and fix this place up.
我知道你们小天后们喜欢装饰
I know how y'all divas like to decorate.
请你拿开 那是卢修斯的钱
Please get that out of my face. That's Lucious' money.
随你
Suit yourself.
好吧 贾马尔 你饿了 来吃点披萨
All right, Jamal, you're hungry. Come have some pizza.
你想来一块吗 琦琦
Do you want a slice, Cookie?
要知道 这地方比我们当年
You know, this place ain't half as bad
在费城的房♥子强多了
as where we lived in Philly.
但我和你♥爸♥在那里还是创作了一些
But me and your daddy still made some number-one hits
冠军热单 真的哦
in there, we sure did.
写歌♥间歇就打老鼠什么的
Shooting rats in between takes and all.
歌♥写得怎么样了
So, what you got?
还没写好
My songs ain't ready yet.
-还没好 -小贾 别逗我
- They ain't. - Mal, don't you play me.
我在很努力地为咱俩打开局面
Now, I'm trying to build something for us.
我现在是提安娜的经纪人 我还在
I'm managing Tiana now, and I'm going after
物色其他人 宝贝 物色大明星
somebody else, baby, somebody big.
那些知道如何为自己的信仰去奋斗的人
Somebody who knows how to fight for what they believe in.
我为你高兴
Well, I'm happy for you.
我希望你能如愿以偿
And I hope you get everything that you want.
小贾 是你想要
Mal, you're the one who wanted
自己写歌♥ 好吗
to make your own music, okay?
这样可以 但这个关头可没时间
That's fine, but we don't have time
让你那艺术家大脑
for you to be having some mental artsy...
出现短路 或者任何毛病
block brain fart, whatever you having!
我没有
I'm not.
真没有
I'm not!
行了 听着
Okay, well, listen.
你得好好写歌♥ 宝贝 行吗
I need you to get to work, baby, okay?
你得创作更多的歌♥曲 行吗
I need you to make me some music, okay?
振作起来
Now, pull yourself together!
-小伙子 别在我的沙发上亲热 -倒霉
- Man, you'd better get off my couch doing that. - Wow, come on.
去你那两百万的房♥子里亲热去
You got a $2 million apartment for that.
-这是工作的地方 -难道你还没发现
- This is business. - In case you haven't noticed,
我这样也对工作有帮助
it ain't bad for business.
网上有非常多粉丝页
There's a gazillion tribute pages.
-我们被叫作提基姆 -那么提基姆
- We're known as TaKeem. - Well, TaKeem,
你们得录制
we need you guys to find
一首合唱歌♥曲
a duet to record together.
因为我和青少年选择奖的人达成了协议
Because I just closed a deal with the Teen Choice Awards.
-什么 -他们同意在拉维提科斯
- What? - They have agreed that they want to shoot
举♥行♥今年的提名音乐会
the Nomination Announcement Concert at Laviticus.
相信你们也能想象得到
As you can imagine,
最热门的天才们都会齐聚一堂
the hottest talent is gonna be there.
我们想让你俩代表帝国娱乐
And we want the both of you to be representing Empire.
太棒了
That's genius.
我不想为小屁孩糟蹋我的歌♥
I'm not watering my music down for no tweens.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表