剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
就是这里 我们从头开始
So, here we are, taking it from the top.
这是我长大的地方
This is where I grew up.
我以前住在这里时 鱼镇比现在好得多
Fishtown's a lot nicer than when I lived here.
你们绝对不会愿意晚上来这
You definitely wouldn't want to be here at night,
怕是白天也不行
or even in the day, really,
但即便如此 这里还是很有魔力
but even then, it was magic.
看看周围
Take a look around.
到处都是魔法 只要你学会观察
There's magic everywhere, once you learn how to see it.
你可能不相信
Maybe you're not buying this.
也可能还没有发现魔法
Maybe you're not seeing the magic quite yet.
有时 你只需要一副新的眼镜
Sometimes, you just need a new pair of glasses.
至少萨拉扎先生总是这么说
At least that's what Mr. Salazar always said.
善良的老萨拉扎先生
Good ol' Mr. Salazar.
如果你们见到他 帮我问声好
Say hi to him for me if you see him.
好的
Okay.
所以说 我们应该在鱼镇上探索一番
So, we're supposed to explore Fishtown.
这会帮我们找到克拉拉
That'll help us find Clara.
这可能就像某种寻宝游戏之类的
Maybe this is, like, a-- a scavenger hunt or something.
是《天使爱美丽》
It's Amelie.
彼得 你不用去看那部电影了
Peter, you don't even have to see it now.
我们现在就身处其中
We are in frickin' Amelie.
只不过我们不在巴黎 而在费城
Except instead of Paris, it's Philly,
-但我们也没什么办法 -对
- but what are you gonna do? - Right.
你说得对
No, that's true.
好吧 线索
Okay, clues.
线索 想一想
Clues. Think.
好好想想
Think. Think.
"有时 你只需要一副新的眼镜"
"Sometimes, you just need a new pair of glasses."
对
Yes.
我们应该去找鱼镇的配镜师
So, we need to find the Fishtown optometrist.
对 没错
Yes! Yes!
但愿并非如此 因为这样的探险听起来很无聊
I hope not, because that sounds like such a boring adventure.
这倒是
Yeah.
想想看
Okay. Think.
萨拉扎先生 眼镜
Mr. Salazar. Glasses...
我好像知道了
I think I've got it.
有人盯着你呢
搞不好我是个天才
I think I may be a genius.
有什么可以帮你们的
How can I help you?
别处视觉
你们最时髦的新款眼镜
Your finest new pair of glasses,
萨拉扎先生
Mr. Salazar.
你们是她的朋友吧 知道她在哪吗
You're friends of hers, huh? Do you know where she is?
还不知道 但这条鱼里有她的声音
No, not yet, u202dbut her voice is in this fish.
听上去没问题
Sounds about right.
如果你们能找到她 帮我给她带个信好吗
If you find her, will you give her a message for me?
当然可以
Yes. Of course.
告诉她 我们不再需要她了
Tell her we don't need her anymore.
告诉她 老萨感谢她什么忙也没帮上
Tell her old Sal said thanks for nothing.
她违背了自己的诺言 她
She broke her promise! She...
拿好零钱 给我滚出去
Take your change and get out of here.
-但我们还没给你... -出去
- But we haven't given you-- - Get out of here!
这就走
I'm going.
你演得真好
You're really good.
你好
Hello.
我知道我反应有点过头
I know that that was an overreaction,
但他吓着我了
but he scared me.
-我看到了 -对
- I saw that. u202d- Yeah.
你说他为什么这么生克拉拉的气
Why do you think he's so mad at Clara?
我不知道 但我肯定我们能查出来
I don't know, u202dbut I bet you we find out.
去喝一杯怎么样
Feel like a drink?
现在还是下午
It's the-- It's the afternoon.
随你 但你如果愿意一起的话
Suit yourself, u202dbut if you care to join me,
老萨请客
it's on old Sal.
跳舞呀
Do the dance.
鱼镇酒馆
我不明白这是什么意思
I don't know what this is supposed to be.
好吧
Right.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
让他看看鱼
Show him the fish.
很好
Great.
我还是不知道你们什么意思
I still don't know what you're talking about.
这条鱼和你的鱼相匹配
This fish matches your fish.
鱼只是鱼 你们到底要不要来点喝的
A fish is a fish. You want a drink or not?
现在懂了吗
How about now?
刚才是桃子与香草组合
That was "Reunited"
带来的"重聚"
by Peaches & Herb.
接下来由西蒙妮表演"当众出丑"
Up next, Simone making a fool of herself yet again.
四声道系统
你还好吗
A-Are you okay?
还好 没事 我只是
Yeah, yeah. I just --
抱歉 我之前还是很肯定的
Sorry, I just was so sure.
先生
Sir,
克拉拉让我们来的
Clara sent us?
算了吧
Let it go.
他们在监视着
They're watching.
谁
Who?
极郡学院
The Jejune Institute.
难道不能是一个成年人
Well, couldn't that just be a grown man
到中午来喝杯巧克力牛奶
having a midday chocolate milk?
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
我有家庭 不值得冒险
I have a family. It's not worth the risk.
你们去"别处"找吧
You're going to have to look Elsewhere.
我理解 很抱歉我们打扰你了
I unders-- u202dI'm sorry that we bothered you.
我们走吧 他有家人
Let's -- This is -- He has a family.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a very good day, indeed.
走后门
Take the back exit.
过了卫生间就是
Past the bathrooms.
别忘了拿硬币
Don't forget your coin.
等一下
Wait.
你看
Look.
别处
用硬币
The coin.
插入代币
别处社
天啊
Holy crap.
这一定就是别处社俱乐部
This must be, like, u202dthe Elsewhere Society clubhouse
或是它的总部之类的
or headquarters or something.
太酷了
It's so, so cool.
是啊
Yeah.
确实很酷
It's pretty damn cool.
这里肯定是他们为了完成任务
This must be where they, um...
而坚持锻炼的地方
keep in shape for their missions.
你也太没像象力了
You're very literal.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢了
Thank you.
看看这条线另一端连在哪儿
Hey, see where that other cord leads.
好的
Okay.
连在一个头罩上
This goes on a -- a head.
真吓人
It scares me.
帮我戴上
Put it on me.
什么
What?
帮我戴头上
Put it on my head.
好吧
I mean, okay.
你确定要戴上
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
好
Okay.
先套在后面
Okay, I'll do the back first.
戴好了
Get it on there.
我现在离你的脸很近
Oh, I'm very close to your face.
是啊
Yeah.
-没关系 -好
- It's okay. - u202dOkay.
现在怎么办
What now?
踩踏板
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表