剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
没错 老年人确实需要休息
Yes, yes, the elderly do need their rest.
明天见了
So I'll see you all tomorrow.
还有 这个是你要的东西
Oh, and, by the way, I think you asked for this.
从奥克塔维奥的外套里拿的
From Octavio's jacket.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
如果你们没意见
Now, if it's okay with all of you,
小老太太就蹒跚着回家了
the little old woman is just gonna wobble her way home.
珍妮丝
Janice.
再见
Bye.
列弗
Lev?
我回来了
I'm back.
天哪 好漫长的一天
Oh, my goodness, what a day.
我们先是骑了一个圆形的多人自行车
First we rode on this big round bicycle contraption,
然后他们 他们
and then they -- they --
给我戴上了一个虚拟现实装置
they hooked me up onto this virtual reality thing.
我没和你开玩笑
I'm not kidding you.
你也在
You were there.
好吧 你不在
Well, you weren't there,
但我看见你了
but -- but I saw you.
回家真好
It's so good to be home.
-你好 梅瑞狄斯 -你好
- Hi, Meredith. - Hi.
谢谢你留到这么晚
Thank you so much for staying late.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他今天过得不错 福斯特太太
Oh, he had a good day, Mrs. Foster.
我很高兴你能出去走走
I'm just glad you could get out of the house for a while.
你得经常出出门
You need to do that more often.
我没想到出去了那么久
I didn't know I'd be out of the house for so long.
这场游戏 太疯狂了
This game, it's crazy.
但你很喜欢
But you're liking it.
是一场冒险 这是肯定的
It's an adventure, that's for sure.
福斯特先生肯定会替你高兴
Mr. Foster would be happy for you.
晚安
Good night.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我的脚
Oh, my feet.
我的脚
My feet.
我很想你
I missed you.
我等不及要回家
I couldn't wait to get home
告诉你今天发生了什么
and tell you about everything that happened today.
真希望你当时也和我在一起
Oh, I wish you'd been with me.
我在说什么
What am I talking about?
你肯定连一秒钟都忍♥不了
You would have hated every minute of it.
这一切都让人感到不可思议
The whole thing is completely bizarre.
我的同伴们
And my teammates are all
都是
very...
很特别的人
unique people.
我的意思是 他们对我很好
I mean, they're nice to me,
但他们总觉得我什么也干不了
but they treat me like I'm totally incompetent.
怎么 这七十多年
Like, what, I haven't been alive on this planet
我都白活了吗
for the last 70 years?
他们还不明白时光
They don't understand about time.
但他们会的
But they will.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表