剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
You got nothing to lose by just being honest
就说"我想告诉大家
and saying, "Hey, u202dI just want to tell everyone
我包里有坨屎 它会发臭"
I've got a crap in this bag, and it stinks."
这样能解决你的问题吗
Does it solve your problem?
不能
No.
但至少你们都是同一条心
But at least you're all on the same team.
你到底听懂了吗
Does this make any sense to you at all?
当然
Yeah.
谢谢你 奶奶
Thank you, Nana.
是你朋友吗
Friends?
或许吧
Maybe.
现在 他们只是一群
Right now, u202dit's just a bunch of people
可以闻到我包里的屎味的人
who can smell my bag of crap.
相信我 试一试
Trust me. Try it out --
"女士们先生们 我叫西蒙妮
"Hey, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Simone,
是我的屁♥股♥在发臭"
and it's my ass that stinks."
他在哪
Where is he?
我不想错过任何一个游戏元素
I am not gonna miss a game element.
他只迟到了十分钟 放松点
H-He's been 10 minutes. Just chill out.
他可能因为某些原因生气了
He might be mad about something or...something.
我怎么知道
I don't -- How should I know?
你应该知道 他是你的搭档
You should know. He's your partner.
各位 别吵了 真的
Hey, guys. Now cut it out, really.
否则我就取消你们的游戏资格
I'm gonna have to take this game away from you.
-续杯吗 -不用了
- Refill? - No.
不用 我
No, I'm...
在喝茶
having tea.
"时机将至
"The time is nigh.
选择道路"
Choose your path."
极郡欢迎您
极郡股东会议
Jejune shareholders meeting.
别处社抗♥议♥
放了克拉拉
打倒奥克塔维奥
这显而易见
Oh, well... this is a no-brainer.
-我们去抗♥议♥ -你说什么
- We go to the protest. - u202dWhat?
-别处社都是好人 -不
- Elsewhere are the good guys. - No!
不 我们成为股东了
No, we become shareholders.
别处社才是麻烦
Elsewhere are the troublemakers.
你今天没听讲吗
Weren't you even listening today?
当然 有动画 还有涂鸦
Yeah. The cartoon? The mural?
我觉得他们说得很清楚
I think they made it pretty clear.
动画 什么涂鸦
Cartoon? W-What mural?
不 不
No, no!
我和弗雷德温去了图书馆
Fredwynn and I went to a library,
社区大学
a community college,
儿童博物馆 全都是极郡学院
a children's museum -- all philanthropic projects
资助的慈善项目
that have been funded by the Jejune Institute.
真的 他们做得很棒
Really. u202dThey're doing such great work.
我和弗雷德温那天过得很开心
Fredwynn and I, u202dwe -- we had a wonderful day.
过得很开心 对吗
Didn't we have a wonderful day?
对 很开心
Yes, we did.
我们过得很开心
We had a wonderful day.
听着 伙计们 别处社的人都主张自♥由♥
Look, guys, the Elsewhere guys are all about freedom
美丽 以及反资本主义贪婪
and beauty and anti-capitalist greed.
这还有什么好讨论的
I mean, what is there to discuss?
不 他们就像占领行动中的那些孩子 记得吗
No, they're -- they're like the Occupy kids. Remember?
只会抗♥议♥ 提不出解决办法
They were all protest and no solution.
"好了 占领行动的抗♥议♥者们
"Alright, Occupy people,
你们引起了我们的注意 你们想怎么样"
you have our attention -- what do you want?"
他们什么也说不出
"Uhhhh..." No.
不要被别处社的宣传洗♥脑♥
Don't buy into that whole Elsewhere propaganda.
那只是幻想 极郡才是现实
It's a fantasy. u202dJejune is the real world.
为什么现实不能更像别处社提倡的一样
Why can't the real world be more like Elsewhere?
他们在试图分♥裂♥我们
They're trying to divide us.
他们想让我们做出选择
They want us to choose.
-我们可以都选 -不 弗雷德温
- We can do both. - u202dOh, no, Fredwynn,
这条短♥信♥明确写道
it clearly says in the text here th--
我拒绝承认错误的独♥裁♥构想
I refuse to acknowledge false dictatorial constructs.
抗♥议♥游♥行♥在七点
Protest is at 7:00.
股东会在七点半
The shareholders meeting is at 7:30.
如果走得快 来回只需要二十分钟
That's 20 minutes away on foot if one walks
我经常这么干
at a sprightly pace, which I always do.
我们可以都去
We can do both.
获取双方的信息 比外面那些
Get twice the information, be twice as informed
随大流站边的人们了解得更多
as those lemmings out there choosing sides.
都同意我说得没错吧
Can we agree that I'm right?
-我...我... -我就当你同意了
- Well, I-I m-- I me-- - I take that as a yes.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - u202dOkay.
真希望皮特也能来
Wish Peter was here.
-我也希望 -我给他发信息
- Me too. - I'll text him.
-他还给你留了号♥码吗 -我进行了反向追踪
- He gave you his number? - I did a reverse trace.
你们的号♥码我都有
I have all your numbers.
走吧
Let's go.
克拉拉 克拉拉 她会拯救我们
Clara, Clara! She will save us!
阻止奥克塔维奥
奥克塔维奥倒台 倒台 倒台
Down, down, down! Down with Octavio!
好了 我会混到人群里
Okay. I'm gonna infiltrate the crowd
尽可能收集信息
and gather as much information as I can, okay?
-我也去 -然后我们就溜
- Me -- Me too. - And then we got to hustle.
好 我们现在是一个真正的团队了
Yeah. We're a real team now.
我要给每人织一顶绣着名字的帽子 等等
I'm gonna knit hats with everybody's name on -- wha--?
-你一个人没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you gonna be alright? - I'm good. I'm good.
-去吧 -弗雷德温
- Go. - u202dFredwynn!
弗雷德温 别丢下我 弗雷德温
Fredwynn, don't leave me! Fredwynn!
皮特
Peter!
皮特
Peter!
皮特
Peter!
皮特
Peter!
是我 西蒙妮
It's me -- Simone.
我今天早上把你一个人晾在那里
I left you hanging earlier today...
我真的很抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
你能说出那番话 真的很勇敢
What you said was brave,
而我却假装自己不喜欢
and I acted like I didn't like it.
我想说 你真的很贴心
To be clear, it was really sweet.
我...
I...
事实上 我只是
The truth is, I'm just not...
没有准备好
ready to...
那么做
do that.
我觉得很不自在
I-I felt uncomfortable.
我现在还是不太自在
And I still do.
但我想这一切应该都会没事的
But I guess that's just gonna have to be okay...
因为这就是事实
because that's the truth.
但是我已经准备好说出
But what I am ready to say
我现在一团糟
is that I'm a mess.
我还没有准备好应对任何事
I'm not ready to handle, like, anything.
这个游戏第一次让我感觉到
This game is the first time that I've ever felt
自在 快乐
comfortable and happy,
也许是有史以来第一次
maybe ever.
我不能毁了这一切
And I just can't mess that up.
我不能用那些话来换取打情骂俏
I can't trade that for flirting,
因为 一切又会像之前一样
because then that'll get messed up
变得一团糟 然后我只能离开这场游戏
like it always does, and -- and I'll have to leave the game
因为我讨厌你的脸
because I hate your face.
我不想那样 因为我喜欢这游戏
I don't want that, because I like the game,
我喜欢你的脸
and I like your face.
所以我们能不能保持我们的友谊
So can we maybe just keep this friendly
继续快乐地在一起
and have fun
好让我不会被吓跑
so I don't freak out?
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks for that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起 我表现得很奇怪
Sorry I've been acting so weird.
我紧张了
Uh... I get nervous.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表