剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
我们有线索了
We got a clue.
-还记得那个游戏吗 -你怎么进来的
- Remember the game? - How did you get in here?
你也没戴证章 这里有规定
'Cause you're not wearing a badge, and there's protocol.
我就说我是来见你的
I just said I was here to see you
我想给你个惊喜
and that I wanted to make it a surprise.
对了 从现在开始
Oh, by the way, from now on,
今天就是你的生日了
today is your birthday.
你看起来很不自在
You seem really uncomfortable.
我有点尴尬
Well, I'm embarrassed.
不好意思
I'm sorry, yeah.
-我应该 -我的工作
- Uh, I should - u202dMy work.
这是我的工作 这里
This is my work, and it's
这里很无聊
it's really boring here.
-我不想让你看到这样的我 -什么
- I don't want you to see me this way. - u202dHuh?
这儿真的很无聊
It's really boring here, and I'm...
让你看到这样的我 我很尴尬
I'm embarrassed u202dthat you're seeing me like this.
-我还以为 -抱歉
- Oh. I thought... - u202dSorry.
-我很高兴见到你 -那就好
- I'm really happy to see you. - Okay.
-抱歉我表现得有点怪 -没事
- Sorry I got weird. - u202dOkay.
这一定会很有趣
This -- This is gonna be fun.
还记得乐趣吗
Okay. Remember fun?
-是的 还记得 -好的
- Yeah, I do. - u202dOkay.
你觉得...
What do you think...
这些是用来做什么的
these are for?
鱼食 我不知道这是什么
Fish Food. u202dI don't know what that is.
我也不知道
Me neither.
彼得 有人给你留下了这个东西
Peter, someone dropped this off for you.
对了 生日快乐
Happy birthday, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
"我饥肠辘辘 但我很挑食
"I'm starving, but I'm a picky eater.
我只在家进食"
I only eat at home."
好的 想一想 鱼住在哪里
Okay. So, think. Where does a fish live?
宠物店 水族馆 河里 海里
Um, pet store, aquarium, a river, ocean.
我们真的要找遍费城所有的水域
A-Are we just supposed to find every body of water in Philly
直到找到这条机器鱼的家吗
until we find u202dthis robot fish's house?
-彼得 -我想我知道这条鱼住在哪里
- Peter. - I think I know where this fish lives.
-太好了 -是的
- Yes! - u202dYes.
-太好了 -是的
- Yes! - u202dYeah.
-加油彼得 -好的
- Go, Peter! - u202dYes.
太好了 老兄 就是这种精神
Yeah, dude. That is the spirit.
出发吧
Let's do it.
下一站是
Next stop...
云杉街
Spruce street.
关于你现在的工作
So, about this job of yours...
-是啊 -你看起来很尴尬
- Oh, yeah. - You act all embarrassed.
我不理解为什么 你可是在音乐界工作
I don't know why. You work in music.
真的酷爆了
That's cool as hell.
实际上 我处理的是数据 而不是制♥作♥音乐
Actually, I work in data, not in music.
我对数据进行分类和标记
I categorize and label.
只不过数据恰好和音乐有关
The data happens to be about music,
但说实话 任何东西都能变成数据
but honestly, it could be anything.
好吧 那你听什么类型的音乐
Well, what kind of music do you listen to?
我没有什么特别的偏好
I don't really have a strong preference.
比如有个地方在放音乐
Like, if there's music on somewhere,
我就会听一听
I accept it.
你有光盘吗
Do you own a CD?
或者说 磁带 唱片这种
Or, like, a tape or a record?
没有
No.
事实上 也不是完全没有
Oh, actually, that's not entirely true.
我有一次开车去马里兰州参加葬礼
I once had to drive to a funeral in Maryland,
在安飞士公♥司♥的外租车里
and someone had left a CD
我发现有人落下了一张光盘
in the car that I rented from Avis,
我想还给租车公♥司♥ 但他们不想要
so when I tried to return it, they said they didn't want it.
我只能留下这张光盘
I got to keep the CD,
所以 我偶尔会听听那张光盘
so, yeah, I listen to that sometimes.
-好的 -是啊
- Okay. - u202dYeah.
-我们终于有了一些共同话题 -没错
- Now we're getting somewhere. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是哪张光盘
What CD was it?
是《悲惨世界》伦敦版原声大碟
Um, "Les Misérables," Original London cast.
好的
Okay.
很酷
That is cool.
那就好
Oh, good.
你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我还不知道你做什么工作
Like, I don't know. What do you do for work?
我是一名讲解员
I'm a docent.
在博物馆工作
I work at the museum.
那真的太酷了
Oh, wow! That is super cool.
我不知道讲解员是什么 但是
I don't know what a docent is, but...
我会解答关于艺术的问题
I answer questions about the art.
我有艺术学位
I have an art degree.
我本来打算读研究生的 但是
I was gonna go back for my master's, but I --
后来我不得不退学了
I had to drop out.
为什么
Why?
就是生活中的一些事
Just, like, life stuff.
我们先保持一会沉默
Let's not talk for a little while.
下一站是 你莫名其妙紧张起来
Next stop -- you tensing up and saying
无意中说了一些刻薄话
something unintentionally mean for no reason.
为了您的安全 请小心脚下台阶
For your safety, watch your step.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天的情绪有点奇怪
I'm in a weird mood today.
我就像心情不好的艾米丽
I'm like bitter Amélie or something.
电影《天使爱美丽》女主
你挺好的
Y-- You're fine.
"异常"
"Anomaly."
什么
What?
我觉得发音应该像是英文单词里的"异常"
I -- Well, I think u202dit's pronounced "Anomaly."
Amélie和Anomaly发音接近
我不想死磕你的语法
I don't want to be grammar police.
-你说艾米丽 -对
- Amélie? - u202dRight.
你一直说"艾米丽"
You keep saying "Amelie".
但你漏了"Noma"这个音节
But you're missing the "Noma."
发音应该是"异常"
"Anomaly."
你从来没看过法国电影《天使爱美丽》
You've never seen u202dthe French film "Amélie,"
-是吗 -没看过
- have you? - u202dNo.
彼得 你真有意思
Peter, you are a trip.
重点是 今天一定会很棒
Look, the point is, today is gonna be great.
我们肯定会有一场狂欢
We are gonna have a blast.
说定了
Deal?
定了
Yeah, deal.
欢迎光临鱼镇
彼得
Peter.
做得好 先生 我们该喂这条鱼了吗
Well done, sir. u202dShould we feed the little guy?
是的 没错
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
我喜欢先放正极朝上的电池
I like to do... the ups first
然后再放
and then the downs...
负极的电池
second.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三 二 一 鱼
3, 2, 1, fish.
欢迎光临鱼镇
知道吗
You know...
可能是电池没电了 或者
maybe the batteries are dead or, like--
在这儿呢 是我 克拉拉
Hey, down here. It's me, Clara.
谢天谢地 你们来了
Thank goodness you're here.
我已经躲了很久了
I've been hiding a long time.
说实话 我躲得太久
The truth is, I've been hiding so long,
我都忘记自己在哪里了
I've forgotten where I am,
我需要你们来找我
and I need you to find me.
怎么样
What do you say?
先去街上转转吧
Come on, let's take to the streets.
我有东西要给你们看
I've got some things to show you.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表