剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
I-I don't care.
我感觉那是魔法
I felt like there was magic.
我感觉那真的是魔法
I felt like there was real magic.
或许我可以成为魔法一部分
Maybe I could be a part of that.
因为我周围那些
Because suddenly all the signs around me
经我默许而支配我生活的标志
that I had allowed to dictate my life...
突然全都失效了
they lost their power.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
这种感觉差不多持续了几天 然后
It lasted a few days or so, and then...
比我期望得要轻松多了 这种感觉直接消失了
much more easily than I would've hoped, it just drifted away.
从一直伴随你的经历中
Is there anything you took from the experience
你是否有所收获
that has stayed with you?
我想对她而言 生活肯定是一种完全不同的感觉
I guess how differently life must feel to her.
我那么害怕 而她玩得很开心
I was so scared. She was having so much fun.
这让你有什么感受
And what does that make you feel?
我希望自己能更像她一点
That I wish I was more like her.
-喂 -彼得
- Hello? - Peter!
我是别处社的14号♥指挥官
This is Commander 14 of the Elsewhere Society.
我们现在就需要你
You are needed now!
指挥官 是我
Commander? Hi. It's me.
我是彼得 我在呢
It's Peter. I'm here.
我正在吃晚饭
I'm just in the middle of my dinner.
晚饭可以等会吃 彼得
Dinner can wait, Peter.
人在没有食物的情况下可以存活几周
The human body can survive weeks without food
在没水的情况下可以存活数日
and days without water.
我现在就得知道 你是否加入
I need to know now... are you in or are you out?
-我 -快点 彼得
- I'm... - Now, Peter!
-我加入 -地点将通过
- I'm in! - Your location will be transmitted
端对端加密多媒体信息传送给你
via end-to-end encrypted multimedia message.
需要你的帮助 十万火急
Your help is required posthaste!
好 我... 喂 喂
Okay, I... Hello? Hello?
喂
Hello?
马上就要开始了
The time is nigh.
仔细听好
Listen very carefully.
跳舞
Dance.
我叫你跳舞
I said dance!
继续进行下一步的唯一办法
The only way to proceed
就是通过激烈的的肢体摆动
is through rigorous physical jamming.
所以快跳舞
So dance!
快跳舞 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的瘦子
Dance, you lanky son of a bitch!
跳舞
Dance!
很好 接着跳
Excellent. Keep dancing.
挂了电♥话♥ 继续跳
Hang up this phone and dance.
跳舞 混♥蛋♥ 快跳舞
Dance, motherlover! Dance!
好 但是
Okay, but just...
喂
Hello?
西蒙妮
Simone!
彼得
Peter.
-老兄 什么情况 -你好
- What the hell, dude? - Hi.
我不知道那是大脚怪
I don't know if that was Bigfoot
雪人 还是萨斯科奇人 但那个家伙会跳舞
or Yeti or Sasquatch, but that thing can dance.
是啊 是大脚怪
Oh. Yeah. It was Bigfoot.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh. - Yes.
我想也是
Yeah. Thought so.
我们得
We have to, um...
对 对 你玩得开心吗
Yeah. Yeah. Uh, you having fun yet?
我很焦虑 不过感觉非常好
I have so much anxiety but in a really good way.
我觉得那叫激动
I think that's called excitement.
是啊
Right.
好
Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到诺彻兰斯电台 来自别处协会的调遣
welcome to Radio Nonchalance... Dispatches from Elsewhere.
随着直播的开始
As we begin our live broadcast,
你们手边有一个任务需要完成
there remains a task at hand to be completed
同时需要你们接收信息
while simultaneously absorbing the message
并且理解播送内容的含义
and meaning of our transmission.
你们的信封里有一个有色球拍
Within your envelopes resides a colored paddle.
这个球拍是你们寻找自己人的标识
These will serve as identifiers for your immediate family.
现在请拿出你的球拍
Please remove your paddles now
找到那些将与你同行的人
and find those with whom you shall proceed on this journey.
花点时间 看看周围人的脸庞
Take a moment to look around you at the faces
这些勇敢的人们 现在是你们的家人了
of the other intrepid souls you can now call family.
你们都被选为诺彻兰斯的特使了
You've all been selected as Agents of Nonchalance.
现在加密电台将会告诉你们诺彻兰斯的秘密
And now cryptic radio brings you the secret of Nonchalance.
什么秘密
What is the secret?
诺彻兰斯是什么 它的秘密追随者是谁
What is Nonchalance, and who are its hidden followers?
他们是友方 还是威胁
Are they friendly, or are they a menace?
他们的存在对当今世界政局 经济
What does their existence portend to today's world
和精神文明的混乱又预示着什么
of political, economic, and spiritual bedlam?
认真听 我们将会告诉你
Listen carefully, and we will tell you.
我是你们的播音员 14号♥指挥官
This is your announcer, Commander 14,
别处社可靠的仆人和主管
trusted servant and head honcho of the Elsewhere Society,
在有限时间内利用这个特殊调频段进行播报
broadcasting for a limited time on this special frequency.
就像关在监狱的圣彼德
Like Saint Peter in prison,
牢房♥的钥匙就在你们脚下
the keys to your cell rest at your feet.
俯身拿到钥匙 打开牢门
Reach down and unlock the door.
成为自♥由♥的人
Emerge as free men and women.
好 你们先去找其他人 我在这里等你们
Okay, you find the others. I'll wait here.
你确定... 你不想和我们一起吗
Are you s... You don't want to come with us?
不 我不想被♥干♥扰
No. I don't want to be distracted.
每条证据都很关键
Every piece of evidence is essential.
-不过首先 给你们一个警告 -好吧
- But first, a warning. - Okay.
小心虚假的诺彻兰斯
Beware of false Nonchalance.
虚假的先知们直到现在还在巩固他们的势力
The false prophets are even now consolidating their forces
并努力尝试找到那个特殊的人 克拉拉
as they endeavor to find her, Clara, the special one,
神圣诺彻兰斯的守护者
keeper of Divine Nonchalance.
特别要当心
Beware especially the one
世称奥克塔维奥·科尔曼先生的人
the world calls Octavio Coleman, Esquire,
因为他是当今时代
for he is, in the present era,
别处社的主要对手
the main opponent of The Elsewhere Society
一个愤世嫉俗 创造了虚假诺彻兰斯的恶魔
and a cynical and fiendishly inspired deviser of false Nonchalance,
邪恶的极郡学院创始人
founder of the evil Jejune Institute,
中情局的特工和线人 破坏者和煽动者
CIA operative and informant, saboteur and provocateur.
奥克塔维奥·科尔曼先生
Octavio Coleman, Esquire...
-打扰一下 -是监控和颠覆一切的
- Excuse me. - ...is the man who is behind all
幕后黑手
of the monitoring, subversion...
打扰一下 我能看看你的...
Excuse me. Can I... Can I see your... your... your...
我们匹配上了 我们匹配上了吗
Oh, we match. Do we match?
-是的 匹配上了 -我们匹配上了
- We do, yeah. - We match.
-没错 -我太高兴了
- Yeah. - Oh, I'm so glad.
我以为就我一个人
I-I thought I was alone.
我不是一个人 之前我根本找不到人
I'm not alone. Couldn't find anybody.
一直只有我一个人 我太高兴了
All alone. So glad.
-我是彼得 -彼得
- I'm Peter. - Peter.
我听不清你说什么
I can hardly hear you.
-我是彼得 -彼得
- I'm Peter. - Peter.
-西蒙妮 -我是珍妮丝
- Simone. - I'm... I'm Janice.
-你好 珍妮丝 -你们好
- Hello, Janice. - Hi. Hello.
我现在能听到了 我摘掉了耳机
I can hear now. I-I took it out.
-我们还有一名队员 -好的
- We have another one. - Oh, okay.
-跟我来 -好的 太棒了
- Come on. - Okay, great.
我只是...
Oh, I'm just... Oh.
好的 好的 我加入
Yeah, yeah. I'm in.
朋友们 在这个世界背后
My friends, there is a world behind this world
还隐藏着另一个世界
which has been hidden from you.
不再如此了
No longer.
力量蕴含在你们体内
The power is within you.
它一直潜藏着
It always has been.
现在 仔细听我说 朋友们
Now, listen closely, my friends,
在我离开这个充满困惑的世界之前
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表