剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
不用 留下来吧
No. Stay.
好好享用派吧
Enjoy the pie.
记得告诉我哪个更好吃
Tell me which one's better.
再见 见到你很高兴
Bye. It was very nice to meet you.
-福斯特太太 -叫我珍妮丝
- Mrs. Foster. - Uh, Janice.
-珍妮丝 -你是...
- Janice. - And you're...
-西蒙妮 -西蒙妮
- Simone. - Simone.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
第一声
One word.
西蒙妮
Simone.
彼得
Peter.
虽然我不知道会在什么时候
I, uh... I don't know when,
但我有种感觉 我们会很快再见的
but I have a hunch I'll be seeing you all again soon.
希望吧
Oh, I hope so.
是啊
Yeah.
在那之前 追随神圣诺彻兰斯
Till then, follow your Divine Nonchalance...
天知道那是什么意思
...whatever that means.
"神圣诺彻兰斯"到底是什么意思
And just what do we mean by "Divine Nonchalance" anyway?
是指一种在街上随便乱逛的方式吗
A casual way of sauntering down the street?
也许是一种流行的说法
A kind of cool, perhaps?
或者是更加深层次的东西
Or something more?
神圣诺彻兰斯不能进行交易
Divine Nonchalance cannot be bought or sold,
也不能打包或者供应
packaged or purveyed.
这种力量
It is a power
只存在于人的内心
that can only be found within.
我看得出来 你们依然很疑惑
I can tell you're still confused.
也许我能再为你们指点一二
Perhaps I can help illuminate further.
我们再来看看这一段
Let's take a look at this again.
你们喜欢动画片吧
You like cartoons, don't you?
当然了 人人都喜欢动画片
Of course you do. Everyone likes cartoons.
在脑海中想象一个动画角色
Picture in your mind a cartoon character,
任何动画角色
any cartoon character.
看着她在街上悠闲地走着
Watch as she saunters down the street,
似乎没有意识在每个街角里
seemingly unaware of impending danger
都隐藏着危险
lurking around every corner.
有人可能会误以为她的轻松是源于无知
Some may mistake her ease for ignorance.
还有人会认为是因为她的天真
Others may marvel at her naiveté.
但是神圣诺彻兰斯
But Divine Nonchalance
完全不一样 朋友
is something different, my friends.
这是一种让你的心灵在周遭的混乱中
It is a perpetual quietness of heart
能够保持永恒宁静的力量
when all around you is seeming chaos.
这是一种无声的理解
It is an unspoken understanding
让你明白 尽管这世间充满苦痛和磨难
that somehow, through the trials and tribulations,
恐惧和危险
fears and foes...
但是你将永远被纯真无邪的力量保护着
...you are protected by some timeless innocence,
永远快乐
some eternal joy,
永远沐浴在无需名状的爱意中
some universal love that need not be named.
但是人生不是动画片 对吗 朋友
But life is not a cartoon, is it, my friends?
所以 到底是什么呢
So what, then?
别惹我
Do not mess with me.
我不是说着玩的
I am not playing around.
你们别小看了我 这会烧掉你们的眼球
Game or no game, this is gonna burn your goddamn eyeballs out.
你们为什么总要毁掉一切
Why do you have to ruin everything?!
西蒙妮 是你吗
Simone, is that you?
是的 我回来了 奶奶
Yes. I'm home, Nana.
你继续睡觉吧
You can go back to sleep.
你今晚过得开心吗
Did you have a good night?
还算开心
Overall, yes.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetie.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
这是西蒙妮
This is Simone.
把她想象成你们自己
Think of her as you.
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表