剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
西蒙妮也迟到了很久
Simone was very, very late, as well.
那就好
Oh, good. Good.
彼得
Peter.
-怎么了 -快看 那是你
- Yeah. - Look at you.
确实很不错 是吧
It's really something, huh?
-很壮观 -是啊
- Well, it's -- it's big. - Yes.
游戏纪念日快乐
Hey, happy Game-iversary.
游戏纪念日快乐
Happy Game-iversary.
蓝队加油
Go, team blue!
蓝队加油
Go, team blue!
没错
Yes!
弗雷德温人呢
Where's Fredwynn?
不清楚
Uh, no idea.
我猜今天所有人都在迟到
I guess everybody's running late today.
弗雷德温从不会迟到
Fredwynn is never late.
他说过迟到是道德败坏的表现
He says that tardiness is a moral failing.
弗雷德温已经很久没有回复我的消息了
You know, Fredwynn hasn't texted me back in a really long time.
等一下 上一次我们见到弗雷德温
Wait a second. When was the last time any of us,
是什么时候
like, saw Fredwynn?
我的天
Oh, dear.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?!
是我 珍妮丝
I-It's me -- Janice!
我跟彼得和西蒙妮一起来的
I'm here with Peter and Simone!
-你能让我们 -门是开着的
- Would you let us -- - It's open.
这太诡异了
Oh, this is weird.
你在里面吗 哥们
Are you in there, buddy?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?!
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
你在吗
Are you here?
弗雷德
Fred--
弗雷德温
Oh, Fredwynn.
现在 你们可能在想
By now, you're probably wondering --
那你呢 弗雷德温
what about you, F to the Red to the Wynn?
你战胜你的恐惧了吗
Did you conquer your fears?
你找到真正的自己了吗
Did you find your true self?
你书写自己的故事了吗
Did you make your story your own?
事实上 我做的事远不止如此
Well, I did a hell of a lot more than that.
如果你曾怀疑
I am you if you ever suspected
事情并非表面显现的那样 那我就是你们
that things were not as they appeared.
如果你们感到了 有神秘力量在操控
If you sensed that mysterious forces were at play.
如果你们知道 在查明真♥相♥前
If you knew you couldn't rest
绝对不能止步
until you finally knew the truth.
托雷斯 托 雷 斯
Torres. T-o-r-r-e-s.
名字是克拉拉
First name -- Clara.
没有吗 没有
Nothing? Nothing?
根本没有死亡证明的档案
No death certificate on file at all?
好 有几种可能
Okay, options.
一 人为失误
One. Human error.
克拉拉·托雷斯死了
Clara Torres died,
但文件放错了 被偷了 或被老鼠啃了
but the paperwork was misplaced or stolen or eaten by mites.
我的名字吗 弗雷德温
What's my name? Fredwynn.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn. Fredwynn.
我的姓吗 我...
My last name? W--
我姓什么
What is my last name?
可能二 克拉拉死了
Option two. Clara is dead,
费城别称
但没有死在费城 托雷斯
but she did not die in the City of Brotherly Love. Torres.
没有吗 托 雷 斯 名字是克拉拉
Okay. Nothing? T-o-r-r-e-s. First name -- Clara.
托 雷 斯 托 雷 斯
T-o-r-r-e-s. T-o-r-r-e-s.
名字是克拉拉 托 雷 斯
First name -- Clara. T-o-r-r-e-s.
我的名字吗
What's my name?
几种可能... 名字是克拉拉
Options -- first name -- Clara.
已经死了 你问我的姓吗
Ist gestorben! You need my last name?
没有 名字是克拉拉 几种可能 弗雷德温
Nothing? First name -- Clara. Options. Fredwynn.
托 雷 斯 名字是克拉拉 托雷斯
T-o-r-r-e-s. First name -- Clara. Torres.
我有没有说过 我再也没睡过觉
Did I mention I wasn't sleeping anymore?
直到这一刻
Up to this point,
世界一直像是
the world had always seemed like
一道道环环相扣的谜题
a series of interlocking puzzles.
谜题的美妙之处就在于 永远会有答案
And the beauty of puzzles is that they can always be solved.
我只需要找到规律
I just had to find the pattern.
基本原则 中心论点
The founding principle, the central thesis,
找出能让一切迎刃而解的答案
the solution that would make it all make sense.
我有没有说起... 我有没有说起...
Did I mention...Did I mention
我再也没睡过觉 ...没睡过觉
I wasn't sleeping anymore? ...sleeping anymore?
人为失误
Human error.
名字是克拉拉 几种可能 几种可能
First name -- Clara. Options. Options.
我有没有说起 我再也没睡过觉
Did I mention I wasn't sleeping anymore?
托雷斯 我们来帮帮你吧 ...没睡过觉
Torres. Let's get you some help....sleeping anymore?
我姓什么 告诉我在哪 ...被老鼠啃了
What's my name? Show me -- where! ...eaten by mites.
我再也没睡过觉 ...没睡过觉
I wasn't sleeping anymore. ...sleeping anymore?
告诉我 托 雷 斯
Show me! T-o-r-r-e-s.
我有没有说起 我一直没睡过觉
Did I mention I wasn't sleeping anymore?
事情就发生在那一刻
And that's when it happened.
我没疯
I am not crazy.
我没... 我没疯
I'm not -- I'm not crazy.
我没... 没... 我没疯
I am not -- not -- I'm not crazy.
我没疯 我没疯
I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy.
疯 我没疯
Crazy. I'm not crazy.
疯 疯
Crazy. Crazy.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
奥克塔维奥·科曼先生
Octavio Coleman, Esquire.
是的
Indeed.
我能看透你 弗雷德温
I see you, Fredwynn.
我也看到你了
And I see you.
-我告诉过你 还记得吗 -记得
- I told you that -- do you remember? - Yes.
然后你把我关进了杂物室
Then you put me in a closet.
这就是生活
Such is life.
但你又自己找来了这里
But then you found your way here,
在这里一切都会被原谅
where all is forgiven.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是超越之地
This is the place of transcendence.
在这里
It's the place where...
一切都完美
everything is perfect,
一切都是对的
everything's right.
因为你是对的 弗雷德温
Because you're right, Fredwynn.
你一直是对的
You've always been right.
你属于这里
You belong here.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我终于懂了
I finally understood.
这一切...
All of it --
这场游戏 克拉拉 这阴谋 这谜团
the game, Clara, the conspiracy, the mystery.
只有一个答案
There was only one answer,
一个完美华丽的真♥相♥
one perfect, shining truth.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
亦真亦假
It's real, and it's not real.
我 我是真的吗
Am I -- Am I real?
你是蓝队的
You are team blue.
你的故事由自己书写
Your story is your own.
我能留下吗
Can I stay?
你可以永远留在这里
You can stay here forever.
你想留下来吗 弗雷德温
Do you want to stay here, Fredwynn?
他怎么了
What's happened to him?
他去了别处
He's, uh, gone somewhere else.
我们要联♥系♥谁吗
Well, should we call someone?
无论我们做什么 无论他在哪
Okay, whatever we do, wherever he is,
我们得告诉他这不是真的 对吗
we have to tell him that it's, like, not real, right?
不不 别那么做
No, no. No, no, don't do that.
别那么做
Don't do that.
无论他在哪
Wherever he is,
无论他有什么感受 对他来说都是真实的
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表