剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表
There was a clue there.
说不定我的也有
Maybe there's a clue in mine.
你没来过这里 彼得
You were never here, Peter!
我的意思是如果你让我帮你 我们就
I'm just saying, if you let me help you, then we --
我们两个人
There -- There's two of us --
我不是在运营一家记忆殿堂慈善基金会
I'm not running a memory palace charitable foundation.
别说了
Stop it.
如果你想发挥作用
If you want to be of service,
帮我找一个可以维持我血糖的东西
procure me an item to maintain my blood sugar.
你是让我帮你去找零食吗
Did you just tell me to get you a snack?
弗雷德温
Fredwynn.
看着我 我是你的同伴
Look at me. I'm your teammate.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn. Fredwynn.
你刚刚是让我帮你拿点吃的吗
Did you just tell me to get you food?
我不是
I'm not --
我又不是白♥痴♥
I'm not some idiot.
我只是比较安静
I'm quiet.
糟糕的同伴
Terrible teammate.
"团队"里没有"我"这个字
There's no "I" in "Team."
"别处社"里也没有"我"这个字
There's no "I" In "Elsewhere Society."
"别处"里没有"我"这个字
There's no -- There's no "I" In "Elsewhere."
你想要零食 这就是你的零食
You want a snack? Here's your snack.
找到你的零食了 弗雷德温
Got you a snack, Fredwynn.
糟糕的同伴 弗雷德温
Terrible teammate. Fredwynn.
克拉拉
Clara.
这与你无关
This isn't about you.
你不是真的
You're not real.
不要再潜入我的意识了
Stop infiltrating my mind.
弗雷德温
Fredwynn?
不是真的
Not real.
在哪儿
Where?
在哪儿 在哪儿
Where? Where?
在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
Where?! Where?! Where?
快出现 快出现 在哪儿
Show me. Show me. Where.
-在哪儿在哪儿 -弗雷德温
- Where? Where? Where? - Fredwynn. Fredwynn!
你 弗雷德温 你失控了
You're -- Fredwynn, you're -- you're freaking out.
你在这儿 没事的
You're here. It's okay.
她想让我看到那些画面 但我不知道为什么
She wanted me to see this, but I don't know why.
-谁 谁想让你看到 -克拉拉
- Who? Who wanted you to see? - Clara!
你看到她了
You saw her?
线索就在这
Something is here!
好吧
Okay.
但我不知道在具体在哪儿
But I don't know where!
弗雷德温 冷静一下
Fredwynn, calm down.
在哪儿 克拉拉 在哪儿
Where, Clara, where?!
-没事的 -在哪儿
- It's okay. - Where?!
在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
Where? Where?! Where?!
弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn, Fredwynn, Fredwynn.
-我知道肯定有 -我知道
- I know this! - I know.
我从没失手过
I'm never off!
没事的
It's okay.
我从没失手过
I'm never off.
-我知道你从没失手过 -就在这里
- I know, you're never off. - It's here.
我知道
I know it is.
我知道就在这里
I know it is.
挺有帮助的
That helped.
这是我之前心情低落的时候拿来的玩具橙子
This is a toy orange that I got you to be passive-aggressive.
我现在没那种感觉了
I don't feel that way anymore.
但你还是可以把它留作纪念
But you can still have it to commemorate the day.
这是什么
What is this?
这个标志
This logo.
介绍中心的钥匙扣上也有
It was on the key chain at the induction.
电♥话♥亭
不
No.
话筒上也有
And -- And the phone booth.
这些产品都是同一群人做的
The same people made all of these products.
这些产品可以把游戏里的每个地点联♥系♥起来
These products are connected to every location in the game.
是本德·埃尔莫尔 他们制♥造♥这些普通商品
It's Bender Elmore. They make consumer products.
他们也做科研和开♥发♥高科技产品
They also do scientific research and big tech.
所以他们才能保留游戏里出现的每个地点
That's how they were able to secure every location in the game,
因为那些地方都在他们的旗下
because they own them.
无论是谁创造了这个游戏
Whoever created this game
他就在本德·埃尔莫尔工作
works at Bender Elmore.
是的
Yeah.
你知道一些事
You knew something.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know something?
我公♥司♥也在他们旗下
They own my company, too.
走吧
Let's go.
我们得混进你以前的公♥司♥
We need to get into your previous employer
登进电脑系统 查出这个人的名字
and get into the computer system and get a name.
没办法 那栋楼安保措施很严
We can't. It's a high-security building.
他们收回了我的权限
They've taken away my clearance.
这一刻我们就是《碟中谍》里的伊森·亨特啊
Oh, this is our Ethan Hunt moment.
你是伊森 我是亨特
You be Ethan, and I'm Hunt.
团队 对吗 我们是一个团队
Team, right? We're a team.
-对 -对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
你想当亨特也行 但你更像伊森
Unless you want to be Hunt, but you're more Ethan.
我都可以
Either way.
即使我们进去了 虽然我觉得不可能
Look, even if we got in there, which we won't,
我也只是个低层员工
I was just a low-level employee.
我能做的只有获取播放列表
All I could do was access playlists.
把我带到电脑跟前就行 我来搞定
Just get me in front of a computer, I will handle it.
-你搞定吗 -彼得 我会搞定
- You'll handle it? - Peter, I will handle it.
好
Okay.
弗雷德温 弗雷德温
Fredwynn, Fredwynn.
那是卢比托
Oh, that's just Lupito.
我叫的车
Our Lyft driver.
我这辈子都没看过这么多文件
I have never seen so much paperwork in my whole life.
这些都是2001年以后的
Um, this is all post-2001.
我这儿是97到99年的
I've got '97-'99.
-听起来有戏 -是的
- That sounds promising. - Yeah.
你今天真的很厉害
You know, you were really amazing today.
你在酒吧对那个臭烘烘的酒鬼甜言蜜语
Like, at the bar when you were sweet-talking that smelly drunk
到了这里
and -- and then here
著名导演 年近八旬 尤善黑色喜剧与黑帮犯罪电影
你连跟马丁·斯科塞斯老妈似的老太太都能摆平
when you were charming the pants off of Martin Scorsese's mom.
人都是一样的 多聊聊就行
People are just people. All you have to do is talk to them.
我不知道 我总怕他们会...
I don't know. I'm just afraid that they're gonna --
看穿你 评判你
See you? Judge you?
是的 都怕
Yes. And yes.
西蒙妮 你听我说
Simone, you listen to me.
你就是你 你有酒窝
You be you, with your dimples
和超级大长腿 天哪
and your long, long legs, for God sakes.
谁要是有什么意见
And if anybody has a problem with that,
你就让他来找我聊
you tell them to come talk to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得你以前肯定不好惹 珍妮丝
I get the feeling you used to be sort of a badass, Janice.
我不知道
I don't know.
有可能吧
Maybe I was.
也有可能我以后会变得不好惹
Or maybe I'm becoming one.
说得好
Attagirl.
等等 等一下
Oh, wait, oh, wait.
1999年7月 是照片上的日期吗
July 1999. I-Is that the date on the photo?
-是的 -我的天哪
- Yeah. - Oh, my gosh!
这份租约上的人
The person on this lease,
在画那幅涂鸦的时候就住在这里
they were -- they were here when the mural was painted.
-应该在背面 -我知道在背面
- It'll be in the back. - I know it's in the back.
我知道在背面
I know it's in the back.
但哪边才是背面
Which way is the back?
等一下
Wait a minute.
克拉拉·托雷斯
剧集 | 日常谜团 | 导航列表